Name a Right Wing Position

3 hours ago, Capco said:

I find it interesting that roughly the same policy could have been delivered (and hence received) in a much better way.  For example:

"Homelessness is a huge problem in California and we need to come together to find a solution.  As governor, I would propose setting up designated facilities where the homeless can not only have access to basic necessities, but where employers can also find potential labor.  I believe such a program would revitalize areas like Venice Beach and help local small businesses thrive.  The tax revenue from increased tourism and commerce will help offset the initial costs of the project, and hopefully the career services provided will make an additional impact on the bottom line by decreasing the resources required and enlarging the tax base."

Bring back Roman bath houses.

• Like (+1) 1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, Unforgiven said:

you are a lying ghoul like your alt 

Not sure what “my alt” is. Please elaborate. 

And if you think Rs have not been lowering taxes and increasing spending since Reagan started that cute trick, you’ll have to back it with data, moran. 

• Like (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, John Adams said:

And if you think Rs have not been lowering taxes and increasing spending since Reagan started that cute trick, you’ll have to back it with data, moran. 

Well at least they got it half right. 😉

The lowering taxes part….in case it wasn’t clear.

1 hour ago, John Adams said:

Seems like it worked pretty well for the Trump years ... what is it with people going back to Reagan, what are you a

bitter 80 yr still mad about Ronnie messing up your head lol. He must've really triggered morans back in those days. 

10 hours ago, Unforgiven said:

Seems like it worked pretty well for the Trump years ... what is it with people going back to Reagan, what are you a

bitter 80 yr still mad about Ronnie messing up your head lol. He must've really triggered morans back in those days. 

Good little modern Republican you are not caring about increasing the size of government. 

11 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Well at least they got it half right. 😉

The lowering taxes part….in case it wasn’t clear.

And you too. 

On 7/3/2021 at 2:43 PM, Capco said:

I find it interesting that roughly the same policy could have been delivered (and hence received) in a much better way.  For example:

"Homelessness is a huge problem in California and we need to come together to find a solution.  As governor, I would propose setting up designated facilities where the homeless can not only have access to basic necessities, but where employers can also find potential labor.  I believe such a program would revitalize areas like Venice Beach and help local small businesses thrive.  The tax revenue from increased tourism and commerce will help offset the initial costs of the project, and hopefully the career services provided will make an additional impact on the bottom line by decreasing the resources required and enlarging the tax base."

“Vote for Levi, he will end the homelessness epidemic, reform the prisons, and solve the license plate shortage.”

12 hours ago, frostbitmic said:

Stop the steal seems to be a right wing position, yet with all of their searching, they can't find any evidence of that.

I agree and it held no validity in my mind as such.  But my concern is why those that ran the election are now refusing to give the password to the 3rd party auditors all of a sudden.  Also, why would our AG try to supersede a state election?  That’s highly irregular and really bad for optics.  It’s an easy way to live, to let partisan process, dictate concern.  I know that I’m trying to step away from that exact thing.  If an audit PROVES no voting issues, and it can rally half of the country, why not strive for that healing transparency?  Seems to me that if Trump Is lying about voter fraud, you’d want the audit results to show America this.  But instead it’s being met by uncomfortable resistance.  I’d advise everyone to stay neutral and wait for the results.  But…. We won’t.  We’ll all foolishly bicker and take sides, instead of waiting for our government to provide the clarity that heals the nation.

Edited by Frat-Train

24 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Clueless AF

Schizophrenia is a serious mental illness that affects how a person thinks, feels, and behaves. People with schizophrenia may seem like they have lost touch with reality, which causes significant distress for the individual, their family members, and friends. If left untreated, the symptoms of schizophrenia can be persistent and disabling. However, effective treatments are available. When delivered in a timely, coordinated, and sustained manner, treatment can help affected individuals to engage in school or work, achieve independence, and enjoy personal relationships.

Seek help.

26 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

Schizophrenia is a serious mental illness that affects how a person thinks, feels, and behaves. People with schizophrenia may seem like they have lost touch with reality, which causes significant distress for the individual, their family members, and friends. If left untreated, the symptoms of schizophrenia can be persistent and disabling. However, effective treatments are available. When delivered in a timely, coordinated, and sustained manner, treatment can help affected individuals to engage in school or work, achieve independence, and enjoy personal relationships.

Seek help.

You too.

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148864gksn3xbd8j7i3l8zz