Former President Trump's Personal Attorney Rudy Giuliani Has Apartment Searched by the Feds

Melon

1 hour ago, The Governor said:

They’re pretty silly aren’t they? It isn’t even an important detail of the overall story.

Of course Rudy knew he wasn’t supposed to be hanging out with Russian Intel. 

He didn’t need a briefing to know that. 

I guess before we go any further we'll be needing a list of approved news organizations.  We look forward to seeing your approved list.  Thank you. 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I guess before we go any further we'll be needing a list of approved news organizations.  We look forward to seeing your approved list.  Thank you. 

Do you believe that Rudy holds a secret HD that contains the sECreT cORrupTion?

No, of course you don’t. You aren’t an idiot.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, The Governor said:

Do you know how we know Rudy doesn’t have any evidence?

We would’ve seen it before the election. 

This board is a factory of sadness this week. 

Why are any of you defending Rudy in the first place? We knew he was toast a few years ago.

Fear of discovery? LMAO. That’s the dumbest thing I’ve heard in years.

I'm pointing out the governments constant abuse of power.  So maybe you should educate yourself on how the law works instead of pretending you know what you're talking about? 

Try and comprehend this.  You search somebody's home with a warrant.  You charge them with something.  They're arrested and arraigned in court and enter a not guilty plea.  They go to court and file discovery motions contesting probable cause along with motions to suppress evidence.  The prosecution needs to reveal their sources and evidence that resulted in the issuance of a warrant.  Based on how good or flimsy the justification for probable cause is the hearing may result in a motion to reject the probable cause used for the warrant and any evidence seized during the search.  

Pay attention here, this is the tricky part.  In the case of Guilani the government would need to reveal their sources and information that supported the issuance of a warrant to search and seize his property and offices.  And either the don't want to do that because they don't want to reveal things they prefer to keep out of the public or they generated some false pretense to support the warrant.  So they are never going to indict or charge anyone because they have no real case.   

Lastly, you should do some historical research on the roots of liberalism.  Used to be liberals didn't trust the government and stood against big government and big corporations and their oppression.  Now they worship them and serve their needs.   

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, The Governor said:

Do you believe that Rudy holds a secret HD that contains the sECreT cORrupTion?

No, of course you don’t. You aren’t an idiot.

What in the world does this have to do with my post?  Let me try this again.  

What are the approved news organizations we can link articles from?

Thank you for your help.  

• Dislike 1

4 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Thank you for your help.  

Ahhh @Melon with the ubiquitous thumbs down but no conversation.  You're only good for one thing.  An accompaniment to prosciutto and a poor one at that.   

25 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Thank you for your help.  

You can start by enforcing a “piggy-back” rule. 

The board doesn’t need to know the Israeli extremist’s opinion on how another story is being covered. 90 percent of his sources are confirmed fake news sites. Epoch, PJ Media, the list goes on and on. These are all sites that are flagged on Reddit for being fake. They’re tabloid news sites. Are you all a bunch of old ladies standing in line at the grocery store reading the cover of a tabloid? Why are people posting fake news sites?

Why not just post the original source? Well, we know why he doesn’t want to do that.

Edited by The Governor
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

They’re in fact the propaganda machine for the DNC. 

Really dangerous stuff for this country and anyone who doesn’t see the danger is an outright fool. 

giphy.gif

Again, I ask - where have you been the past four years? The level of gaslighting and sugarcoating from your RNC spin machine was over the TOP and continues to be OVER THE TOP.

You are an OUTRIGHT FOOL!!!

giphy.gif

You’re pathetic. What does this have to do with the media? 

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Sorry little man.

That criticize the source dodge rings awfully hollow when you don't actually read anything

If you did read something off of your silly "disapproved list" you would see that the articles have links to their host site.

You and the Guv, keep showing the board who you are every day................

:D

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Sorry little man.

That criticize the source dodge rings awfully hollow when you don't actually read anything

If you did read something off of your silly "disapproved list" you would see that the articles have links to their host site.

Snowflake

I mean, it’s really just basic board etiquette. 

if you’re going to post someone piggy-backing off another news story, that person should at least be someone that works in that business.

For example, Trumpers don’t like a new poll that shows Biden at 60 percent. You then post spin/opinion of that poll from a Republican consultant or pollster. OK, fine. That’s cool. 

That’s not at all what people do here. Not only do the people not work in the business or know what they’re talking about, it’s “foreign” spin on an American news story. These aren’t “conservative” views. They’re “foreign” views.

7 minutes ago, The Governor said:

I mean, it’s really just basic board etiquette. 

if you’re going to post someone piggy-backing off another news story, that person should at least be someone that works in that business.

For example, Trumpers don’t like a new poll that shows Biden at 60 percent. You then post spin/opinion of that poll from a Republican consultant or pollster. OK, fine. That’s cool. 

That’s not at all what people do here. Not only do the people not work in the business or know what they’re talking about, it’s “foreign” spin on an American news story. These aren’t “conservative” views. They’re “foreign” views.

No one believes polls anymore except lefties when they happen to favor their deranged fantasies.

9 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

No one believes polls anymore except lefties when they happen to favor their deranged fantasies.

My point is that I wouldn’t post what Bette Midler thinks of a new poll and then say AHA!!!!  Gotcha Libtards!

Edited by The Governor

43 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Sorry little man.

You really didn't graduate from Bonaventure, did you? You are just a sports fan, right? 

36 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Did REDSTATE tell you to write that?

Maybe he got it from PJMedia, or something credible, lol 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, The Governor said:

You can start by enforcing a “piggy-back” rule. 

The board doesn’t need to know the Israeli extremist’s opinion on how another story is being covered. 90 percent of his sources are confirmed fake news sites. Epoch, PJ Media, the list goes on and on. These are all sites that are flagged on Reddit for being fake. They’re tabloid news sites. Are you all a bunch of old ladies standing in line at the grocery store reading the cover of a tabloid? Why are people posting fake news sites?

Why not just post the original source? Well, we know why he doesn’t want to do that.

I see so you don't have any sources you'd prefer just as long as they are not ones you or Reddit have deemed as fake.

How about we all link, post, copy and paste whatever the ***** we want and the adults in the room with open minds can read them and do their own research to determine the veracity of the information posted.  

3 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

How about we all link, post, copy and paste whatever the ***** we want and the adults in the room with open minds can read them and do their own research to determine the veracity of the information posted.  

Oh no!

Be mature grown-ups ?

I fear that you are asking too much of the "usual suspects" here Jim.

40 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You really didn't graduate from Bonaventure, did you? You are just a sports fan, right? 

Class of 76........I'm a "Bicentennial Bonnie"  😎

Also graduated from ASC for nursing.

Oh and to you and Billzy referencing Redstate and PJMedia...............that dodge doesn't work any more. 😄

11 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I see so you don't have any sources you'd prefer just as long as they are not ones you or Reddit have deemed as fake.

You can do whatever you want. I’m not the one being monitored for peddling fake venture capitalist/foreign news sites on a message board.

3 minutes ago, The Governor said:

You can do whatever you want. I’m not the one being monitored for peddling fake venture capitalist/foreign news sites on a message board.

So now we can do whatever we want.  Thank you...thank you sir.  

Monitored.  :rolleyes:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

So now we can do whatever we want.  Thank you...thank you sir.  

Monitored.  :rolleyes:

So you’re a little old lady that’s addicted to fake news and you can’t stop and we should leave you be. I guess I need to do my “research” right guys?

Got it.

5 minutes ago, The Governor said:

So you’re a little old lady that’s addicted to fake news and you can’t stop and we should leave you be. I guess I need to do my “research” right guys?

Got it.

What fake news am I addicted to?  

Yes do your research.  And stop being a baby bitching about where/what people are posting here. 

Get it? 

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Yes.

You have to think now.

Sorry for your inconvenience.

Extensive research being done here. You should have entire storage units full of all of this research that’s been done. I would someday like to see some of it. Can you give us a sneak peek of this research?

7 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

What fake news am I addicted to?  

Yes do your research.  And stop being a baby bitching about where/what people are posting here. 

Get it? 

You should move to Raleigh and grab one of these jobs as a “researcher” in the Research Triangle. You seem like you’d be really good at that. 

Edited by The Governor

6 minutes ago, The Governor said:

You should move to Raleigh and grab one of these jobs as a “researcher” in the Research Triangle. You seem like you’d be really good at that. 

Thanks for the advice but I don't need any advice.  

Same non response over and over.

And it's a certainty that you did not read the accompanying article containing his quotes before you responded with empty nonsense.

11 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Same non response over and over.

And it's a certainty that you did not read the accompanying article containing his quotes before you responded with empty nonsense.

Oh I know you don't like being upstaged but it happens everyday to you - it's hilarious.

You supporting and defending what happened on 1/6 will do that to you... coupled with the fact you refuse to answer/address the ultimate goal of 1/6.

And, you think Alan has any credibility outside his far right circles? Nope.

0d73d1470f8924c1a3d39285eb07d83ba2-Epste

3ee784bc6e68b99a244354df3c0f8cb955-19-de

Edited by BillStime
  • Haha (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

So what?  The guy got fired for refusing to do his job investigating corruption in one of the most corrupt countries on the planet.   

If Guiliani got the guy fired I would agree it is a bad look and it is inappropriate but it is exactly what Biden admitted to doing a few years back so how is it now illegal? This raid is looking like they were trying to find some evidence to accuse him on, not that they were searching for data on a specific crime.