Name a Right Wing Position

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, BillStime said:

We still doing this? 

Yeah it hurts doesn't it.  I suggest you stop posting here for awhile.  The pain of being smacked around will eventually go away.

Later dude.  And day drinking is fun but it can also be dangerous.  

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

Yeah it hurts doesn't it.  I suggest you stop posting here for awhile.  The pain of being smacked around will eventually go away.

Later dude.  And day drinking is fun but it can also be dangerous.  

Oh Jim please - go back to your pathetic safe place - I hear it’s improved

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Trump colluded with the Russians.

I have more proof on my phone the Democrats have been colluding with China and Silicon Valley (also a hostile foreign nation) since January 2018 then you do with Trump and Russia.  

To the 50 people that still care about Trump, Russia, and January 6th, I'd like for you to prove they haven't been.  

Collusion:  

Going to go full magenta in November.   

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Oh Jim please - go back to your pathetic safe place - I hear it’s improved

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

Why are you wanting me to go back to this mythical safe place?  You don't like it when I shine a bright light on your idiocy.  Quick...explain the difference between Civil Rights and Human Rights.  Bwahahahahaha.

Calling you a tool was an insult to hammers and screwdrivers.

Later...... 

• Like (+1) 1

5 months (depends who you ask) later Covid happened.  

Peter Thiel says FBI, CIA should probe Google’s ‘seemingly treasonous’ ties to China

Published: July 14, 2019 at 11:28 p.m. ET

By 

Mike Murphy

Billionaire claims tech giant has been infiltrated, works with Chinese military

Billionaire Peter Thiel, a Facebook Inc.  FB board member and President Donald Trump’s most vocal backer in Silicon Valley, called Sunday night for the FBI and CIA to investigate Google’s “seemingly treasonous” ties with China.

Speaking at the National Conservatism Conference in Washington, Thiel posed three unsubstantiated, provocative and leading questions that he said should be asked of Google, a unit of Alphabet Inc. GOOGL GOOG .

“Number one, how many foreign intelligence agencies have infiltrated your Manhattan Project for AI?” he said, according to a report by Axios.

“Number two, does Google’s senior management consider itself to have been thoroughly infiltrated by Chinese intelligence?

“Number three, is it because they consider themselves to be so thoroughly infiltrated that they have engaged in the seemingly treasonous decision to work with the Chinese military and not with the U.S. military... because they are making the sort of bad, short-term rationalistic [decision] that if the technology doesn’t go out the front door, it gets stolen out the backdoor anyway?”

Thiel said those questions need to be asked by the FBI and CIA, and “I would like them to be asked in a not excessively gentle manner.” Thiel offered no evidence that Google has been infiltrated by intelligence services from China or anywhere else.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/peter-thiel-says-fbi-cia-should-probe-googles-seemingly-treasonous-ties-to-china-2019-07-14

LOVE that bolded part 

To question the CCP is PROVOCATIVE 

Russia?  Those claims totally had merit.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Why are you wanting me to go back to this mythical safe place?  You don't like it when I shine a bright light on your idiocy.  Quick...explain the difference between Civil Rights and Human Rights.  Bwahahahahaha.

Calling you a tool was an insult to hammers and screwdrivers.

Later...... 

Only thing missing in your diatribe is CHECK and MATE. LMAO

No go back to your safe place 

On 2/3/2022 at 9:37 AM, Chef Jim said:

This has had me scratching my head since I moved to the Bay Area in 2009.  Its often the same people.  The antiestablishment hippies of the 60’s are now the pro-establishment lefties of today.  What happened?? 

MONEY, it's always MONEY.  They got it by being the anti-establishment.  They're now the establishment, and want to keep it.  But I didn't need to tell you that. :)

6 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

I have more proof on my phone the Democrats have been colluding with China and Silicon Valley (also a hostile foreign nation) since January 2018 then you do with Trump and Russia.  

To the 50 people that still care about Trump, Russia, and January 6th, I'd like for you to prove they haven't been.  

Collusion:  

Going to go full magenta in November.   

I want to say so many things that'd get me banned.  I disagree with the raging red-head's lies.  She can't even admit that they can't/won't admit when they're wrong!!!  It's OKAY to be wrong.  That's what 'following the science' means, if you really mean it!!!  They don't!!!  'Do what we say, when we say, how we say, else you're wrong!'  That's their MO.  TIRED OF IT!!!

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, BillStime said:

GQP endorsed 1/6 and green lit the next coup attempt.

Oh and they lied - they don’t back the blue. 

"We here at Twitter have opened an investigation into the Tea Pain account due to the misinformation in this post.  And it's potential to incite violence.  We care about accuracy here at Twitter and safety."

---@TwitterSafety

8 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

"We here at Twitter have opened an investigation into the Tea Pain account due to the misinformation in this post.  And it's potential to incite violence.  We care about accuracy here at Twitter and safety."

---@TwitterSafety

Oh is it not true precious?

Was it not on enough video that makes all of you cult members look absolutely pathetic as you go about your whitewashing?

Cry harder 

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Oh is it not true precious?

Was it not on enough video that makes all of you cult members look absolutely pathetic as you go about your whitewashing?

I'm going to need actual evidence the GOP has killed cops Sir.  

Where is it?  

3 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

I'm going to need actual evidence the GOP has killed cops Sir.  

Where is it?  

Not me.

Tea Pain's word is good enough for me.

Granted I have been following the violence against the police for two decades, and cannot remember any conservatives killing cops,

but I must be wrong.

Tea Pain and BillZtime have announced that GOP = Cop Killers

so no proof is needed..........nor certainly expected.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Not me.

Granted I have been following the violence against the police for two decades, and cannot remember any conservatives killing cops,

but I must be wrong.

I'm not going to read all their ***** but are they calling the GOP cop killers because a cop died during the January 6th riots?  

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

GQP endorsed 1/6 and green lit the next coup attempt.

Oh and they lied - they don’t back the blue. 

I can do nothing but laugh at the mental gymnastics you and your ilk spin.  The problem for you all is that Americans are waking up to the slight of hand and constant double standards the Dems stand on.  Talking out both sides of your mouth is not a political stance.  It comes right from the top too, Biden often states forcefully in speeches or in press conferences (the 2 he's done) that he didn't say something he clearly did not.  This in an attempt that people will just believe him and not look for themselves.  There's a reason why there is so little trust in the media these days, they are shilling for the Left and covering up for their lies but the American people are actually looking it up for themselves.  This has to scare you as a died in the blue leftist. Watch out, this is the crux of the red tsunami coming your way.  

I'm not going to read all their ***** but are they calling the GOP cop killers because a cop died during the January 6th riots?  

Not even because of the riot, that's the weird thing about it.  The autopsy revealed it was for natural causes not related, but shhhhhh, the media doesn't want you to know that.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, HamSandwhich said:

Not even because of the riot, that's the weird thing about it.  The autopsy revealed it was for natural causes not related, but shhhhhh, the media doesn't want you to know that.  

So the answer to my question regarding why they are calling the GOP cop killers is...yes?  

So the answer to my question regarding why they are calling the GOP cop killers is...yes?  

I didn't look at it, I figured it was something like that.  When I see his dumbarse face on the article, it's not worth opening.  He's sleeping with the enemy...literally.  How he is still in congress, I have no idea.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

Not me.

but I must be wrong.

No diffeeent than your savior DR and REDSTATE.

Always exposed

Just now, BillStime said:

Go do your own research rabbit hole.

I am.  I going the source.  How is the LGBTQ community being attacked?

Like this?

https://www.hrc.org/resources/sexual-assault-and-the-lgbt-community

Or this?

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-birmingham-58228598

Or this?

https://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/san-diego-man-brutally-beaten-in-anti-gay-hate-crime/2722271/?amp

Methinks you have no idea what the word attack means. 

Exactly . LGBTQwhatever are attacking normal society and demanding “ special” rules. They’re not special and need to play by the same rules as everyone else. They’re the attackers, trying to make others play make believe with trans, for example. Billsy is  just a massive troll. It’s hard to believe anyone could be that dumb so maybe troll is the best description. 

Edited by Boatdrinks
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Well, he certainly has no idea what an actual conservative position is ?

He doesn’t know this one that’s for sure or even whether or not this VERY conservative person agrees with the bill.  I actually think it’s stupid.  Parents should be way more involved in the school curriculum but not allowed to sue if they disagree with what’s being taught.  That’s entering weenie liberal territory. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Oh but it rings so true

Only in your tiny mind my friend.  Only to you.  The fact that you think that is true just displays for all to see how little critical thinking you actually employ.  For instance you likely think that I'm 100% behind the proposed FL LGQBT bill, or that I'm anti-abortion or that I'm religious just because I'm very conservative. Get out Billy Boy  Talk to people learn who they really are instead of show us on a daily basis who you are.  

6 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Only in your tiny mind my friend.  Only to you.  The fact that you think that is true just displays for all to see how little critical thinking you actually employ.  For instance you likely think that I'm 100% behind the proposed FL LGQBT bill, or that I'm anti-abortion or that I'm religious just because I'm very conservative. Get out Billy Boy  Talk to people learn who they really are instead of show us on a daily basis who you are.  

Good - go play games with someone else.

2 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Who is attacking  LGTBQ?  

4 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Awwww I’m sorry Billy Boy. Do my responses to your post hurt you?  😔

No - your posts just reinforces who you are:

On 2/8/2022 at 11:53 AM, Chef Jim said:

I love how he makes yours and people like you heads explode on a daily basis.  It's a ***** beautiful thing to watch.  Beautiful!!

sick

19 minutes ago, BillStime said:

No - your posts just reinforces who you are:

sick

Sick? Because I enjoy watching you lose your ***** on a daily basis over one man?  

Sorry I’m hurting you so much today Billy Boy.  🤯    

I’m such a meanie. 😔