Election Fraud In Florida, Arrests Have Been Made

8 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Best state in America.

Every state needs to implement Florida's policies to prevent fraud I'm told doesn't exist.  

The most ***** up ***** you'll ever hear about will more often than not be perpetrated by Florida Man.

Florida is to states as Detroit is to cities

• Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I guess you missed Ross Perot? 

Why would republican attorneys help a guy that was running on a conservative platform?

Sounds like a wild conspiracy theory with these operatives. He very publicly ditched DT in July. 

Not a single liberal or democrat would support any of the positions he was running on that I could see unless your saying there is a segment of your party base that is dumb or clueless. 

Who are these democrats that would’ve voted for Kanye over Biden? 

I don’t know why would they? It’s not like it’s a disputed fact that Republican attorneys helped West. That’s public record.

First you had Ye meet with Jared Kushner shortly before declaring his presidency.

Here’s a great article that lays out Republican attorney help:

https://www.npr.org/2020/08/13/901534846/heres-how-republicans-are-boosting-kanye-west-s-presidential-campaign

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/04/us/politics/kanye-west-president-republicans.html

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/22/politics/kanye-west-gop-operative/index.html

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/republican-operatives-tied-trump-camp-working-kanye-west/story?id=72200390

Many Dems weren’t happy with Biden and Ye would be a better choice than Trump in most of their eyes. A 2-3 percent swing could have changed multiple states.

So we know Republicans helped Kanye. Why? Do you think all these Republican operatives were just sick of Trump and wanted him gone (I mean who wouldn’t want that s show gone).

1 hour ago, Backintheday544 said:

So we know Republicans helped Kanye. Why? Do you think all these Republican operatives were just sick of Trump and wanted him gone (I mean who wouldn’t want that s show gone).

He was done with Trump. Any liberal mind out there would find his planned parenthood a non starter. I can absolutely believe there are people that believe in Kanye as a better prospective leader than the orange Buffoon. 

So I’m not sure why the democrats feared him so much. he suggests that it might be democrats are demonstrating their own hidden white supremacy. He’s got a point. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/randalllane/2020/07/08/kanye-west-says-hes-done-with-trump-opens-up-about-white-house-bid-damaging-biden-and-everything-in-between/amp/

36 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

He was done with Trump. Any liberal mind out there would find his planned parenthood a non starter. I can absolutely believe there are people that believe in Kanye as a better prospective leader than the orange Buffoon. 

So I’m not sure why the democrats feared him so much. he suggests that it might be democrats are demonstrating their own hidden white supremacy. He’s got a point. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/randalllane/2020/07/08/kanye-west-says-hes-done-with-trump-opens-up-about-white-house-bid-damaging-biden-and-everything-in-between/amp/

Wouldn’t it be the Republicans demonstrating white supremacy then since they were trying to support Ye thinking it could split the black vote? (I’d argue from a democrat standpoint the youth vote would be more at risk though.)

Still no reasons have been given why there was such a push by Republican and Trump people to support Ye and back do all his legal work.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Wouldn’t it be the Republicans demonstrating white supremacy then since they were trying to support Ye thinking it could split the black vote? (I’d argue from a democrat standpoint the youth vote would be more at risk though.)

Still no reasons have been given why there was such a push by Republican and Trump people to support Ye and back do all his legal work.

The Trump people bit is some conspiracy theory. Kanye west decided to run and some republicans supported him. 

He’s the one who made a the supremacy argument so you’ll need to debate that with him. 

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

The Trump people bit is some conspiracy theory. Kanye west decided to run and some republicans supported him. 

He’s the one who made a the supremacy argument so you’ll need to debate that with him. 

It was a conspiracy theory that the Republican in the OP used a shame candidate to take votes away from the Dem and win an election by 32 votes.

My point is I’m not saying there’s fraud here but there’s a lot of similarities between Kanye running after meeting with Kushner and all the help he received by Republicans and people in Trumps orbit.

It is what it is even with any help Kanye received the better man still won the election and won the popular vote by millions.

1 hour ago, Backintheday544 said:

It was a conspiracy theory that the Republican in the OP used a shame candidate to take votes away from the Dem and win an election by 32 votes.

My point is I’m not saying there’s fraud here but there’s a lot of similarities between Kanye running after meeting with Kushner and all the help he received by Republicans and people in Trumps orbit.

It is what it is even with any help Kanye received the better man still won the election and won the popular vote by millions.

meh.... just traded one piece of trash for another. This one says a lot less stupid things but is planing on stealing a lot more of our money. 

7 hours ago, Gene Frenkle said:

As you know, I was here before the Q Purge. These things are cyclical.

And I was likely here long before you.  And of course things are cyclical but you have to admit the Trump era was BRUTAL. 

21 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

Like the case being looked at above, Republicans were only helping Kanye to siphon off Democrat votes in what they saw as a tight race. That is wrong. If Republicans want to win elections they should come up with ideas that win elections for their candidates. They shouldn’t try to make the opposing party get less votes.

Democrats challenging West’s late petitions wasn’t a form of electoral fraud. They were upholding the states rules. Republicans backing Kanye for the sole reason so Democrats get less votes, I think is very questionable and is a bit analogous to the criminal issues outlined in the OP.

I don't have a problem with people getting on the ballot if they're actually trying to get votes even if they have no chance of getting elected.  Some people just like to tilt at windmills, which is their right as Americans to do.  It's likely to take more votes away from the candidate of one major party than the candidate of the other major party but it's not illegal or unfair.  The Rodriguez guy in FL never campaigned, never participated in debates or town meetings etc.  He simply got himself on the ballot in order to confuse voters, especially since Florida puts names on ballots in alpha order by name and the crooked Rodriguez appeared first because of his first name.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SoTier said:

I don't have a problem with people getting on the ballot if they're actually trying to get votes even if they have no chance of getting elected.  Some people just like to tilt at windmills, which is their right as Americans to do.  It's likely to take more votes away from the candidate of one major party than the candidate of the other major party but it's not illegal or unfair.  The Rodriguez guy in FL never campaigned, never participated in debates or town meetings etc.  He simply got himself on the ballot in order to confuse voters, especially since Florida puts names on ballots in alpha order by name and the crooked Rodriguez appeared first because of his first name.

And that is totally fine. Grandpa Munster ran in NY. Rent is too high man ran in NY.

Gary Coleman ran in CA. Tiger King ran for office (but did violate campaign finance laws).

None of them sought or used legal counsel from a major political party to do so. None of them met with a senior White House official of a person running in the election shortly before announcing their candidacy.

Im cool with Kanye running. But  it’s also fair to ask why we’re Republican and Trump operatives so eager and willing to help him?

Trump even tweeted that it shouldn’t be hard for Kanye to siphon black voters from Biden on July 11. Aug 12 Kanye was asked if he’s trying to damage Biden’s campaign and his answer was “I’m not denying it”

Kanye even turned down the one debate he was invited to.

We saw a similar Republican strategy in 2006 when they tried to bolster Nader: https://abcnews.go.com/WNT/story?id=131782&page=1

On the flip side in 2016, Evan McMullin was able to run a good campaign without using Democrat or Hilary operatives.

3 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

And I was likely here long before you.  And of course things are cyclical but you have to admit the Trump era was BRUTAL. 

I've been at least lurking here regularly since 2003 or 2004, but you're older than me and I'm sure you're right. 😁

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Gene Frenkle said:

I've been at least lurking here regularly since 2003 or 2004, but you're older than me and I'm sure you're right. 😁

I’m not sure how long I’ve been here.  I was originally LA Bills Fan or something. Then I moved from LA to Orange County and changed to Chef Jim. That was in 2002. So I was here probably a couple years before that. 

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

I’m not sure how long I’ve been here.  I was originally LA Bills Fan or something. Then I moved from LA to Orange County and changed to Chef Jim. That was in 2002. So I was here probably a couple years before that. 

Yeah, you were here when I created my account. Darin, you, Tom and other people I can't remember anymore lol. Much more conservative back then and really until the recent purge. DR was kind of the downfall unfortunately, though I didn't mind him too much when he was trying to be rational. It seemed much more intellectual back when I joined, but maybe I'm just remembering things more fondly with time.

PPP is a bit if a struggle these days. Glad to see you posting again. You should tell some of the other relatively unqompromised defectors they're welcome back. I'm sure some of them are still lurking anyway.

On 3/20/2021 at 8:56 PM, Backintheday544 said:

Like the case being looked at above, Republicans were only helping Kanye to siphon off Democrat votes in what they saw as a tight race. That is wrong. If Republicans want to win elections they should come up with ideas that win elections for their candidates. They shouldn’t try to make the opposing party get less votes.

Democrats challenging West’s late petitions wasn’t a form of electoral fraud. They were upholding the states rules. Republicans backing Kanye for the sole reason so Democrats get less votes, I think is very questionable and is a bit analogous to the criminal issues outlined in the OP.

Seems like the only ideas Republicans have is on cheating, making up new and stupider lies and how to get their gullible supporters to send them money 

17 hours ago, SoTier said:

I'm not certain how we hash out this whole name issue and make everyone happy. 

On the one hand, for far too long, the tyranny of last name first, first name last has victimized so, so many of us.  You're in class, they go through Abramson, Billings, Carter, etc, if you're surname-challenged--by the time they get to you, all the good jokes are taken, all the mispronunciations laughed at, and you're basically an afterthought...a perpetual outlier.  Is that fair?  Has no one stopped to think what damage that can do to the psyche of a child?

On the other hand, the pressure to be first on the list--first in roll call, first to raise your hand, sitting there, knowing with every fiber of your *&^%ing being that once it starts, it's game on.  Hell, just think of all the junk mail an A person gets.  Not a damn thing you can do about it.  It's inevitable.  Certainly it must be overwhelming at times.  

That said--and I'm just working through how I feel about this Florida thing, it seems to me that the very fabric of our democracy should not be imperiled by the administrative decision to list candidates by first name first.  Am I alone here?  I mean, it's not foolproof---what if every candidate has the same name?  That could be confusing.  What if the preferred name is actually a nickname?   Let's say a guy like our own @Gene Frenkle decides to run for office--he's a solid middle of the packer alphabetically any way you slice it--what if he goes by "Ace"?  Is he the number #1 seed and quite frenkly, if he identifies as Ace shouldn't he be?  Maybe it's just me, but I think voters should be able to hash this all out at the ballot box.  Sure, they would need some time to get comfortable with the format but I have faith in our collective strength as a nation.  

I don't know anything about this Rodriguez fellow, and whether or not his parents had the foresight to give him an alphabetically entitled first name when he was born.  I'd think not, but you never know and as you've not at all arbitrarily suggested, he's 'crooked'.  

This is a hot button issue for you, So, and while we frequently disagree, on this one I feel your pain.  I've never shared this before, but while many here know me as leh-nerd skin-erd...my real name is  Arturo Ziebgniewicz.  #imattertoo

• 5 months later...