Creepy “Pedo” Joe just can’t resist his dark urges!

7 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

True. And Mitt Romney tied a dog on his car and had binders of women.

Again what the F is wrong with that? The dog was in a pet carrier with the runs. Should they have let the dog s**t up the ar interior ion their rod trip. It wasn't dragged behind the car like Clark Griswald did in Vacation. What else would they use to  store the  resumes of the women that applied for positions? Garbage cans?

Idiotic leftiy dems.

• Like (+1) 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

a5852f64-e47c-4248-b30b-8a1a1a1c6643_416

Biden is funding the grooming

LGBTQQIAAP2S+ will not go down without a fight — and the Pedophile-in-Chief is funding the grooming of middle-class, Midwestern kids.

The Daily Mail reported, “Dozens of Midwestern teachers met online this week and traded tips on helping trans students change gender at school without their parents' knowledge, while criticizing a raft of new Republican laws on sex and identity.

“DailyMail.com gained access to an online session hosted by the Midwest and Plains Equity Assistance Center (MAP), which is funded by the Department of Education, attended by some 30 teachers from Michigan, Iowa, Ohio, Illinois and beyond.

“In the four-hour workshop, they discussed helping trans students in the face of new laws in Republican-run states on gender, pronouns, names, parents’ rights, bathroom access, and sports teams.

“Some teachers said they followed the rules, but others discussed being subversive, how their personal code of ethics trumped laws, and how to hide a trans student's new name and gender from their parents.”

Who is paying for the training of this pedo sex ring?

You are.

More at the link:

https://donsurber.substack.com/p/biden-is-funding-the-grooming?utm_source=post-email-title&publication_id=1115457&post_id=130093829&isFreemail=true&utm_medium=email

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12202901/Midwest-teachers-trade-tips-subversively-quietly-transitioning-kids-without-telling-parents.html

2 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Look at the two bottom pictures. You can tell those women are so creeped out by Joey.

I realize that Republicans like them young but the two bottom pictures are not women. They are girls.

And

Taking a still photo and presenting it the way that you want doesn’t make it true

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

I realize that Republicans like them young but the two bottom pictures are not women. They are girls.

And

Taking a still photo and presenting it the way that you want doesn’t make it true

Girls then but you can see how creeped out they are by Joey.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

Just now, John from Riverside said:

And

If you are going to be the guy standing up for Joe Biden’s behavior around women and girls it’s good that you have a military background. You will be an army of one. Dude has been a creep his entire public life. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 3

I'm old enough to remember when President Biden in his campaign for President in 2020 saying he now realizes times have changed and putting your hands on people like we did in the good old days is no longer appropriate and promised to knock it off.

14 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

If you are going to be the guy standing up for Joe Biden’s behavior around women and girls it’s good that you have a military background. You will be an army of one. Dude has been a creep his entire public life. 

Joe Biden looks Handsy to me but I don’t see any sexual deviance going on here that rises to the level of sexual assault

Not like a certain somebody we know

• Eyeroll 1

19 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Joe Biden looks Handsy to me but I don’t see any sexual deviance going on here that rises to the level of sexual assault

Not like a certain somebody we know

Its okay to put your hands on women uninvited as long as you don't assault them?

I think if I tried this out in my workplace it wouldn't go over so well.

Again, he said it was inappropriate and was gonna knock it off.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

Its okay to put your hands on women uninvited as long as you don't assault them?

He was told to say it was inappropriate and apologize by his own party during the primary because they were going to cancel him for it.

Now they ignore it.

Par for the course.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

I think it’s inappropriate
But there are levels to this ***** let’s keep in mind then when Trump was confronted about saying that he could grab women by the ***** he double down on it, whenever he was being deposed saying that people in positions of power or money can do whatever they want

• Eyeroll 1

4 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

But there are levels to this ***** let’s keep in mind then when Trump was confronted about saying that he could grab women by the ***** he double down on it, whenever he was being deposed saying that people in positions of power or money can do whatever they want

And they pretty much can. You or I try that( which I would never do and I’m sure you wouldn’t either) we’d be arrested. 
Do you believe the American justice system is fair?

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Among the dozen or so people that post here, has anyone defended that behavior from the orange menace? I don’t think so. Why you want to defend a creep like Biden, because Trump, is anyone’s guess.

When it comes to voting there are limited choices and generally requires holding one’s nose while pulling the lever. Doesn’t mean it’s a defense of hideous behavior. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1