Tucker Carlson

T&C

5 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

They are trying to make it illegal that's the thing. And yes, many including some on here would compare right wingers to Nazis. And even so, they interviewed Hitler many times. Heck, they even had a Nazi rally at Madison Square Garden at the height of the war! Because this is America so you should be free to be as dumb as you want to be

Agreed, but lets celebrate the free part, while still shunning the dumb part.  I'm well versed in the Bund, and it was scary.  They were trying to take over America.  Worse than the KKK.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, daz28 said:

Agreed, but lets celebrate the free part, while still shunning the dumb part.  I'm well versed in the Bund, and it was scary.  They were trying to take over America.  Worse than the KKK.  

Yep the point is give people the freedom to out themselves for their dumb beliefs and then you know where they stand. If you censor them, they still have those beliefs you just won't know about it! I'd much rather know where people stand

10 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Yep the point is give people the freedom to out themselves for their dumb beliefs and then you know where they stand. If you censor them, they still have those beliefs you just won't know about it! I'd much rather know where people stand

I just think you're using the word "censor" poorly.  That's pretty common right now, though. It's become a politically charged term.  

Just now, daz28 said:

I just think you're using the word "censor" poorly.  That's pretty common right now, though. It's become a politically charged term.  

How so? They are definitely censoring people online and in the media. It's very 1 sided currently. I don't know what else to call that. Totalitarianism?

18 hours ago, daz28 said:

Well, I guess in America there is a segment that just LOVES to be lied to.  

And they are called democrats.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

How so? They are definitely censoring people online and in the media. It's very 1 sided currently. I don't know what else to call that. Totalitarianism?

When it's the governments doings, it is censorship, and it's wrong.  The small amount we've seen has been more bi-partisan than you're claiming, though.  When a private company, or anyone else does it, it shouldn't be called censorship in the legal, politically driven sense.  The media doesn't even count, because they're just selling lies and manipulation.  Anyone who is consuming that is the actually problem, not the silencing part.  It's each person's own obligation to not be swindled.  A personal responsibility.  

50 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

I'm done with u. Have fun down your rabbit hole.

Israel just "retaliated".  Isn't it now their duty to go home, and not let things "spiral"?  It's such a shame I can't put a "coherent" debate together.  LOL

1 minute ago, daz28 said:

When it's the governments doings, it is censorship, and it's wrong.  The small amount we've seen has been more bi-partisan than you're claiming, though.  When a private company, or anyone else does it, it shouldn't be called censorship in the legal, politically driven sense.  The media doesn't even count, because they're just selling lies and manipulation.  Anyone who is consuming that is the actually problem, not the silencing part.  It's each person's own obligation to not be swindled.  A personal responsibility.  

That's how the government is getting around this. They are pressuring/infiltrating private companies (Facebook, Twitter) or outsourcing to companies that are actually being funded by the government.

4 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

That's how the government is getting around this. They are pressuring/infiltrating private companies (Facebook, Twitter) or outsourcing to companies that are actually being funded by the government.

I wouldn't call it getting around it, I'd call it a breach of the 1st Amendment.  Too bad the ones investigating it are the same ones doing it.  Again, both sides, and take our country back.  If the oligarchy wasn't in their pockets, this likely isn't happening at all.  

• Like (+1) 1

Everyone who didn't know that a lot of Ukrainians, who were actually Soviets at the time, loved them some nazis.  Luckily we have Vlad to save us from them now. I already knew Ukranian history, but that doesn't mean they don't deserve to be invaded.   Tucker is a traitor.  If you're really that hard up for Russian propaganda to educate you, then just move there and live it.  Hell, why not sign up for the Russian military.