Former President Trump's Personal Attorney Rudy Giuliani Has Apartment Searched by the Feds

Melon

• 1 month later...
33 minutes ago, BillStime said:

No fan of Rudy but Trump is so transactional - what a great loyal guy to people who put their necks out for him - scumbag

And there it is AGAIN.  Another photo of your man crush, Donald J Trump.  You couldn't even go a few hours!  Time for some serious therapy dude.  You might want to try just writing him a love letter, just to get it off our chest. You can either send it or tear it up. The closure might do you good.

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

And there it is AGAIN.  Another photo of your man crush, Donald J Trump.  You couldn't even go a few hours!  Time for some serious therapy dude.  You might want to try just writing him a love letter, just to get it off our chest. You can either send it or tear it up. The closure might do you good.

I don’t play by your rules - put me on ignore if you’re that thin skinned.

Or better yet - go back to your safe place so Ann can coddle your feelings.

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I don’t play by your rules - put me on ignore if you’re that thin skinned.

Or better yet - go back to your safe place so Ann can coddle your feelings.

Or just maybe you can keep your creepy man crush fetish to yourself instead of sharing it with the rest of this Message Board.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You’re a freak 

That's the mirror in your creepy basement you're staring at again.  Seriously....I dare you to go one week without posting a picture of Trump.  You can play with yourself in the privacy of your own basement.  You don't need to post your love affair online in order to validate your devotion.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

That's the mirror in your creepy basement you're staring at again.  Seriously....I dare you to go one week without posting a picture of Trump.  You can play with yourself in the privacy of your own basement.  You don't need to post your love affair online in order to validate your devotion.

Safe place - find it precious 

• Haha (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...