The BIG LIE

10 hours ago, BillStime said:

LMAO - I can't wait for Bonnie to parrot the results...

I didn't realize that people who watch OAN know how to count.  Interesting.  

On 6/1/2021 at 11:17 PM, Doc said:

Looks like something is turning into an even bigger lie.

Are you talking about your HCQ junk science again?

55 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

I didn't realize that people who watch OAN know how to count.  Interesting.  

Are you talking about your HCQ junk science again?

It's only "junk science" to the scumbags who lied about it being dangerous because they wanted people to die and to their moron followers who believed them and/or wanted the same.  

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Doc said:

It's only "junk science" to the scumbags who lied about it being dangerous because they wanted people to die and to their moron followers who believed them and/or wanted the same.  

I don’t know who may have lied about it being unsafe, but I know that you’ve lied about it being an effective treatment for COVID.  So there’s that. 

6 hours ago, Doc said:

Yeah, "almost certain."  Here it is 5 months later and the only ones creating domestic terror are on the left.

Antifa at it again, I see. 

8 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

I don’t know who may have lied about it being unsafe, but I know that you’ve lied about it being an effective treatment for COVID.  So there’s that. 

Gee, I wonder who lied about it being unsafe?  And when you admit that it was/is a safe drug, that there were no other treatments for the Chinese virus at the time and there was anecdotal evidence that it worked...

8 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Antifa at it again, I see. 

No, they're just an "idea."

12 minutes ago, BillStime said:

They GQP can lie all they want... we won't, however, let them ever forget.

There’s lies on both sides...acts of terror on both sides...when both sides do these things they are both wrong...👍

Neither side has a monopoly on righteousness...

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

There’s lies on both sides...acts of terror on both sides...when both sides do these things they are both wrong...👍

Neither side has a monopoly on righteousness...

Nope - doesn't work like that - only one side tried to overthrow the government - get it right.

• Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, BillStime said:

Nope - doesn't work like that - only one side tried to overthrow the government - get it right.

Well if that’s what they were trying to do then they should’ve brought a map! The building they stormed was the US Capitol. The President neither works or lives there. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

It did? Explain please

No need.  Joey already explained that it takes at least F-15's and nuclear weapons to overthrow a government.  Therefore it was impossible for the protestors on 1/6 to do so since they didn't even have guns.

13 minutes ago, Doc said:

No need.  Joey already explained that it takes at least F-15's and nuclear weapons to overthrow a government.  Therefore it was impossible for the protestors on 1/6 to do so since they didn't even have guns.

So what was the purpose of 1/6?

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

So what was the purpose of 1/6?

You'd have to ask them what they hoped to achieve.  It certainly wasn't to overthrow the government given the fact they didn't even take their weapons inside the Capitol. 

• Thank you (+1) 1