Biden creates an economic crisis--Unemployment, Inflation, risk of STAGLFATION increasing

11 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Didn't they just riot in Portland?

Nah that was the Proud Boys.  Releasing a little frustration, I suppose.  But if there is mop up work to be done in Antifa, then Biden will get it done.  Antifa is dead.  Thank you President Biden. 

• Haha (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Nah that was the Proud Boys.  Releasing a little frustration, I suppose.  But if there is mop up work to be done in Antifa, then Biden will get it done.  Antifa is dead.  Thank you President Biden. 

Are you trying to be funny here?  

• Agree 1

7 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I'm shocked that you aren't troubled by the fact that inflationary policies and pressures hurt the working poor and people on fixed incomes the most.  As the cost of essentials rise and their incomes don't.  And they are under-represented when it comes to home ownership and investment assets.  This is a demographic I expect you would advocate for here.  But rather you highlight on how the most well off are benefiting at their expense.  So are you suggesting the rich getting richer and the poor getting poorer is a positive outcome of Biden's administration and his policies?    

Tiberius and the other Leftists on here clearly are just not smart about real world things.  Fairly obvious by now

• Agree 1

34 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Are you trying to be funny here?  

I think all of you with your wacky views take care of that every day.  I’m just pointing out the fact that President Biden has crushed Antifa.  I wish all of you who were so fearful of Antifa last October would acknowledge as much and express your appreciation for President Biden’s fine work in destroying what you believed to be this grave threat to our suburbs. 

3 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

I think all of you with your wacky views take care of that every day.  I’m just pointing out the fact that President Biden has crushed Antifa.  I wish all of you who were so fearful of Antifa last October would acknowledge as much and express your appreciation for President Biden’s fine work in destroying what you believed to be this grave threat to our suburbs. 

The fact is the DNC was directing Antifa to cause trouble for the previous administration and goad them into open confrontation.  Which they would use to cite the authoritarian intent of the Trump administration.  But they never took the bait.  And when poll numbers showed public dissatisfaction and gains in likely voter support for Trump because of the riots the DNC ordered Antifa, and BLM, to stand down.  That's what happened.  Even the douche bags at CNN stated at the time they need to stand down because their destructive rioting is hurting Biden.   

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

You are kind of a sad fellow, sec.  

We were told to lower our expectations by The Washington Post, and that’s certainly the story of the latest GDP numbers.

Expectations were missed by a full 25 percent, as the third quarter figure came out to just 2.0 percent growth in what is supposed to be an organic recovery.

That’s down a whopping 70 percent from the 6.7 percent the country saw in the second quarter. Consider this another “let them eat ice cream” moment for the Biden administration.

This follows a string of bad economic news, including the current supply-chain crisis which is only furthering the inflation issues hitting middle-class families. As  previously reported, inflation hit 5.4% year over year last month, which represented a 13-year high. High-volume items for consumers like gas and meat products helped lead the way on higher prices, putting a strain on budgets across the nation. The jobs market has also stumbled recently, with expectations being missed by wide margins at times.

What’s so infuriating about all this is how preventable it was. Had the president not kneecapped the energy sector and supported job-crushing “reforms” like AB5 (something Biden now wants at the federal level), which has California’s port industry melting down, the recovery would be moving apace. The hysterical messaging on COVID-19 has not helped either. Florida’s ports are booming without major delays, because they did things differently on both fronts.

This supply chain crisis could be solved. The energy crisis could be solved. The jobs crisis could be solved. But it would take a mentally capable president who is willing to do things that work, instead of doing things that please the far-left.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/10/28/joe-bidens-economy-face-plants-again-as-new-gdp-numbers-cause-concern-n465022

16 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

The fact is the DNC was directing Antifa to cause trouble for the previous administration and goad them into open confrontation.  Which they would use to cite the authoritarian intent of the Trump administration.  But they never took the bait.  And when poll numbers showed public dissatisfaction and gains in likely voter support for Trump because of the riots the DNC ordered Antifa, and BLM, to stand down.  That's what happened.  Even the douche bags at CNN stated at the time they need to stand down because their destructive rioting is hurting Biden.   

The fact is?  Without providing ANY proof - ridiculous.

Project harder. Who was infiltrating the George Floyd protests last year? Yea - we know.

boogaloo harder "all pro"

On 10/27/2021 at 11:34 AM, B-Man said:

UNEXPECTEDLY: 

Rising Prices, Once Seen as Temporary, Threaten Biden’s Agenda.

Somewhere, Milton Friedman shakes his head and mutters, “I f*cking told you so.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/10/26/business/economy/biden-inflation.html

Buy Thanksgiving turkey, sides while you still can, grocers say. 

“We’re having trouble getting a lot of things. But for the stuff we can get, it’s double the price.”

https://www.wwltv.com/article/news/local/national-shortage-buy-thanksgiving-groceries-now/289-84073ff5-d16f-49d2-8257-7fbb0f92d45b

Nice work by Demented Biden and his communist buddies.  No food for Thanksgiving.  No presents for Christmas.  It doesn't matter, though.  Nobody who works for a living, will have any money by Thanksgiving anyway.  "America Last" agenda in action!

What a Mess.jpg

11 minutes ago, Irv said:

Nice work by Demented Biden and his communist buddies.  No food for Thanksgiving.  No presents for Christmas.  It doesn't matter, though.  Nobody who works for a living, will have any money by Thanksgiving anyway.  "America Last" agenda in action!

What a Mess.jpg

But at least there aren't any mean tweets anymore. 

Bi-dumb makes Jimmy Carter look competent. Do you know how difficult that is?

• Agree 1

30 minutes ago, njbuff said:

But at least there aren't any mean tweets anymore. 

Bi-dumb makes Jimmy Carter look competent. Do you know how difficult that is?

Demented Biden is making Carter look like George ***** Washington!

What a Mess.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Irv said:

What a Mess.jpg

Well, the illegals might.  That idiot wants to pay them $450K per person.