Creepy “Pedo” Joe just can’t resist his dark urges!

13 minutes ago, B-Man said:

dc4e937e-8e56-4783-aaf4-2635e81bbb28-650

Yeah, keep trying, Bonnie.

Everyimage.thumb.jpeg.80409fd468b8b6a46e5cc7522ef03a67.jpeg

accusation image.thumb.jpeg.8c26fbbc7b2dad9168432f6a50795687.jpeg]

is image.thumb.jpeg.0a4d2c99dd75d43a13bd8ae862c8f1cd.jpeg

a 5d2e278ab44ce7035f2e32a2?width=514&forma

Confession dancing-donald-trump.gif

19 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Yeah, keep trying, Bonnie.

Everyimage.thumb.jpeg.80409fd468b8b6a46e5cc7522ef03a67.jpeg

accusation image.thumb.jpeg.8c26fbbc7b2dad9168432f6a50795687.jpeg]

is image.thumb.jpeg.0a4d2c99dd75d43a13bd8ae862c8f1cd.jpeg

a 5d2e278ab44ce7035f2e32a2?width=514&forma

Confession dancing-donald-trump.gif

Does that include your denial of child groomers on the left and biden showering with his teenage daughter? Is that a confession?

On 2/29/2024 at 7:03 AM, John from Riverside said:

Would it make a difference to you if he was convicted?

and what do you mean by convicted? He is in fact liable for sexual assault forget the money that she received on the defamation for one second there was a legal action before that. Which he didn’t even bother to show up for.

LOL

Some people have no comprehension for American Justice and what it's become (in certain jurisdictions).

I could be sued for Sexual Assault right now because I lived in Manhattan from 1999-2005, the person (woman) wouldn't have to remember any details, just say I did it.  That's exactly what's happened here in the Trump "Sexual Assault" case. 

The Leftist morons on here will say "it'll only happen to Donald Trump" because they have zero critical thinking skills, but once lines are broken they are rarely reined in.  

The American Civilization, driven by private property protection, equality under the law, due process, etc,  is effectively over.  We'll see what the Leftist Overlords cook up for us.   

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, Westside said:

Does that include your denial of child groomers on the left and biden showering with his teenage daughter? Is that a confession?

Teenage?  I thought would have been when she was a child. 🤮

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

I can remember in the 2020 campaign the issue of candidate Biden touching people came up. As I recall he said he understands that back in the good ole days this was acceptable but now understands its not appropriate so he wouldn't do it anymore.  It lasted about 5 minutes.

Another one of many I'll say any thing to get elected and then forget about it moments.

“I shake hands, I hug people, I grab men and women by the shoulders and say, ‘You can do this.’ Whether they are women, men, young, old, it’s the way I’ve always been. It’s the way I show I care about them, that I listen,” he said. “Social norms have begun to change, they’ve shifted. And the boundaries of protecting personal space have been reset. And I get it. I get it. I hear what they’re saying, I understand it. And I’ll be much more mindful. That’s my responsibility and I’ll meet it.”

https://www.vox.com/2019/4/3/18294162/joe-biden-touching-allegations-response

Edited by reddogblitz

22 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

I can remember in the 2020 campaign the issue of candidate Biden touching people came up. As I recall he said he understands that back in the good ole days this was acceptable but now understands its not appropriate so he wouldn't do it anymore.  It lasted about 5 minutes.

Another one of many I'll say any thing to get elected and then forget about it moments.

https://www.vox.com/2019/4/3/18294162/joe-biden-touching-allegations-response

Again there was the clip of Jon Stewart back in the early days of The Daily Show talking about how Joke as a Senator was a lech.  And now the campaign trots-out Bill Clinton to campaign for them. :rolleyes: 

Biden is a certified creep.  Look at his idiot son if you want to see how a creep raises a creep.  What a mess.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Notice which threads useful idiots won't touch.

Useful idiots lol. You are not useful. I may be an idiot but at least I’m useful. You believe this crap? Lol someone just happened to find a journal? Right. 

I’m starting to think you are not ok. you just spam this side of the board with all this horse *****! 

now trump is saying Biden does cocaine. I’m sure Biden has killed raped, robbed banks, home invasions etc… all before breakfast. 

3 hours ago, Irv said:

Biden is a certified creep.  Look at his idiot son if you want to see how a creep raises a creep.  What a mess.  

And trump has the hits for his daughter. 

maybe this country needs some better candidates? I’m not sure it would help?

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, 4th&long said:

Useful idiots lol. You are not useful. I may be an idiot but at least I’m useful. You believe this crap? Lol someone just happened to find a journal? Right. 

I’m starting to think you are not ok. you just spam this side of the board with all this horse *****! 

now trump is saying Biden does cocaine. I’m sure Biden has killed raped, robbed banks, home invasions etc… all before breakfast. 

And trump has the hits for his daughter. 

maybe this country needs some better candidates? I’m not sure it would help?

Holy *****.  We agree.  331,000,000 people and we get these two clowns.  What a mess.  

• Like (+1) 2

24 minutes ago, Irv said:

Holy *****.  We agree.  331,000,000 people and we get these two clowns.  What a mess.  

Lucky you! I would add some more clowns like yourself.

1 minute ago, 4th&long said:

Lucky you! I would add some more clowns like yourself.

Lost me on this one???

• Like (+1) 1