The BIG LIE

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

Shouldn't a President who has spent his entire 50 year career in and around Washington, be expected to know at least something about the Constitution?

Hard to read it when they're wiping their asses with it...

1 minute ago, Doc said:

Hard to read it when they're wiping their asses with it...

My comment was of course sarcastic, but I’ve often wondered if everyone in the Congress has to take a half day seminar ever year on the constitution…and pass a test as part of Continuing Education credits. If they don’t….they should. 

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

My comment was of course sarcastic, but I’ve often wondered if everyone in the Congress has to take a half day seminar ever year on the constitution…and pass a test as part of Continuing Education credits. If they don’t….they should. 

Congressional CE. 😂😂😂

Find me a bigger lie than “The adults are back in charge.”

America was gaslit. A willing legacy media, in conjunction with social media media oligarchs like Mark Zuckerberg, sold America on the myth that Joe Biden was the man who would “right the ship.” While Biden hid in his basement, media assured us Biden would tack “back to center.” We were assured that Biden was a “centrist.”

Media showed cheering crowds and crying women, all rejoicing, not at the end of WWII but at the election of Joe Biden. I have (leftist) friends who posted a video on Facebook — all of them popping Champagne.

We were told that once “good old Joe” took the oath of office, the adults would be back in charge. It was a pernicious lie.

Shortly after taking the oath, Biden started dismantling progress made at the southern border and signing executive orders  Why? Because Trump. Trump’s order on insulin was paused; Biden’s team then, months later, reinstated pretty much the same order, and took credit for it.  When Addled In Chief Mistake-Machine took office, we quickly learned that, as his former boss Barack Obama mused, no one should underestimate Joe’s ability to  f*** things up.

Whatever his handlers have touched have turned into disasters. Afghanistan, the economy, and southern border are just three. His team, mostly consisting of Obama retreads, holdovers, and sycophants were willing to push policy positions that even Obama knew would be equally bad policy and political suicide.

On Thursday morning, Chief of Staff Ron Klain spun a ruinous, first quarter GDP report with a 1.4 percent decline, with a cherry-picked sentence from a NY Times article, to lie about the bad news and spin it as “good news.”

We are in the worst inflation cycle in 40 years, yet Biden spins it as “temporary’ and “transitory”.

His Vice President is, hands down, the worst politician in any of our lifetimes. She’s a living malaprop – a human word salad. From faking a French accent to her most recent speech to Space Force soldiers where she addressed them like they were a kindergarten class. Harris is a disaster. Everyone knows it. Harris was inarguably a diversity pick.  She was chosen for a job based, on neither qualifications nor ability but on the color her skin. America got cackling Kamala Harris instead of an effective leader. Her staff has bailed like rats from a sinking ship.

Biological male Rachel Levine was picked as the “first female Admiral” in HHS. Why? Levin is transgender; Levin was a diversity pick.

The guy who couldn’t fix potholes in the tiny city of South Bend was tapped to be Transportation Secretary. Why? Another diversity pick. Mayor Pete is gay, and incompetent.

More at the link: https://redstate.com/jimthompson/2022/04/28/find-a-bigger-lie-than-the-adults-are-back-in-charge-n557410

• 2 weeks later...

The Big Lie!

Joe's dementia talking?

Or did he ***** up again by saying the quiet part out loud?

Naaahh..it's just another one of folksy uncle Joe's harmless gaffes!

:lol:

Edited by DRsGhost
  • Thank you (+1) 2