Biden and the crises er challenge on the border

What else do you need to know ?

DHS Chief Mayorkas Praises Senate Bill for Preserving Biden’s Parole Pipeline at Southern Border

by John Binder

President Joe Biden’s Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas is praising a Senate bill from Sens. James Lankford (R-OK), Chris Murphy (D-CT), and Kyrsten Sinema (I-AZ) mostly for preserving the administration’s massive parole pipeline that has freed hundreds of thousands of border crossers into American communities. Late Sunday evening, the senators released their highly-anticipated bill that seeks to explode immigration to the United States even as Biden has welcomed a record number of foreign nationals via the southern border. The bill, among other things, preserves Biden’s parole pipeline for Cubans, Nicaraguans, Haitians, and Venezuelans arriving at the border

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/02/04/dhs-chief-mayorkas-praises-senate-bill-preserving-bidens-parole-pipeline-southern-border/

2 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

So right off the bat, if talking asylum from India.

It should only be for the untouchables (Dalits) as they are treated as subhuman by the Indian government/Caste system.

Not so much for the Kshatriyas and Vaishyas that are anything but persecuted in India.  

Why would we provide asylum to people not fleeing strife or war?  that's what asylum is for.  

Why are you still on India? I used them as an example of the work visa backlog that we face 

• Vomit 1

3 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Why are you still on India? I used them as an example of the work visa backlog that we face 

It was the only one you presented as you daftly  proved you support the current thing and don't understand the details. 

But then again. That's kinda a thing on the left 

• Agree 1

Just now, Tommy Callahan said:

It was the only one you presented as you daftly  proved you support the current thing and don't understand the details. 

But then again. That's kinda a thing on the left 

What in the good holy ***** are you talking about? 

I said I want more visas, with the example of India, and I also want the asylum status maintained. That’s it! 

• Eyeroll 1

8 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

What in the good holy ***** are you talking about? 

I said I want more visas, with the example of India, and I also want the asylum status maintained. That’s it! 

What's your political affiliation again?

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

What's your political affiliation again?

Center left, supported Buttigieg in the 2020 primary. Irritated by identify politicking, sailing between reactionary and revolutionary tides, etc 

Edited by Roundybout
  • Eyeroll 1

16 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Center left, supported Buttigieg in the 2020 primary. Irritated by identify politicking, sailing between reactionary and revolutionary tides, etc 

Buttigieg? Wow good luck with all that.........

2 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Perfectly said. 

And dems are doing what other than opening the flood gates?

• Thank you (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Buttigieg? Wow good luck with all that.........

And dems are doing what other than opening the flood gates?

I thought he was an intelligent, fresh face and had a good vision, but I’ve been disappointed with how he’s handled the transportation secretary job. Still needs time to bake. 

We have a bill. Republicans won’t pass it because it upsets King Donald. 

I thought he was an intelligent, fresh face and had a good vision, but I’ve been disappointed with how he’s handled the transportation secretary job. Still needs time to bake. 

We have a bill. Republicans won’t pass it because it upsets King Donald. 

What else is in the bill?

1 minute ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Why are we giving Ukraine 3x the amount for border control?

8 hours ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Can we stop giving money to Ukraine? Seriously when does it end?

When the Congresscritters stop getting kickbacks...

1 hour ago, US Egg said:

If Congress tries to make Americans fight in Ukraine, it will make J6 look like a picnic...

Try it, Chuck.

54 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Why are we giving Ukraine 3x the amount for border control?

The Afghan Adjustment Act 

Because we’re supporting our ally against Russia, as much as this pisses republicans off 

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

When the Congresscritters stop getting kickbacks...

If Congress tries to make Americans fight in Ukraine, it will make J6 look like a picnic...

Try it, Chuck.

You mean more unemployed, uneducated white trash gets thrown in jail? Fine by me 

Just now, Roundybout said:

Because we’re supporting our ally against Russia, as much as this pisses republicans off 

You mean more unemployed, uneducated white trash gets thrown in jail? Fine by me 

Ukraine isn't a democracy............they don't need another dime. It's not a border bill, it's another Ukraine bill.

Bro, just stop. You're ridiculous 😒 

1 minute ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Ukraine isn't a democracy............they don't need another dime. It's not a border bill, it's another Ukraine bill.

Oops 🤭

Why do republicans love Russia so much?

Just now, Roundybout said:

Oops 🤭

Why do republicans love Russia so much?

So Ukraine gets a blank check cuz "democracy" what a farce. You can't even come up with a good argument. Try again, without a 5th grade comeback.

• Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

So Ukraine gets a blank check cuz "democracy" what a farce. You can't even come up with a good argument. Try again, without a 5th grade comeback.

I’ve told you. We support our geopolitical allies in the face of attack. Same for Israel. 

Republicans don’t like this because they’re bankrolled by the Kremlin. Simple as. 

• Haha (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

I’ve told you. We support our geopolitical allies in the face of attack. Same for Israel. 

Republicans don’t like this because they’re bankrolled by the Kremlin. Simple as. 

Go circle jerk with other Dems about Russia.  No one is listening to you guys anymore.

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

How big of a clown are u? Critical thinking isn't your Forte, guess that's why u vote democrat.

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

Putin loves you don’t change a thing

Let us know when you are going over there to fight on the front.  We'll support you!  Also, how many migrants are you providing shelter to inside your home?  I can tell you are the type to put your money where your mouth is so I'm sure you are doing your part to help out the people crossing the border and extending a warm invite to those in need and have opened up your home with open, welcoming arms.

42 minutes ago, phypon said:

Let us know when you are going over there to fight on the front.  We'll support you!  Also, how many migrants are you providing shelter to inside your home?  I can tell you are the type to put your money where your mouth is so I'm sure you are doing your part to help out the people crossing the border and extending a warm invite to those in need and have opened up your home with open, welcoming arms.

The majority of Americans want to help a country that is being invaded by our enemy

So how about you take a tall glass of shut the ***** up

Meanwhile. . . . . . . . . . . . . .  Back in the U.S border thread.

Five Reasons the Border Bill Is Dead on Arrival

Katie Pavlich 

There are a number of reasons why the bill is set to crash and burn in the House. Here are a few. 

1. President Biden doesn't need legislation to fix the border catastrophe he started

2. The bill provides more funding for Ukraine's borders than the U.S. southern border with Mexico

3. The bill forces taxpayers to pay for attorneys to represent illegal immigrants breaking the law

4. The bill provides paltry funding for additional border wall construction 

5. The legislation allows for thousands of illegal crossings to continue

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2024/02/05/five-reasons-the-border-bill-is-dead-on-arrival-n2634776#google_vignette

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

The majority of Americans want to help a country that is being invaded by our enemy

So how about you take a tall glass of shut the ***** up

Oooh, tough guy with the glass, lol!  So you won't fight against our "enemy".  And you don't house migrants.  And using YOUR logic, you support actual NAZI's, because that's whose been fighting on the front lines in the Ukraine since 2014.  

So can't answer my questions, support nazi's, and then try to talk smack.  Don't be so myopic, John, lol

18 minutes ago, phypon said:

Oooh, tough guy with the glass, lol!  So you won't fight against our "enemy".  And you don't house migrants.  And using YOUR logic, you support actual NAZI's, because that's whose been fighting on the front lines in the Ukraine since 2014.  

So can't answer my questions, support nazi's, and then try to talk smack.  Don't be so myopic, John, lol

I did answer your question I don’t have to carry my ass to Ukraine or house is migrants to have an opinion on this

Majority of Americans don’t feel the way that you do so live with it

3 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I did answer your question I don’t have to carry my ass to Ukraine or house is migrants to have an opinion on this

Majority of Americans don’t feel the way that you do so live with it

No, you just answered the question now.  So you're not going to Ukraine (have no problem sending and paying for others there to die though).  You don't house migrants.  And, finally, you're wrong, the majority of Americans feel exactly the way I do, as evidenced by the posters on this board.  

You've painted yourself into a corner, but you don't have to stay there.  You don't have to agree with the policies of the current admin and politicians whether or not they are blue or red.  It's okay to be critical of polices even if they are from a political party that you vote for.  It is our duty as Americans to be critical of our leaders and to question them, regardless if they told us that they represent a party that we have endorsed.

5 minutes ago, phypon said:

No, you just answered the question now.  So you're not going to Ukraine (have no problem sending and paying for others there to die though).  You don't house migrants.  And, finally, you're wrong, the majority of Americans feel exactly the way I do, as evidenced by the posters on this board.  

You've painted yourself into a corner, but you don't have to stay there.  You don't have to agree with the policies of the current admin and politicians whether or not they are blue or red.  It's okay to be critical of polices even if they are from a political party that you vote for.  It is our duty as Americans to be critical of our leaders and to question them, regardless if they told us that they represent a party that we have endorsed.

Do you think because the majority of these posters on this board are right wing idiots that in someway representative of the American people?

Man, you’re stupider than I thought

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Do you think because the majority of these posters on this board are right wing idiots that in someway representative of the American people?

Man, you’re stupider than I thought

I think you are looking for "more stupid" as "stupider" isn't a word...

Edited by phypon

1 minute ago, phypon said:

I think you are looking for "more stupid" as "stupider" isn't a word...

The grammar Nazi police that always works out so well

Here’s a little hint, for you get out of your bubble go take a look at what the national polls say about Ukraine and support for them and take your tall glasses of shut the ***** up

4 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

The grammar Nazi police that always works out so well

Here’s a little hint, for you get out of your bubble go take a look at what the national polls say about Ukraine and support for them and take your tall glasses of shut the ***** up

But, you support Nazi's, John.  (Gretta Thunberg's voice) "How dare you!?!"

Oh, and edited to add:  Keep filling that glass of yours with soy.  It's doing wonders for you. :D

Edited by phypon

8 minutes ago, phypon said:

But, you support Nazi's, John.  (Gretta Thunberg's voice) "How dare you!?!"

Oh, and edited to add:  Keep filling that glass of yours with soy.  It's doing wonders for you. :D

Ah the soy thing lol

bottom line you don’t represent America the people that agree with you don’t represent America because America is the majority and the majority don’t agree with you

I’m still trying to get over the comment that somehow because people agree with you on this board that makes you right LOLOLOLO

Edited by John from Riverside

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

Putin loves you don’t change a thing

How much is enough john? How many billions? The only push back you have is I must be a putin lover. When does it stop? You are all a bunch of women. Say something else. 

Just now, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

How much is enough john? How many billions? The only push back you have is I must be a putin lover. When does it stop? You are all a bunch of women. Say something else. 

We are in a proxy war. If the aid Ukraine stops flowing, Russia takes them.

If Russia takes them, they are right on a NATO border with no signs of stopping

Do you want to spend a little bit of money now to prevent us getting into a full scale war later look at the bigger picture

4 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Ah the soy thing lol

bottom line you don’t represent America the people that agree with you don’t represent America because America is the majority and the majority don’t agree with you

I’m still trying to get over the comment that somehow because people agree with you on this board that makes you right LOLOLOLO

So the majority of people in this country that agree with me are wrong.  Okay, John.  You're in the minority.  You are experiencing cognitive dissonance.  It's apparent to everyone that your posts are becoming more "stupider".  The trick is knowing when to stop, John. 

5 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

We are in a proxy war. If the aid Ukraine stops flowing, Russia takes them.

If Russia takes them, they are right on a NATO border with no signs of stopping

Do you want to spend a little bit of money now to prevent us getting into a full scale war later look at the bigger picture

A little bit of money? Comon man.......