Tucker Carlson

T&C

7 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

sure you would/did...  and good luck with the civil war.  We all know that's your goal.  Winning within the rules is mine.

i sure would! dont bring me down to your level. im on this board saying many things your biased mind would think impossible. not a trump fan. abortion rights. advocation to clear student debt. some of us a open to both sides of the story. especially if it means unjustly prosecuting people.

within the rules of what? certainly not law or objectivity. 

you pluck out the last statement. because you have nothing to say on the rest? its not a surprise. 

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

i sure would! dont bring me down to your level. im on this board saying many things your biased mind would think impossible. not a trump fan. abortion rights. advocation to clear student debt. 

within the rules of what? certainly not law or objectivity. 

you pluck out the last statement. because you have nothing to say on the rest? its not a surprise. 

so why are you advocating for civil war?  Not winning?  Cheat or change the rules, right?

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, redtail hawk said:

so why are you advocating for civil war?

im not. im saying being si biased you are perfectly fine prosecuting your "enemies" and dismissing any evidence to the contrary has a natural conclusion to violence. people arent going to peacefully stand around and get rounded up because you were TOLD they deserve it. 

• Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

3 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

im not. im saying being si biased you are perfectly fine prosecuting your "enemies" and dismissing any evidence to the contrary has a natural conclusion to violence. people arent going to peacefully stand around and get rounded up because you were TOLD they deserve it. 

The justice system isn't perfect.  One reason I'm against capital punishment.  But do we burn it down and start again or improve it?

• Eyeroll 1

15 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

The justice system isn't perfect.  One reason I'm against capital punishment.  But do we burn it down and start again or improve it?

no. we look at evidence. tucker presented some. some that was hidden from you, me, and defense team...which is illegal. you refuse to ask simple questions based on it. you then go on to say it was bs or whatever when it lead to his freedom and dont blink a eye.

if trump was in office. they arrested a redtail hawk for violence. cnn showed clips of you standing around. i said cnn is propaganda. i dont believe my lying eyes. let him rot. 

pretty sure you would feel diff for my unrelenting bias that doesn't even consider anything but my politics for conviction of the strongest degree.

thats a disturbing place but i see by your downvote of that idea. your pretty far gone. 

have a good night and hope that situation is just a example.

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Thank you (+1) 2

More information...............because (apparently) I'm 'big mad'     LOL

Tucker’s departure has been brewing a long time. So has his next move.

American Thinker, by Thomas Lifson

Both Tucker Carlson and Fox News remain mum on the departure of Fox News’s most popular host beyond the terse initial announcement.

The Wall Street Journal reported: "Mr. Carlson, whose contract was renewed in 2021, will be paid out for the rest of his contract, people familiar with the matter said. Mr. Carlson is paid about $20 million a year, one of the people said."

(snip)

Tucker’s increasing willingness to use a good versus evil framework to discuss the political contest today has been evident for some time now. 

I suspect streaming will be his chosen vehicle.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/04/tuckers_departure_has_been_brewing_a_long_time_so_has_his_next_move.html

16 hours ago, SCBills said:

Only cable news host to go after the FBI

Only cable news host to go after the CIA

Only cable news host to go after the CDC

Only cable news host to go after the FDA

Only cable news host to utterly humiliate members of both parties

Only cable news host to oppose the war in Ukraine

I can’t get in Tucker’s head to see what he truly believes, but his entire post-covid journey has been nothing but a f**k you to those in power.   I 100% believe you have never watched him, because if you did .. you’d see the only cable news host who brought on independent journalists and far left progressives to find common ground on issues of abuse and the consolidation of power in our federal government. 

Hes the only cable tv newshost to give a lot of theories popular with the QAnon crowd a platform. He figured out what is grabbing the attention of the diehard MAGA crowd and he gives them what they want to hear.  Which is why there is an outcry that Fox News isn't republican or conservative enough anymore. Cancel Fox when it doesn't get you high anymore and start mainlining pure unfiltered 4Chan smack with doses of OAN to keep you steady on work days.

13 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Hes the only cable tv newshost to give a lot of theories popular with the QAnon crowd a platform. He figured out what is grabbing the attention of the diehard MAGA crowd and he gives them what they want to hear.  Which is why there is an outcry that Fox News isn't republican or conservative enough anymore. Cancel Fox when it doesn't get you high anymore and start mainlining pure unfiltered 4Chan smack with doses of OAN to keep you steady on work days.

Such an ill-informed take.  

Give me an example of such theories.  

I’ll give you “Great Replacement” as I think he goes a bit far on immigration rhetoric, although he’s typically only referenced that theory when Dem lawmakers/pundits have literally made comments about it. 

Tucker was the only major Fox host that called the Dominion stuff out. He literally called Sidney Powell out as a liar for not providing evidence she promised. 

Tucker rails against establishment Republicans and would frequently have progressives on his show.

He’s a populist, not a conservative.   

But you never really watched him… you’re just regurgitating what you’ve been told to believe about him. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Agree 3

27 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Such an ill-informed take.  

Give me an example of such theories.  

I’ll give you “Great Replacement” as I think he goes a bit far on immigration rhetoric, although he’s typically only referenced that theory when Dem lawmakers/pundits have literally made comments about it. 

Tucker was the only major Fox host that called the Dominion stuff out. He literally called Sidney Powell out as a liar for not providing evidence she promised. 

Tucker rails against establishment Republicans and would frequently have progressives on his show.  

But you never really watched him… you’re just regurgitating what you’ve been told to believe about him. 

The Great Replacement Theory was a big one tied in with White Supremacy as a hoax.  Lately hes in on Ray Epps and the federal false flag of Jan 6, Ukrainian biolabs, stopping the steal.  If DR is crusading on it, Tucker will be giving you the 411 a few weeks later.  Tucker is tapped in. Credit where credit is due for abandoning the Dominion stuff but that didnt stop him from doubling down on rigged election claims about a month ago.

I watch the clips that you guys share here and at the crazy uncle Bills site.  My time will never be of such low value that I will find myself carving out hours a day to watch cable tv editorial.  

Sounds like you watch a lot of Tucker.  Did he use his primetime slot to call Sidney Powell a liar and denounce the Dominion lies or was that only part of the leaked emails?

Edited by Jauronimo
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

The Great Replacement Theory was a big one tied in with White Supremacy as a hoax.  Lately hes in on Ray Epps and the federal false flag of Jan 6, Ukrainian biolabs, stopping the steal.  If DR is crusading on it, Tucker will be giving you the 411 a few weeks later.  Tucker is tapped in. Credit where credit is due for abandoning the Dominion stuff but that didnt stop him from doubling down on rigged election claims about a month ago.

I watch the clips that you guys share here and at the crazy uncle Bills site.  My time will never be of such low value that I will find myself carving out hours a day to watch cable tv editorial.  

Sounds like you watch a lot of Tucker.  Did he use his primetime slot to call Sidney Powell a liar and denounce the Dominion lies or was that only part of the leaked emails?

Explain to us why the media & Dems, who believe all J6 participants should rot in jail… all defend Ray Epps.   You’ve seen the video.  What’s your explanation as to why he, not only escapes criticism, but draws unlimited defense from the left.  

Stopping the Steal is the election stuff, in which Tucker - on his show - called Sidney Powell a liar and demanded she provide evidence for her claims.  

Rigged election under context of the media and federal agencies working together to hide damaging info about the Biden’s is different than saying the election was fraudently stolen by machines.  It’s a valid talking point.  

Ukrainian biolabs … ok, why is that a Q talking point?  There are biolabs in Ukraine and it’s also a prevalent talking point in far left circles.   Not the neolib Dems, but actual progressives.   

Let me guess, you think Russia blew up their own pipeline too?

You just admitted you don’t watch his show, and have simply stated some buzzwords you heard mentioned by vote blue no matter who libs.

wHiTe SuPrEmAcY

Your contribution to this debate is pointless.  

You’ve simply repeated talking points you’ve been programmed to believe. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Explain to us why the media & Dems, who believe all J6 participants should rot in jail… all defend Ray Epps.   You’ve seen the video.  What’s your explanation as to why he, not only escapes criticism, but draws unlimited defense from the left.  

Stopping the Steal is the election stuff, in which Tucker - on his show - called Sidney Powell a liar and demanded she provide evidence for her claims.  

Ukrainian biolabs … ok, why is that a Q talking point.   There are biolabs in Ukraine and it’s also a prevalent talking point in far left circles.   Not the neolib Dems, but actual progressives.  

You just admitted you don’t watch his show, and have simply stated some buzzwords you heard mentioned by vote blue no matter libs.

Your contribution to this debate is pointless.  

You’re simply repeated talking points you’ve been programmed to believe. 

I watch the clips that are shared as salient points by the Tucker acolytes which is 90% of my Tucker consumption.  The remaining 10% are clips shared by the people who find Tucker revolting.  So basically I get all my Tucker from BMan and DerangedRhino and I'm not sure if you're familiar with their posting habits but lets say its voluminous.  

So you acknowledge that everything I mentioned is in fact Tucker talking points but its the Q terminology you're uncomfortable with?  Even though we already agree that The Great Replacement Theory is a fine example of Tuck catering to the Q contingent.  Tucker calls Powell a liar but still (even recently) says the election was rigged with no more evidence than Sidney Powell presented. 

IN PRIVATE: On Nov. 8, Carlson privately texted his producer that the allegations about Dominion were "absurd," according to the Dominion filing. Also that day, Carlson's producer texted him about his own doubts.

"I don't think there is evidence of voter fraud that swung the election," producer Alex Pfeiffer texted to Carlson, per the lawsuit. "The software s--t is absurd," Carlson allegedly responded. "Half our viewers have seen the Maria clip."

ON-AIR: On his show just one night later, Carlson pushed more suggestions of fraud, though he said "we don't know anything about the software."

"We don't know how many votes were stolen on Tuesday night. We don't know anything about the software that many say was rigged. We don't know. We ought to find out," he said. "But here's what we do know. On a larger level, at the highest levels, actually, our system isn't what we thought it was. It's not as fair as it should be. Not even close."

Way to take a stand, Tuck.  

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/fox-news-hosts-allegedly-privately-versus-air-false/story?id=97662551

DR and the Q ilk have been connecting the dots between Biden, Fauci, Ukrainian Biolabs and even the cover up of the origin of Covid for weeks.  And of course, Tucker then takes an interest and lays it all out there for his audience, the whole connection, QAnon labeling and all. 

https://www.foxnews.com/transcript/tucker-the-pentagon-is-lying-about-bio-labs-in-ukraine

And whatever became of any of it?  Nothing.  Isn't that always the case with Q?

https://www.npr.org/2022/03/25/1087910880/biological-weapons-far-right-russia-ukraine

You consume hours of Fox News but I'm the one who is programmed?  I don't get my opinions from the poster child of any for entertainment news network.

I agree with some of his points from time to time as embellished as they are.  Its pretty safe to assume that if you've been on entertainment news networks for 23 years and climbed to the top of ***** mountain that you will say whatever it takes to drive views.  As evidenced by his leaked emails, Tuck is no exception and will say, allude to, and pass all sorts of innuendos that he has no conviction in whatsoever.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

11 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

I watch the clips that are shared as salient points by the Tucker acolytes which is 90% of my Tucker consumption.  The remaining 10% are clips shared by the people who find Tucker revolting.  So basically I get all my Tucker from BMan and DerangedRhino and I'm not sure if you're familiar with their posting habits but lets say its voluminous.  

So you acknowledge that everything I mentioned is in fact Tucker talking points but its the Q terminology you're uncomfortable with?  Even though we already agree that The Great Replacement Theory is a fine example of Tuck catering to the Q contingent.  Tucker calls Powell a liar but still (even recently) says the election was rigged with no more evidence than Sidney Powell presented. 

Way to take a stand, Tuck.  

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/fox-news-hosts-allegedly-privately-versus-air-false/story?id=97662551

DR and the Q ilk have been connecting the dots between Biden, Fauci, Ukrainian Biolabs and even the cover up of the origin of Covid for weeks.  And of course, Tucker then takes an interest and lays it all out there for his audience, the whole connection, QAnon labeling and all. 

https://www.foxnews.com/transcript/tucker-the-pentagon-is-lying-about-bio-labs-in-ukraine

And whatever became of any of it?  Nothing.  Isn't that always the case with Q?

https://www.npr.org/2022/03/25/1087910880/biological-weapons-far-right-russia-ukraine

You consume hours of Fox News but I'm the one who is programmed?  I don't get my opinions from the poster child of any for entertainment news network.

I agree with some of his points from time to time as embellished as they are.  Its pretty safe to assume that if you've been on entertainment news networks for 23 years and climbed to the top of ***** mountain that you will say whatever it takes to drive views.  As evidenced by his leaked emails, Tuck is no exception and will say, allude to, and pass all sorts of innuendos that he has no conviction in whatsoever.  

You’re just regurgitating the same talking points I’ve addressed. 

Why do you assume I consume hours of Fox News?

I watched Tucker, and that was about it.

Hannity is an absolute joke .. and is truly the person who more resembles your angst, yet it’s Tucker who riles up the left … and it’s not because of what you say … it’s because he resonates.    …and furthermore, he resonates with young people and independents.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Concern about biolabs in Ukraine?

Qanon conspiracy!!!

Victoria Nuland says hi.

@Jauronimo still thinks that I'm DR?

:lol:

What a pathetic commie moron.

I've interacted with DR a lot. Still do.  DR is smarter than you and a lot more crafty.  You're a wannabe DR.  A DR poser.  And thats something you should be very proud of.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 1