The clearing of protestors from Lafayette Park last summer...

Jesus, I hated Trump, and still do. Having said that, this tweet says all ya need to know about the press and the dumbing down of America. 

“ a narrative we thought we knew is not the reality”

People wonder why Trump supporters believe the election is stolen? This is why. 

case after case of the press lying to advocate a position.  

• Like (+1) 3

“The narrative we thought we knew was not the reality”?

Those words should be etched on the headstone marking the passing of the MSM’s credibility.

It got worse for CIA Ken as he has to relay the Interior Department IG report's findings that the BLM mob was violent:

"There was some violence on the part of protesters in the days leading up to this. There was property destruction.

49 Park Police officers were injured." (2/2)

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

“The narrative we thought we knew was not the reality”?

Those words should be etched on the headstone marking the passing of the MSM’s credibility.

It got worse for CIA Ken as he has to relay the Interior Department IG report's findings that the BLM mob was violent:

"There was some violence on the part of protesters in the days leading up to this. There was property destruction.

49 Park Police officers were injured." (2/2)

Who appointed the IG?

8 minutes ago, BillStime said:

As I relayed, Mr. Greenblatt has been a member of the Inspector Generals office since 2009.  He continued to be a well respected member of the office throughout the Obama/Biden administration.  In 2019 he was approved by the Senate after Trump nominated him for I.G.

Now buffoonTime wants to dismiss the whole report, the one that the entire mainstream media has reported, as false...........that he was a Trump stooge.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRRk1wqiRSM-ACTMZ5bR_v

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

take the L

No need - @B-Man just confirmed that Trump appointed the IG.

See - Bonnie and Greenwald tried to legitimize the IG by inferring he was appointed by Obama hoping no one would notice.

So he’s a Trump IG - got it.

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886yajuaxvu18qnl421dj

Edited by BillStime

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

No need - @B-Man just confided that Trump appointed the IG.

See - Bonnie and Greenwald tried to legitimize the IG by inferring he was appointed by Obama.

So he’s a Trump IG - got it.

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886yajuaxvu18qnl421dj

and he still holds that position.  but answer this...why did they clear the area?

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

Jesus, I hated Trump, and still do. Having said that, this tweet says all ya need to know about the press and the dumbing down of America. 

“ a narrative we thought we knew is not the reality”

People wonder why Trump supporters believe the election is stolen? This is why. 

case after case of the press lying to advocate a position.  

yep.  I have to shake my head and chuckle when people get all upset whenever the veracity of the  press is called into question.

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

yep.  I have to shake my head and chuckle when people get all upset whenever the veracity of the  press is called into question.

It's like finding out Santa Claus* isn't real all over again for them...

(*I hope I didn't spoil it for any of them)