Dion Dawkins: "Tom Brady Was The Patriots Whole Life, The Pats Arent Anything To Think About Until They Are On Our Schedule

3 hours ago, jeremy2020 said:

then why is he thinking about them when they're not on the schedule? 🤔

He was asked about them during an interview

3 hours ago, Like A Mofo said:

DION DAWKINS IS MY SPIRIT ANIMAL

LOVE what Dawkins says here!

And that sweatshirt is TREMENDOUS!!!

Dawkins never did explain why he's wearing a sweatshirt where Josh Allen has a "3rd eye" in the middle of his forehead.

Anyone?

1 hour ago, BuffaloBill said:

He has a real bromance with Josh. 

The whole OL appears to have a bromance with Josh.

Or as Jon Feliciano said, "Young Goofy back there"

38 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I didn’t read it because internet in Cancun sucks.....but did he forget that we were one amazing play from Justin Zimmer away from losing to the worst patriot team in 20+ years?  He should shut his trap and improve his game because he’s not all that.

You’ve been exceptionally cheerful as of late, is it the new fun police job you landed? Asking for a friend ...

• Haha (+1) 3

36 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

He was asked about them during an interview

Dawkins never did explain why he's wearing a sweatshirt where Josh Allen has a "3rd eye" in the middle of his forehead.

Anyone?

The whole OL appears to have a bromance with Josh.

Or as Jon Feliciano said, "Young Goofy back there"

The store Buffalo kids is a group of rappers from Buffalo’s store (Benny the Butcher is in the podcast with Dawkins). They are big in fashion and art and add the 3rd eye to a lot of their stuff (it might be a way to get around copyright stuff).  

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.businessinsider.com/rapper-westside-gunn-contemporary-art-collection-toys-griselda-records-2020-11%3famp

10 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

You’ve been exceptionally cheerful as of late, is it the new fun police job you landed? Asking for a friend ...

Life is good. I wrote that while laying on the beach.  

I don’t like it when our pretty good players talk smack.  I especially don’t like it when a zero time pro bowler talks smack about about the most successful franchise in league history that is still coached by the guy that coached them to every super bowl.  

Not trying to be a jerk.....that’s just how I feel.  You’re ok with our highest paid player, that’s never sniffed a pro bowl, let alone all pro, talking smack?  Dude has won 1 AFCE title.

Get us a SB ring and then you deserve to run your mouth.  .That’s how I feel

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Anyone?

The Brand Buffalo Kids adds a 3rd eye to all the people they put on their clothing. Their trademark. Now as for the actual meaning...I never looked into and kinda don't even wanna know 😬 I actually personally know Benny and very proud of that guy.

28 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I don’t like it when our pretty good players talk smack.  I especially don’t like it when a zero time pro bowler talks smack about about the most successful franchise in league history that is still coached by the guy that coached them to every super bowl.  

Not trying to be a jerk.....that’s just how I feel.  You’re ok with our highest paid player, that’s never sniffed a pro bowl, let alone all pro, talking smack?  Dude has won 1 AFCE title.

I understand what you are saying - You wish you jumped on New England bandwagon when they were hot so you can run your mouth without criticism. 

10 minutes ago, StHustle said:

The Brand Buffalo Kids adds a 3rd eye to all the people they put on their clothing. Their trademark. Now as for the actual meaning...I never looked into and kinda don't even wanna know 😬 I actually personally know Benny and very proud of that guy.

👁️ think it is supposed to be for Josh is that he has the the ability to see the rushers about to get him even when they are not in his sight.

The Third  👁️ is supposed central point for your instinct, intuition, imagination, spirit and wisdom.

• Thank you (+1) 2

24 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

I understand what you are saying - You wish you jumped on New England bandwagon when they were hot so you can run your mouth without criticism. 

Yeah....that’s what I’m saying 

unbelievable 

4 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I ***** love this!

Where do I get one of those hoodies????

It does not appear to be something in current catalog.

Tapper Westside Gunn's brand.

https://www.waldengalleria.com/press-release/buffalo-kids-opening-first-ever-store-at-walden-galleria/

https://www.waldengalleria.com/tenants/buffalo-kids/

https://www.wgrz.com/article/money/business/small-business/westside-gunns-buffalo-kids-lifestyle-store-opening-this-weekend-in-walden-galleria/71-984c56ec-4f86-48c6-b013-b09c006a2a45

https://buffalokids.myshopify.com/

They limit number of each one which means you will see a lot of them bought and resold with price marked up.

56 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Did you actually listen to the interview?

Because it really didn't come across as talking smack there, more as saying we're not worrying about other teams until they show up on our schedule, we're worrying about protecting Josh etc.

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

Life is good here to, typing this from the cockpit of my sailboat in the Bahamas 🇧🇸, Me I don’t think anyone on our team not being intimidated by other teams is just fine with me, that and we are 4-0 when playing the pats without Brady playing or finishing games, so... 😁👍

12 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Did you actually listen to the interview?

Because it really didn't come across as talking smack there, more as saying we're not worrying about other teams until they show up on our schedule, we're worrying about protecting Josh etc.

No, I didn’t read it.  I stated that previously.

I appreciate you filling me in. 

Strange title to the thread. If he said what’s in quotes, i don’t like what he said and I stand by that.  I can’t comment on the other stuff.  

I love Dion. He understands being a Bill and the Bills fans.  He’s a smart and articulate young man.  I don’t condone that quote, if that’s what he said.  Maybe it’s out of context, but based on the quote itself.  I give it a thumbs down and reserve the right to change my mind when I read the article

in a few days 😃👍🏻

8 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

Life is good here to, typing this from the cockpit of my sailboat in the Bahamas 🇧🇸, Me I don’t think anyone on our team not being intimidated by other teams is just fine with me, that and we are 4-0 when playing the pats without Brady playing or finishing games, so... 😁👍

Love it!  Enjoy!

saying “Tom Brady was the Patriots whole

life. ” isn’t something I can get behind. ask yourself this.  Would Josh Allen say that?  You know the answer to that. 

They have several players on their current roster that are way better football players than he is.  Get better.  Win a super bowl.  Then talk smack on the franchise that has been to more super bowl In 20 years than any team has in their existence.

I don’t see how I’m being a jerk by feeling this way.  Josh would never say that.....then why should the guy that riding his coattails?

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

Love it!  Enjoy!

saying “Tom Brady was the Patriots whole

life. ” isn’t something I can get behind. ask yourself this.  Would Josh Allen say that?  You know the answer to that. 

They have several players on their current roster that are way better football players than he is.  Get better.  Win a super bowl.  Then talk smack on the franchise that has been to more super bowl In 20 years than any team has in their existence.

I don’t see how I’m being a jerk by feeling this way.  Josh would never say that.....then why should the guy that riding his coattails?

It is a dubious thing talking trash, it makes for the put up or shut up scenario, but it’s sports, talking trash is a normal event, that and I do think a certain Sean McDermott has already “Splained” that that will be the last time he talks trash on the air... 😁👍

6 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

It is a dubious thing talking trash, it makes for the put up or shut up scenario, but it’s sports, talking trash is a normal event, that and I do think a certain Sean McDermott has already “Splained” that that will be the last time he talks trash on the air... 😁👍

Haven’t heard what McD said.  If he said that about this specific instance, than it would appear as if he agrees with me.  

Personally, I love talking trash.  I just don’t think Dion Dawkins should be saying “Tom Brady was the Patriots whole life” just a few months removed from Justin Zimmers late game heroics.  

2 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Haven’t heard what McD said.  If he said that about this specific instance, than it would appear as if he agrees with me.  

Personally, I love talking trash.  I just don’t think Dion Dawkins should be saying “Tom Brady was the Patriots whole life” just a few months removed from Justin Zimmers late game heroics.  

I hear that, but we did kick their azsez thoroughly in the second game, 

7 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

I hear that, but we did kick their azsez thoroughly in the second game, 

for sure.  Their team was utter garbage and we were a top 4 team.  I think the fact that it took a game saving forced fumble to beat them in the first game shows that Belichick had something to do with those championships.....which indicates Tom Brady wasn’t the Patriots whole life.  I hate Belichick as much as the next guy, but that quote is a direct slap in the face to him and I’m sure McD hates that he said it.  It’s McDs culture, not Dawkins’