Biden's follies

Here’s Where Pete Buttigieg Actually Was During Rail Union Negotiations. 

“In a most unsurprising turn of events, Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg was not burning the midnight oil in the West Wing working on a deal with his fellow Biden cabinet members. Nope, he was on vacation — in Portugal.”

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/spencerbrown/2022/12/15/where-pete-buttigieg-was-during-rail-strike-negotiations-is-completely-unsurprising-n2617150

On 12/15/2022 at 7:09 PM, B-Man said:

Biden administration boating proposal would be 'greatest regulatory overreach' of its kind, critics warn

"This would be the greatest regulatory overreach in American maritime law" — that’s how Frank Hugelmeyer describes a proposal by the Biden administration to limit the speed of all motorboats over 35 feet from Florida to Massachusetts. "Not only are they creating a serious safety issue, they are creating a massive negative economic impact."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/weather/topstories/biden-administration-boating-proposal-would-be-greatest-regulatory-overreach-of-its-kind-critics-warn/ar-AA15kkzg

Any idea on how he's going to enforce this?

Does it apply to his own (Navy) ships?  Those big ass ships they drive could kill a lot of whales.

Does this mean I'll kill a whale at 10 knots if I hit it in my 35 foot boat but not with my 34 footer?

Edited by reddogblitz

No Sh*t.

We ALL knew.

Report: Joe Biden Realized His Mistake With Kamala Harris Very Early On

FTA:

To reiterate points I’ve made before, this is what happens when one’s career starts off the way Harris’s did. You begin to expect to be given preferential treatment as you climb the ladder and treated to fawning interviews in the press because of “who you are” and what you supposedly represent from a “historical” perspective.

In fact, her being a black woman was why Biden chose her in the first place after being pressured for months by woke Democrats to choose a running mate based on physical characteristics over qualifications. Though I wouldn’t have agreed with any of them from a political standpoint – and probably would not have cared for them from a personal standpoint, there were other black women Biden could have picked who had more experience with the necessary particulars to serve as vice president than Harris.

But he ended up choosing Harris, one in a long line of poor decisions he made both as a presidential candidate and then president.

https://redstate.com/sister-toldjah/2022/12/21/report-joe-biden-realized-his-mistake-with-kamala-harris-very-early-on-n676634

7 hours ago, B-Man said:

No Sh*t.

We ALL knew.

Report: Joe Biden Realized His Mistake With Kamala Harris Very Early On

FTA:

To reiterate points I’ve made before, this is what happens when one’s career starts off the way Harris’s did. You begin to expect to be given preferential treatment as you climb the ladder and treated to fawning interviews in the press because of “who you are” and what you supposedly represent from a “historical” perspective.

In fact, her being a black woman was why Biden chose her in the first place after being pressured for months by woke Democrats to choose a running mate based on physical characteristics over qualifications. Though I wouldn’t have agreed with any of them from a political standpoint – and probably would not have cared for them from a personal standpoint, there were other black women Biden could have picked who had more experience with the necessary particulars to serve as vice president than Harris.

But he ended up choosing Harris, one in a long line of poor decisions he made both as a presidential candidate and then president.

https://redstate.com/sister-toldjah/2022/12/21/report-joe-biden-realized-his-mistake-with-kamala-harris-very-early-on-n676634

She got elected so its all good.

• Like (+1) 1

I'm no fan of our Sect. of Transportation.

He seems like a lot of this type-likes being in front of a camera far more than solving issues.

But.....This pilot shortage thing has its roots in the 1970's, and has been predicted for at least twenty years.

While that is fact, this recent debacle is a purely Southwest thing.

They have an interesting culture that occasionally comes to the public's attention.