TSW Mock Draft Bills Selection Poll - Round 2, Pick 61 *CLOSED

Virgil

Who should the Bills select with the 61st overall pick in the 2021 NFL Draft?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Who should the Bills select with the 61st overall pick in the 2021 NFL Draft?

• Walker Little, OT, Stanford
    • Rondale Moore, WR, Purdue
    • Dyami Brown, WR, North Carolina
    • Elijah Molden, S, Washington
    • Jabril Cox, LB ,LSU
    • Joe Tryon, Edge, Washington
    • Joseph Ossai, EDGE, Texas
    • Quinn Meinerz, OG, Wisconsin
    • Eric Stokes, CB, Georgia

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/31/2021 at 10:40 PM

Please help us select who the Bills will take at #30 overall for our TSW Mock Draft.  Trades were not an option in this draft.

If you have any players you see missing from the poll that scream either BPA or position of need, please reply.

All previous picks were made in this thread:

Edited by Virgil

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Joseph Ossai, EDGE, Texas should also be on this list IMO. In fact I see him as a 1st round target for us.

1 million percent. Stokes too. @Virgil please add Ossai and Stokes, they're the leaders in the clubhouse as far as I'm concerned... 

Rondale Moore is my pick. Graded right around this location. Comes with a 4.29 40. Bring me that speed and dynamic ability to the WR Corp. much more of a dynamic McKenzie and also offers better return skills. 

McKenzie on a 1 year deal here is the dynamic playmaker to fill that voice going forward. My concerns with him is health but in 2nd round I am fine taking him here. 

now that said is Ossai is added he would take my pick over Moore. 

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Like (+1) 2

walker Little.  Top 10 projection prior to injury.   

Just now, RyanC883 said:

walker Little.  Top 10 projection prior to injury.   

I like a lot of the others also.   Man, I can see us trading down this year if Bean does not see a starter at 30.  Lot of 2nd and 3rd round talent this year.   

10 minutes ago, hjnick said:

Teven Jenkins was already drafted in 1st round.

Alijah Vera-Tucker was also drafted.

@Virgil has a tough job with our pick being at 30 this year.  hard to remember who is here or gone.  better get used to us drafting late :)  

• Thank you (+1) 1

What others said. Jenkins, Vera and Tucker out, Ossai, Meinerz and Stokes in.

I don't know the players. I'd take BPA, preferably edge or OL. Looking at all mocks so far Ossai seems almost like consensus BPA and should have very high ceiling, but I understand he is not a natural fit for us. Since I don't think we should draft for next year, I'd take shot on him probably.

Edited by No_Matter_What

14 minutes ago, glazeduck said:

1 million percent. Stokes too. @Virgil please add Ossai and Stokes, they're the leaders in the clubhouse as far as I'm concerned... 

You've got to help me out boss.

Full names and Schools

Alim Mcniel?  I'd take Brown or Stokes.  Ossai falling this far has me intrigued, but I think he's best as a 3-4 OLB

people are voting for Jabril Cox after we took JOK in rd 1?

Edited by NewEra

2 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Alim Mcniel?  I'd take Brown or Stokes.  Ossai falling this far has me intrigued, but I think he's best as a 3-4 OLB

people are voting for Jabril Cox after we took JOK in rd 1?

I think there might be some people who voted here but don't follow mock draft thread closely or don't remember. Maybe @Virgilcould add that info to OP.

• Like (+1) 1