What are the chances we’re getting either Mack or Fuller??

2 hours ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

I’m following Cynthia Frelund on Twitter and it sounds more and more likely we’re getting someone via trade. I hope it’s Mack but I would settle for Fuller. I just don’t want Ertz, TE is a position we can get in the draft. 

Have you clicked on that link of the Pegula jet or looked at it's flight history? Even if you believed that it was to visit someone from the Bears (which given COVID protocols, our cap space, and a million other reasons, doesn't make sense in the first place) - there's nothing about a flight to Chicago anywhere anymore.

Even if you believe it's a trade and it's not Zach Ertz - I just don't get why you're completely focused on Khalil Mack and Kyle Fuller when it could be a move for literally anyone in the league.

Edited by BillsFanForever19
  • Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Yes I did and they’re offense was anemic to say the least. Majority of their home games the fans were booing Wentz. 

but you have failed to tell me how many Eagles games you watched. I’m going to assume none since you couldn’t answer me.

have a nice day

And you don’t see the correlation between Ertz’s “stats” and the anemic, poor QB play?    Alright then. 🤷🏾‍♂️

11 hours ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

I’m following Cynthia Frelund on Twitter and it sounds more and more likely we’re getting someone via trade. I hope it’s Mack but I would settle for Fuller. I just don’t want Ertz, TE is a position we can get in the draft. 

Tight end is perhaps the most challenging position to transition from college to NFL. Dont count on much help from a rookie TE

4 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

A plane sighting?  Has anyone thought it could be a business meeting for one of his many businesses?  We don’t have the $ for Mack or Fuller.  Everyone would love Mack, but it’s not happening.

We have the money.  I doubt we get Mack, but we could if we wanted to.  We can restructure, push cap hits on Dawkins/White down the line and then potentially rework Diggs and/or add another year to Hughes deal. 

The cap is going to jump up and Hughes, Addison, Star and Butler all can come off the books next year.  No reason for us to not invest heavy in an elite pass rusher, should one make sense.  

The Chiefs were reportedly in on Trent Williams "almost" to the deal he got from San Fran... if they could make that work, we can make this work. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

SC, god I hope you’re right.  I think I’d give my left kidney for that guy.  Can you imagine what he would do to Mahomes.  It would be worth the fun of him absolutely destroying him in the championship game or for that matter the regular season next year.

Ive been kidding with Doc on another thread so for my lack of brain cells sticking with one theme this morning so...

SC, ENGAGE!

Wait, did we just blow up Zero’s mind right now.  I’m concerned he’ll have an aneurism.  Someone call a doctor.

Edited by machine gun kelly

22 minutes ago, SCBills said:

We have the money.  I doubt we get Mack, but we could if we wanted to.  We can restructure, push cap hits on Dawkins/White down the line and then potentially rework Diggs and/or add another year to Hughes deal. 

The cap is going to jump up and Hughes, Addison, Star and Butler all can come off the books next year.  No reason for us to not invest heavy in an elite pass rusher, should one make sense.  

The Chiefs were reportedly in on Trent Williams "almost" to the deal he got from San Fran... if they could make that work, we can make this work. 

1 minute ago, machine gun kelly said:

SC, god I hope you’re right.  I think I’d give my left kidney for that guy.  Can you imagine what he would do to Mahomes.  It would be worth the fun of him absolutely destroying him in the championship game or for that matter the regular season next year.

Ive been kidding with Doc on another thread so for my lack of brain cells sticking with one theme this morning so...

SC, ENGAGE!

Keep hope alive!! The Bills still have time to wheel and deal. More can happen up to the draft.

• Agree 1

15 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Keep hope alive!! The Bills still have time to wheel and deal. More can happen up to the draft.

SG, if we get Mack, can you do me a favor and hack into Mack’s acct. and play this non stop into Mack’s computer the night before the Bills game.  See what happens to the rider and he is Mahomes.  Fake his face onto the character.  Ok, maybe not as Imlike Mahomes.  I don’t want to see what will happen to him if he watches this scene.  

Can you imagine Kyle Williams, Eric Wood, Conrad Dobler, and Takeo Spikes watching this scene with Mack on the Bills.  Get the point Khalil. Here, let us remind you.

Brady bad, you good.  Get it.

Pleas don’t get my hopes up guys.  He is a one man wrecking machine.  He’s up there with Donald.

Small...