Random Political Thoughts Inc.

T&C

3 hours ago, nedboy7 said:

Do you guys just need to B word about everything?  How about some perspective. 

By the end of 2021, a total of 108 countries had abolished the use of the death penalty, more than two thirds of the world; nevertheless, 55 countries still have the death penalty in their penal toolbox. Most notable are the USA, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Japan, Somalia, South Sudan and the Democratic Republic of Congo.

It's not like those inmates got released.  They are doing life. 

So...bad for murderous criminals but OK for innocent babies.  Gotcha.  

8 minutes ago, Doc said:

So...bad for murderous criminals but OK for innocent babies.  Gotcha.  

Yeah great argument!

You can't seem to have opinions one a subject without making a logical salad of multiple things to make an absurd point. 

These inmates are doing life.  They were not released. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

Yeah great argument!

You can't seem to have opinions one a subject without making a logical salad of multiple things to make an absurd point. 

These inmates are doing life.  They were not released. 

It's an inconvenient argument for the "oh noes, the death penalty is terruble!" crowd.

8 minutes ago, Doc said:

It's an inconvenient argument for the "oh noes, the death penalty is terruble!" crowd.

I don't see a 14 year old girl aborting her uncles baby as murder.  But you carry on.  Not sure how they relate to each other. 

3 hours ago, nedboy7 said:

Do you guys just need to B word about everything?  How about some perspective. 

By the end of 2021, a total of 108 countries had abolished the use of the death penalty, more than two thirds of the world; nevertheless, 55 countries still have the death penalty in their penal toolbox. Most notable are the USA, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Japan, Somalia, South Sudan and the Democratic Republic of Congo.

It's not like those inmates got released.  They are doing life. 

Ummmmm.....it's the timing of the pardons.  At least for me anyway.  

4 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Ummmmm.....it's the timing of the pardons.  At least for me anyway.  

I can understand that criticism.  Do you understand the whole cake thing?  You dont have to make a cake that offends you.  You just cant deny making any cake cause someone is a sinner in your opinion. 

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

I'm sure you don't.

You ok with incestt then I take it.  And rape.  And under age girls being forced to carry babies for whatever sick religious cult they belong to.  See how I can make nonsense arguments like you? 

Edited by nedboy7

1 minute ago, nedboy7 said:

I can understand that criticism.  Do you understand the whole cake thing?  You dont have to make a cake that offends you.  You just cant deny making any cake cause someone is a sinner in your opinion. 

Yeah I understand the whole cake thing. It sounds as if you don't.  So what if I feel that person is a sinner and baking a cake for them offends me? 

4 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

You ok with incestt then I take it.  And rape.  And under age girls being forced to carry babies for whatever sick religious cult they belong to.  See how I can make nonsense arguments like you? 

What about the 34 year old who doesn't want the inconvenience of carrying and raising a child?

36 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

Are you OK with late-term (meaning 3rd trimester and even right after birth) abortions?  And why do you care if some murderous criminal gets killed?

3 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Yeah I understand the whole cake thing. It sounds as if you don't.  So what if I feel that person is a sinner and baking a cake for them offends me? 

What about the 34 year old who doesn't want the inconvenience of carrying and raising a child?

Nah you don't understand why businesses can't discriminate.  Frankly I don't care. 

Did I defend a 34 year old woman who wants an abortion? 

3 hours ago, Doc said:

Are you OK with late-term (meaning 3rd trimester and even right after birth) abortions?  And why do you care if some murderous criminal gets killed?

I think that would be quite horrible unless its some medical situation I guess.  Does that happen often? 

Cause that might happen should we not let a raped teen get one? 

As for the criminal, I dont care dude.  Why do you care if they rot in prison for life instead of get killed? 

I don't give a ***** either way what happens to a murderer. 

I just am not flipping out cause they aren't getting executed instead of being in prison for life. 

I don't mind***** it and go oh see!  liberals love murderers. 

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

I'd cry too if I had daughters that told me they were Democrats. 

BTW I saw his blubbering on the news this morning.  Sounds like he had a few cocktails with Nancy before the ceremony.  

Edited by Chef Jim