Georgia election laws and MLB

Georgia News.

Of course, when you google this, the first article that comes up is a Chris Cizzilla (CNN) hit piece that this is a "Nightmare" for the Republican party.

Actually I agree that this IS a problem for the GOP establishment.........................and thats a good thing.

5 hours ago, B-Man said:

Georgia News.

Of course, when you google this, the first article that comes up is a Chris Cizzilla (CNN) hit piece that this is a "Nightmare" for the Republican party.

Actually I agree that this IS a problem for the GOP establishment.........................and thats a good thing.

Good for him.  I swore he was from Texas though.  Best move Jerry Jones ever made was trading him for assets that eventually took us down in two Superbowls.

4 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Good for him.  I swore he was from Texas though.  Best move Jerry Jones ever made was trading him for assets that eventually took us down in two Superbowls.

He has lived primarily in Texas for quite a while, but has always maintained a home in GA. He will have to do as Hillary did in 2000 but he will be going home.

5 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

He was lucky to find someone as stupid as Mike Lynn to give up that much for him.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

He has lived primarily in Texas for quite a while, but has always maintained a home in GA. He will have to do as Hillary did in 2000 but he will be going home.

I have a good friend from GA and she absolutely love Herschel.  I love his son Christian too. 

20 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I wonder what the analytics people of today would've thought of that trade.

Even if there were analytics that said it was a good trade, they would never be caught dead saying it.  

23 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I wonder what the analytics people of today would've thought of that trade.

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

Even if there were analytics that said it was a good trade, they would never be caught dead saying it.  

😡

I HAD BEEN ASSURED BY THE VERY BEST PEOPLE THAT THIS KIND OF THING NEVER HAPPENED: 

A Stunning Number of Absentee Ballots in DeKalb County, Georgia, Violated Chain-of-Custody Rules.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2021/08/30/a-stunning-number-of-absentee-ballots-in-dekalb-county-georgia-violated-chain-of-custody-rules-n1474202

• Shocked 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Welcome to Georgia

Word of advice- maybe wait for an adult to respond before printing what a high schools kid says is true, especially if the discussion is about fairness, kids and liberals don't understand the concept. You also seem to never have answered how did MLB help the black people of GA by moving the game to the whitest city in America 

Edited by Buffalo Timmy

5 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Word of advice- maybe wait for an adult to respond before printing what a high schools kid says is true, especially if the discussion is about fairness, kids and liberals don't understand the concept. You also seem to never have answered how did MLB help the black people of GA by moving the game to the whitest city in America 

Advice - from you?

image.thumb.jpeg.9536ba4eedaf7feac19fd39e9915b859.jpeg

Just now, Buffalo Timmy said:

How about you just explain how MLB helped the black people of GA by moving the game?

Not my job

But the white people who run Georgia don’t care about black people.

Just like Trump, your savior - doesn’t give two 💩’s about you.