Election Fraud In Florida, Arrests Have Been Made

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/florida/articles/2021-03-18/ex-florida-senator-charged-in-fake-candidate-scheme

Republicans 

Ex-Florida Senator Charged in Fake Candidate Scheme

A former Florida state Republican senator has been charged with three criminal counts involving a sham candidate intended to siphon votes away from a Democratic incumbent.

By Associated Press, Wire Service Content March 18, 2021, at 3:16 p.m.

BY CURT ANDERSON, Associated Press

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (AP) — A former Florida state Republican senator was charged Thursday with three criminal counts involving a sham candidate intended to siphon votes away from a Democratic incumbent

• Shocked 1

On 3/18/2021 at 5:57 PM, Tiberius said:

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/florida/articles/2021-03-18/ex-florida-senator-charged-in-fake-candidate-scheme

Republicans 

A former Florida state Republican senator has been charged with three criminal counts involving a sham candidate intended to siphon votes away from a Democratic incumbent.

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (AP) — A former Florida state Republican senator was charged Thursday with three criminal counts involving a sham candidate intended to siphon votes away from a Democratic incumbent

If found guilty then put him jail. I will not defend him, but isn't the overall accusation the basis of "the distinguished gentlemen" about the stupidity of voters? Makes it seem easy to fool democrats.

On 3/18/2021 at 5:57 PM, Tiberius said:

Republicans 

CNN or CBS or 60 Minutes ran a story about this fake candidate back in the fall.  I'm not sure if it was before or after the election.  The gist of the story that I saw was that it's really easy to get on the ballot.

1 minute ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

And the democrats desperately trying to prevent it. 

why would that be that republicans wanted it and why did democrats not ? 

For the same reason: because it potentially hurts the Dems if he's there. Yay politics.

In reality, dude's bi-polar or whatever and he's obviously falling apart. He's certainly not fit for office and shouldn't be on any ballot anywhere.

8 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

In reality, dude's bi-polar or whatever and he's obviously falling apart. He's certainly not fit for office and shouldn't be on any ballot anywhere.

I didn’t know Biden was bipolar.  

Oh wait wrong thread. 

2 hours ago, Gene Frenkle said:

For the same reason: because it potentially hurts the Dems if he's there. Yay politics.

That’s seems to be the main eligibility requirement lately 

3 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

And the democrats desperately trying to prevent it. 

why would that be that republicans wanted it and why did democrats not ? 

Like the case being looked at above, Republicans were only helping Kanye to siphon off Democrat votes in what they saw as a tight race. That is wrong. If Republicans want to win elections they should come up with ideas that win elections for their candidates. They shouldn’t try to make the opposing party get less votes.

Democrats challenging West’s late petitions wasn’t a form of electoral fraud. They were upholding the states rules. Republicans backing Kanye for the sole reason so Democrats get less votes, I think is very questionable and is a bit analogous to the criminal issues outlined in the OP.

1 minute ago, Backintheday544 said:

Like the case being looked at above, Republicans were only helping Kanye to siphon off Democrat votes in what they saw as a tight race. That is wrong. If Republicans want to win elections they should come up with ideas that win elections for their candidates. They shouldn’t try to make the opposing party get less votes.

Democrats challenging West’s late petitions wasn’t a form of electoral fraud. They were upholding the states rules. Republicans backing Kanye for the sole reason so Democrats get less votes, I think is very questionable and is a bit analogous to the criminal issues outlined in the OP.

What? Siphon off democrat votes? Why would that be? his platform was very conservative. Why would any democrat vote for him? 

29 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

What? Siphon off democrat votes? Why would that be? his platform was very conservative. Why would any democrat vote for him? 

3rd party candidates have traditionally taken votes from Dems instead of Republicans from Jill Stein et all to Nader. Why else would Republican attorneys help Kanye? Why would Trump operatives help Kanye? If you don’t think Republicans were helping Ye to help Trump then you’re just being blind.

21 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

3rd party candidates have traditionally taken votes from Dems instead of Republicans from Jill Stein et all to Nader. Why else would Republican attorneys help Kanye? Why would Trump operatives help Kanye? If you don’t think Republicans were helping Ye to help Trump then you’re just being blind.

Of course they have and these freaks know it... they're just baiting you.

1 hour ago, Backintheday544 said:

I guess you missed Ross Perot? 

Why would republican attorneys help a guy that was running on a conservative platform?

Sounds like a wild conspiracy theory with these operatives. He very publicly ditched DT in July. 

Not a single liberal or democrat would support any of the positions he was running on that I could see unless your saying there is a segment of your party base that is dumb or clueless. 

Who are these democrats that would’ve voted for Kanye over Biden? 

38 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I guess you missed Ross Perot? 

Why would republican attorneys help a guy that was running on a conservative platform?

Sounds like a wild conspiracy theory with these operatives. He very publicly ditched DT in July. 

Not a single liberal or democrat would support any of the positions he was running on that I could see unless your saying there is a segment of your party base that is dumb or clueless. 

Who are these democrats that would’ve voted for Kanye over Biden? 

You must suck at poker.