Georgia election laws and MLB

11 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Thank you for admitting you are incapable.

Exactly...BillStime saying it’s not his job is just his excuse because he knows moving the game DOES NOT help black people, but in fact, hurts black businesses in the city...

• 3 weeks later...

ANY COMMENTS from the "Republicans are suppressing the vote" crowd here ??

If Georgia's New Voting Law Was 'Jim Crow 2.0,' It's Bizarro Jim Crow

Georgia’s new voting law — the Election Integrity Act of 2021 — took effect on July 1. The main point of the bill, according to Gov. Brian Kemp, was to make it “easy to vote but hard to cheat” in the Peach State.

If the real intent of this law was to usher in “Jim Crow 2.0,” as many Democrats claimed, it turned out to be Bizarro Jim Crow.

{snip}

Guess what?

Supposedly suppressed voters turned out in droves. The final turnout was 168,212. That’s right: 70,000 more people turned out to vote in Tuesday’s election.

In Bizarro World, everything is the opposite, and it’s funny how what the Democrats thought of as a restrictive law went Bizarro on them. What’s even funnier is that the left will never admit how wrong they were about Georgia.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/chris-queen/2021/11/03/if-georgias-new-voting-law-was-jim-crow-2-0-its-bizarro-jim-crow-n1529472

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

ANY COMMENTS from the "Republicans are suppressing the vote" crowd here ??

If Georgia's New Voting Law Was 'Jim Crow 2.0,' It's Bizarro Jim Crow

Georgia’s new voting law — the Election Integrity Act of 2021 — took effect on July 1. The main point of the bill, according to Gov. Brian Kemp, was to make it “easy to vote but hard to cheat” in the Peach State.

If the real intent of this law was to usher in “Jim Crow 2.0,” as many Democrats claimed, it turned out to be Bizarro Jim Crow.

{snip}

Guess what?

Supposedly suppressed voters turned out in droves. The final turnout was 168,212. That’s right: 70,000 more people turned out to vote in Tuesday’s election.

In Bizarro World, everything is the opposite, and it’s funny how what the Democrats thought of as a restrictive law went Bizarro on them. What’s even funnier is that the left will never admit how wrong they were about Georgia.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/chris-queen/2021/11/03/if-georgias-new-voting-law-was-jim-crow-2-0-its-bizarro-jim-crow-n1529472

Yeah - the law wouldn’t exist if it didn’t suppress the vote.

5 hours ago, BillStime said:

Yeah - the law wouldn’t exist if it didn’t suppress the vote.

How long were the lines in GA on Tuesday?  

Any reports of people dying of dehydration?

Any reports of people not being able to vote?

Asking for a friend.  

• Thank you (+1) 2

50 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Any reports of people dying of dehydration?

Any reports of people not being able to vote?

Asking for a friend.  

Look at Chef Jim Crow try to reinsert himself - lmao. 

Get back to me w your questions when Trump is on the ballot; loses again and calls the SOS threatening him/her to find just enough votes.

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Look at Chef Jim Crow try to reinsert himself - lmao. 

Get back to me w your questions when Trump is on the ballot; loses again and calls the SOS threatening him/her to find just enough votes.

How may complaints were there about voter suppression?

Asking for another friend. 

I also would like to point out that if MLB meant the racist part they would not have allowed the Braves to have had playoffs games there. The decision to move the All-star game was not based on principles unless something changed in the past 6 months 

• Agree 1

34 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I also would like to point out that if MLB meant the racist part they would not have allowed the Braves to have had playoffs games there. The decision to move the All-star game was not based on principles unless something changed in the past 6 months 

Professional sports getting into politics is a reminder to me I did the correct thing in kicking them all to the curb.  

Principles.  🙄

17 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

How may complaints were there about voter suppression?

Asking for another friend. 

@BillStime

My friends are still waiting.  They heard how up in arms you were about the new racists voting laws put into place in GA.  They are concerned.  How long were the lines?  Were any voters suppressed?  They need to know how ***** up GA voting is now that those racists bastards put in these "we don't care about anyone not white" voting laws.   

15 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

@BillStime

My friends are still waiting.  They heard how up in arms you were about the new racists voting laws put into place in GA.  They are concerned.  How long were the lines?  Were any voters suppressed?  They need to know how ***** up GA voting is now that those racists bastards put in these "we don't care about anyone not white" voting laws.   

Get back to me when it’s a Presidential election. Then we will see why these laws are passed.

16 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

@BillStime

I’m sure the turnout is just a lot of votes from white Republicans for white Republicans.. amirite?  

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Get back to me when it’s a Presidential election. Then we will see why these laws are passed.

So the mayoral race in Atlanta is inconsequential?  You have zero opinion of how these racists new laws played out?

Carry on toolboy. 😂

2 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

You love to use the word deflect.  Look in the mirror

I missed being right.  Sorry to point it out to you. 

Carry on deflection boy.  

Try harder Jim Crow - it’s really cute.

You’re an idiot trying to prove a point that isn’t there - these laws are in place solely for the Donald Trumps of the world - the type that can only win with the help of Russia and corrupt state legislatures.

On 7/15/2021 at 2:39 PM, Chef Jim said:

So what makes this Bill Jim Crow on steroids?  You all seem to have VERY hard time articulating this. 

It quite amusing as to how you love to throw out the word Hoax when you in fact don't use hoaxes you use lies.  Bravo!! 

So how is this Bill Jim Crow on steroids?  

From 3 1/2 months ago. . . . . . . and they still have no answer to a basic question.

Georgia had an election.

Everyone who wanted got to vote.

and when presented with this fact, what do the liberals here say.

"Wrong type of Election"

Auto-Deflect to Trump.

repetitive name call.

Over and over and over.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Try harder Jim Crow - it’s really cute.

You’re an idiot trying to prove a point that isn’t there - these laws are in place solely for the Donald Trumps of the world - the type that can only win with the help of Russia and corrupt state legislatures.

I'm not trying to prove anything other than you have not, and cannot, prove YOUR point.  

Try harder?  This is the ***** easiest thing I've done in months.  LOL!!!  

Check and Mate Mate. 

• Like (+1) 1