Highest inflation since...

5 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

49% of the country don't mind being price gouged, to them it's well worth the price to 

appease their democrat slave masters having trump gone.

Just a hunch...most of them are in cities awaiting handouts.

Handouts?

You must be talking about cities in red states - right bro?

I mean - a majority of the red states are welfare states and take the most federal money compared to blue states.

But of course that fact doesn’t doesn’t fit your pathetic narrative. 

On 6/16/2021 at 2:58 PM, Doc said:

Gas at BJ's wholesale right now is $2.89/gallon.  $4/gallon gas coming soon.

Why is the price of gas increasing?

43 minutes ago, Irv said:

Who'd have believed that Biden could destroy the economy so badly and so quickly?   What a mess.

Who knew printing and pumping trillions of  into an already recovering economy with rock bottom interest rates would cause prices to increase??

Oh wait every hyperinflation banana republic ever. 

good news for people who have hard assets and invested correctly and saw theses idiots coming a mile away.

Bad news for the working poor who won’t be able to afford groceries anymore.

And small business owners, I know several locally personally that between increasing costs, labor scarcity and certain to come tax increases have just folded shop, sold their home and moved to Florida. 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Unforgiven said:

49% of the country don't mind being price gouged, to them it's well worth the price to 

appease their democrat slave masters having trump gone.

Just a hunch...most of them are in cities awaiting handouts.

I doubt it's anywhere close to 49% since that's not the percentage of Dems in the country.  Independents and Repubs sure don't like being price gouged.

On 5/12/2021 at 11:39 AM, Buffarukus said:

so trump wanted people to take precautions but premotes people to make their own choices on their safety to save the economy.

democrats: NO! force lockdowns! your killing people! lives are more important then economy!

republicans gov followed guidances but left things open....no worse in covid. BOOOO!

Democrats lock down regardless of facts and statistics and flood the economy with freshly printed money. YAAAAY!

liberal gov's under investigation and recalls. 

economy suffers major issues including inflation and unemployment from arbitrary lockdowns and free money. LOOK AT THE MESS SOMEONE ELSE MADE!

lol you cant make this stuff up. 🤔

There's really no way to have a reasonable conversation in this forum. It is easy to create posts motivated by blame and ridicule. It's not just encouraged, it's a behaviour pattern. Stepping away from the environment that brings out the worst in people is the only thing that has ever worked for me. 

2 hours ago, Doc said:

I doubt it's anywhere close to 49% since that's not the percentage of Dems in the country.  Independents and Repubs sure don't like being price gouged.

I know I'm being snarky because I find 49% approval ratings of biden in polls to be preposterous

• Agree 3

Good job "party of the working man:"

‘Prices That We’ve Never Seen Before’: Rising Food Costs Hitting Restaurants Hard

BOSTON (CBS) – Have you noticed how much it costs to fill your fridge these days? Some grocery store customers are feeling sticker-shock. “The cost of produce the cost of meat, deli, things that are prepared have gotten more expensive now,” said Melanie Kinsley of Franklin.

“They haven’t gone up. They’ve almost doubled,” said Nick Rando, who owns Ziti Trattoria in Natick. He compared what he paid back in January to today’s prices. “Red meat for steak tips and steak was $7.35 a pound. Last week, it was $13.20 a pound."

It’s not just meat. According to the National Bureau of Labor Statistics, cereal and bakery items are up 5%. Fruit and vegetables are up 1%, and dairy products are up .6%.

https://boston.cbslocal.com/2021/06/21/food-costs-rising-boston-restaurants-demand-transportation/

• Thank you (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...