The American Media Should Not Be Trusted

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

This AP take should count as another in-kind donation to the Biden campaign

That's the Ass Press for you.

10 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Don't get your panties all bunched up worrying about Nazi's.

You are ok with a Nazi in the White House?

You must think you will be fine after the Republic is squashed

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

You are ok with a Nazi in the White House?

You must think you will be fine after the Republic is squashed

I'm not okay with it but there are no Nazi's. All I hear is the girls of the left shrieking and screaming about dictatorship but short on details of how the hell anybody is going to pull that off. You people are delusional. How is our representative democracy going to be turned into a Nazi dictatorship? Enlighten us, please.

If you're scared of Nazi's you might want to consider you're unwavering support for Nazi elements in the government of the country our President and Congress have graciously voted to send $60B in taxpayer money. An example is recent situations where German trainers had to send home soldiers wearing Nazi symbols on their uniforms which is a real no-no in Germany. But I assume you think they're "good" Nazi's so all is fine.

• Thank you (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I'm not okay with it but there are no Nazi's. All I hear is the girls of the left shrieking and screaming about dictatorship but short on details of how the hell anybody is going to pull that off. You people are delusional. How is our representative democracy going to be turned into a Nazi dictatorship? Enlighten us, please.

If you're scared of Nazi's you might want to consider you're unwavering support for Nazi elements in the government of the country our President and Congress have graciously voted to send $60B in taxpayer money. An example is recent situations where German trainers had to send home soldiers wearing Nazi symbols on their uniforms which is a real no-no in Germany. But I assume you think they're "good" Nazi's so all is fine.

Trump's a Nazi, no hiding that. So you get no one wants a Nazi, which is a problem because you support him.

Nazis don't tell the truth

• Eyeroll 1

8 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I wish I could give this more than one 🍺 emoji in response. 

wait - I can! 🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺

• Like (+1) 2

Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Trump's a Nazi, no hiding that. So you get no one wants a Nazi, which is a problem because you support him.

Nazis don't tell the truth

If Nazi's don't tell the truth than why would you believe Trump when he says he'll become a dictator? Your words are contradicting your belief. 

And let's get into the logic here. If its so easy to transform our representative democracy into a dictatorship through some sort of simple executive action then why didn't any past President wanting to cling to power do it? Why can't Joe Biden just make himself dictator and cancel the November election? Is he such a noble creature that he would never violate the law and constitution? I think his actions have demonstrated that is not the case. And all these ridiculous trials his handlers are putting Trump through demonstrate their zest to maintain power and control.

The truth is Trump doesn't have the capacity to pull of that kind of stunt. He barely had enough understanding of the role of the President to run the country under his first term. And he was constantly undermined by people inside and outside his administration. He had no support in the civilian government or the military which would be necessary to pull of transforming the chief executive into a President for life supreme ruler. Upon attempting such a stunt he would be immediately impeached by members of Congress of both major parties.  I know reality is hard to accept but all that's reality.

All you're doing is participating in a fear campaign because your leader, Joe Biden, has a terrible record and his administration has screwed up every major initiative both domestic and foreign. Trump's second term wouldn't be anything to write home about either but its likely he'll screw up things less than Joe in a second term.

What I think is our country needs to face the reality we're going to be in for some hard times and difficult choices. I don't think ignoring reality, such as is the case with Joe's crew and his supporters worried about trivial things like DEI and Pride flags, is the way to tackle the coming challenges. But I think it was Jung that said "people can't handle too much reality".

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Reliable

Follow The Science.

The head of the NIAID, who proclaimed himself "The Science" involved in a cover up antics that the rest of us plebe scientists would get our career and life ruined over, isn't worth reporting on beyond the standard dismissive sentence or two about conspiracy theories.

Are you awake yet?

On 5/22/2024 at 8:57 AM, All_Pro_Bills said:

Don't get your panties all bunched up worrying about Nazi's.

He's not worried about nazis... he's just a racist pos commie who uses trump as code word  for 'hate all white people'

• Agree 1