Georgia election laws and MLB

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Rule #2?

You first. It’s how it works right?

Check. 

Nope.  I made a statement.  You acknowledged said statement.  Then, later, your imagination/HCQ overdose/other hallucinogenics got ahold of you and you made a statement to the contrary without invoking Rule #2.  I, in turn, invoked said rule.  It is your obligation to comply.  When you have a break in the revolution, of course. 

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

I'm sure it's like Rule #1: "don't talk about [it]."

A Fight Club fan.  Nice.  

3 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Nope.  I made a statement.  You acknowledged said statement.  Then, later, your imagination/HCQ overdose/other hallucinogenics got ahold of you and you made a statement to the contrary without invoking Rule #2.  I, in turn, invoked said rule.  It is your obligation to comply.  When you have a break in the revolution, of course. 

You have not given any definitive proof of the GA Bill/Jim Crow on Steroids correlation and cannot.   You, counselor, have the burden of proof and you have failed to do so.  

Check and mate. 

28 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

They should have had Diamond and Silk sign it, too.  Would have made it even better. 

You sir, are a racist.

Every Black better think the same  or I get to make fun of them

Try reading the link before exposing yourself as a fool.

Signatories from Georgia include the Rev. Alveda King, niece of the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. and head of Alveda King Ministries; Michael Lancaster, director of the Frederick Douglass Foundation; and Vernon Jones, who, like King, is a former Georgia state representative. 

Also among the 21 signers is Heritage Foundation President Kay C. James, who grew up amid segregation.

Other civil rights leaders who signed the open letter include Woodson Center President Bob Woodson; Clarence Henderson, chairman of the North Carolina Martin Luther King Jr. Commission; American Citizens for Voting President Chris Arps; Congress of Racial Equality national spokesman Niger Innis; STAND President Bishop E.W. Jackson; Black Americans for a Better Future founder Raynard Jackson; and Black Conservative Federation President Diante Johnson.

Other signers were the Rev. Dean Nelson, a member of the Frederick Douglass Bicentennial Commission; syndicated columnist Star Parker, who is president of the Center for Urban Renewal and Education; Bishop Aubrey Shines, founder of Conservative Clergy of Color; and former Vanderbilt University law professor Carol Swain.

Other current and former elected and appointed government officials who signed the letter include North Carolina Lt. Gov. Mark Robinson; Bruce LeVell, former Small Business Administration advocate; Ken Blackwell, former ambassador to the United Nations Human Rights Commission and former Ohio secretary of state; former Florida Lt. Gov. Jennifer Carroll; former Indiana Attorney General Curtis Hill; and Allen West, a one-term U.S. representative from Florida who now is chairman of the Texas Republican Party.

OH, and one more thing, YOU made the claim that you had 'proven' the Georgia Election law was racist.

YOU therefor are responsible to prove YOUR statement.

Rule #2 my ass.

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

You sir, are a racist.

Every Black better think the same  or I get to make fun of them

Try reading the link before exposing yourself as a fool.

Signatories from Georgia include the Rev. Alveda King, niece of the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. and head of Alveda King Ministries; Michael Lancaster, director of the Frederick Douglass Foundation; and Vernon Jones, who, like King, is a former Georgia state representative. 

Also among the 21 signers is Heritage Foundation President Kay C. James, who grew up amid segregation.

Other civil rights leaders who signed the open letter include Woodson Center President Bob Woodson; Clarence Henderson, chairman of the North Carolina Martin Luther King Jr. Commission; American Citizens for Voting President Chris Arps; Congress of Racial Equality national spokesman Niger Innis; STAND President Bishop E.W. Jackson; Black Americans for a Better Future founder Raynard Jackson; and Black Conservative Federation President Diante Johnson.

Other signers were the Rev. Dean Nelson, a member of the Frederick Douglass Bicentennial Commission; syndicated columnist Star Parker, who is president of the Center for Urban Renewal and Education; Bishop Aubrey Shines, founder of Conservative Clergy of Color; and former Vanderbilt University law professor Carol Swain.

Other current and former elected and appointed government officials who signed the letter include North Carolina Lt. Gov. Mark Robinson; Bruce LeVell, former Small Business Administration advocate; Ken Blackwell, former ambassador to the United Nations Human Rights Commission and former Ohio secretary of state; former Florida Lt. Gov. Jennifer Carroll; former Indiana Attorney General Curtis Hill; and Allen West, a one-term U.S. representative from Florida who now is chairman of the Texas Republican Party.

OH, and one more thing, YOU made the claim that you had 'proven' the Georgia Election law was racist.

YOU therefor are responsible to prove YOUR statement.

Rule #2 my ass.

Hoax.  I never said “proven.”  Rule #2, please. 

11 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

Tell ya pal, point out the portion of the Bill passed in Georgia that does any one of the things you state as fact above, and i will buy you a  3 stadium beers or equivalent($45) for every point that is corroborated by the actual language of the bill..

For every one you cant, you owe me 1 stadium beer.

And again, proof is not someone screaming voter repression, proof is actual language for the bill.

OK "pal" 🙄, where did I mention the Georgia law?  I'll wait for my beer on that one.  Here is the the law in TEXAS that I was referring to.  Sorry to make you actually read it.  It kind of long and totally contradicts Facebook so that might be triggering to you.  So be prepared to have an epic lib owning response 😘.   

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://legiscan.com/TX/text/SB1/2021/X1&ved=2ahUKEwjk9oPSoK_yAhV9_rsIHR62DFAQFnoECAYQAQ&sqi=2&usg=AOvVaw1aBPC2ru4PyvI-_mEqlgCM

9 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  I never said “proven.”  Rule #2, please. 

Dude your willingness to mock black people for not acting as  you think so is racist.

1 hour ago, Mark92 said:

OK "pal" 🙄, where did I mention the Georgia law?  I'll wait for my beer on that one.  Here is the the law in TEXAS that I was referring to.  Sorry to make you actually read it.  It kind of long and totally contradicts Facebook so that might be triggering to you.  So be prepared to have an epic lib owning response 😘.   

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://legiscan.com/TX/text/SB1/2021/X1&ved=2ahUKEwjk9oPSoK_yAhV9_rsIHR62DFAQFnoECAYQAQ&sqi=2&usg=AOvVaw1aBPC2ru4PyvI-_mEqlgCM

You go to the Georgia thread to discuss Texas and act surprised when people think you are discussing Georgia? Got it, smart people admit when they miss context.

8 hours ago, Mark92 said:

We were discussing Georgia , but I will ask you again to pull out the specific words and clauses  in the bill that do what you say. 

I am not making the assertion that the bill is a voter repression bill, you are. Make the case using the actual language from the actual bill. If you can’t , then we know you are just flapping your gums    

Can any of you imagine being such a depressed and troubled person that you would knowingly and continuously spread fake info from a group of know pedophiles, if you felt it furthered your political viewpoint?  What an awful thing for someone to do.  It would take a truly damaged individual to do something so terrible….

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Frat-Train said:

Can any of you imagine being such a depressed and troubled person that you would knowingly and continuously spread fake info from a group of know pedophiles, if you felt it furthered your political viewpoint?  What an awful thing for someone to do.  It would take a truly damaged individual to do something so terrible….

Who are you referring to?

30 minutes ago, Frat-Train said:

Awe, @Deranged Rhino - you're losing it man.  Not only are you making your buddy @B-Man  proud - but you continue to show what a fraud you are.

You think Trump still wishes Ghislaine Maxwell well?

5jv0c1.jpg

image.thumb.jpeg.0a4d2c99dd75d43a13bd8ae862c8f1cd.jpeg

giphy.gif

Captusdre.thumb.JPG.5e15d6ce1769ac2e5948223a11db4676.JPG

14 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Explains everything

Man, this has to be why the republicans took the auto voter registration away when you get your drivers license.

oh , they didn’t?

1) you are so freaking dumb you don’t even realize you are making a case that the bill has nothing to do with voter suppression.

2) what do ya know, all these newly registered voters got a picture ID! Guess black folk not as dumb as you assume them to be and they actually can get an ID you racist pig.  

Edited by plenzmd1

2 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Man, this has to be why the republicans took the auto voter registration away when you get your drivers license.

oh , they didn’t?

1) you are so freaking dumb you don’t even realize you are making a case that the bill has nothing to do with voter suppression.

2) what do ya know, all these newly registered voters got a picture ID! Guess black folk not as dumb as you assume them to be and they actually can get an ID you racist pig.  

Awe someone triggered today - project bro project! 

46 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Awe someone triggered today - project bro project! 

I projecting “ you be a dummy”.

You post something that is 100 % counter to your racist world view… 

my gut says ya can’t answer not cause you know your wrong, you simply don’t have the cognitive ability to connect this article to your argument. 

• Shocked 1
  • Agree 1