Tucker Carlson

T&C

4 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Probably why our msm parrots are so salty 

Lmao

I couldn't help but laugh.  When she said, "serious news outlets like CNN" I lost it.  She didn't mention Gonzalo Lira when she mentioned fallen journalists on the front lines either.  Funny how these "journalists" and MSM news outlets are so afraid of Tucker Carlson.  Can't wait to see his interview.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

They are so desperate to change the subject, throwing strawmen in every reply.

LOL

Exactly right.

That’s the point for the obsessive continuation of this thread.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

____

Hey, you can make the case that Tucker Carlson is uniquely qualified for the job, as he has had plenty of practice with Putin's US mouthpiece

😁

Legitimately though, it's not the end of the world to have Tucker Carlson interview Putin. I mean, everything Putin says should be taken with a grain of salt, and I've seen better interviewing skills from a guy whose schtick is getting people to eats wings, but he should have the right. He just in no way should be taken seriously as a journalist.

11 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

____

Hey, you can make the case that Tucker Carlson is uniquely qualified for the job, as he has had plenty of practice with Putin's US mouthpiece

😁

Legitimately though, it's not the end of the world to have Tucker Carlson interview Putin. I mean, everything Putin says should be taken with a grain of salt, and I've seen better interviewing skills from a guy whose schtick is getting people to eats wings, but he should have the right. He just in no way should be taken seriously as a journalist.

Well, I guess I won't bother listening to the interview then.  Thanks for the heads up!

• Haha (+1) 1

How sane people judge interviews:

1. Watch and listen to an interviewer interview a subject.

2. Analyze both questions posed and answers given.

3. Decide for yourself what conclusions to draw from the interview.

How commies and useful idiots judge interviews:

1. Before watching interview, attack the interviewer.

2. Don't watch the interview.

3. Continue attacking interviewer.

• Awesome! (+1) 6

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

How sane people judge interviews:

1. Watch and listen to an interviewer interview a subject.

2. Analyze both questions posed and answers given.

3. Decide for yourself what conclusions to draw from the interview.

How commies and useful idiots judge interviews:

1. Before watching interview, attack the interviewer.

2. Don't watch the interview.

3. Continue attacking interviewer.

Sane people don't interview and don't watch interviews with Pol Pot, Hitler, Ghengis Kan, Stalin, and Putin.  Well, I guess in America there is a segment that just LOVES to be lied to.  

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, daz28 said:

Sane people don't interview and don't watch interviews with Pol Pot, Hitler, Ghengis Kan, Stalin, and Putin.  Well, I guess in America there is a segment that just LOVES to be lied to.  

What are u so afraid of? Honest question.

16 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

What are u so afraid of? Honest question.

Idiots doing dumb things, and dumb people backing it.  Have you ever seen a Putin interview?  He's VERY convincing.  We already have enough Putin fans in this country. 

Edited by daz28

1 minute ago, daz28 said:

Idiots doing dumb things, and dumb people backing it.  Have you ever seen a Putin interview?  he's VERY convincing.  we already have enough Putin fans in this country. 

You should probably go outside and get some fresh air. God forbid somebody asks putin questions. He's not the boogeyman.