Joe: “I keep forgetting I’m president” 🤷‍♂️

On 8/16/2021 at 12:28 PM, Chef Jim said:

WTF is this nonsense??  

The real question should be why are there so many chairs at that conference table if not for occasions just like this.  Where the f#$k is everyone?  We have planes taking off with people falling to their deaths, and Biden's Team is where exactly? 

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

The real question should be why are there so many chairs at that conference table if not for occasions just like this.  Where the f#$k is everyone?  We have planes taking off with people falling to their deaths, and Biden's Team is where exactly? 

Rats deserting a sinking ship...

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

He can't even handle the softballs.

And Stephanopolis looks uncomfortable with this old geez rambling on, not certain how to keep Biden on course for a soft landing.  

My favorite here was Biden speaking, saying nothing, stopping and saying “Let me out it a different way.” He never put it the first way! 

6 hours ago, TtownBillsFan said:

Ditto-that.  BUT, 78 doesn't make you ######ed in mental capacity by rule.  It could just be that THIS ONE is not up-to-the-challenge. :)

Should the country be willing to take that chance with a job that requires a FOUR YEAR employment contract? Answer: absolutely not! There needs to be a constitutional top age limit just the same way there’s a bottom age limit. The current mess proves it! 

• Agree 3

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

Should the country be willing to take that chance with a job that requires a FOUR YEAR employment contract? Answer: absolutely not! There needs to be a constitutional top age limit just the same way there’s a bottom age limit. The current mess proves it! 

I doubt they'll impose a top limit.  That's what the 25th is for.  The solution is not electing anyone that old (ever again).

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

I doubt they'll impose a top limit.  That's what the 25th is for.  The solution is not electing anyone that old (ever again).

You’re right of course but it shows how feckless this country has become. We can’t even get a simple Amendment passed. It always sounds like too much work. 😉

• Agree 1

7 hours ago, TtownBillsFan said:

Ditto-that.  BUT, 78 doesn't make you ######ed in mental capacity by rule.  It could just be that THIS ONE is not up-to-the-challenge. :)

Oh my comment had nothing to do with mental capacity.  How many years does he have left?  Who the ***** wants to deal with all this ***** at 58 let alone 78?   Imagine half the country hates your ass.  99.99% of the country has no idea who I am.  I’m sitting on a beach in the Caribbean at 78. 

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

It’s the most stressful demanding job there is. CEO of the country. If people can be run out of mid level management jobs at 65 because of decline, all these politician jobs should be capped too. Absolutely 

5 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

It’s the most stressful demanding job there is. CEO of the country. If people can be run out of mid level management jobs at 65 because of decline, all these politician jobs should be capped too. Absolutely 

We also need term limits

• Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I have a good friend who works for the US Embassy.  She has forced retirement at 65. 

• Like (+1) 1