Biden's follies

Biden poll numbers are more abysmal than you think

DAVID STROM 

The top line on the latest NBC News poll isn’t so bad for President Biden: 45% approve of his performance, while 50% disapprove.

Given how divisive politics are in American since…Clinton?…those numbers aren’t bad at all. Above 50% is much better, of course, but I would be pretty happy if I were in Biden’s camp given how sour the mood of the country is. An overwhelming majority–69%–are unhappy with how things are going.

But once you get beyond the top line, the numbers plummet. NBC focuses its story on the document scandals plaguing both Biden and Trump, but politically they are irrelevant. Both have problems, and while people don’t approve of how either of them has been dealing with the issue, nobody is going to vote based on it. So a wash.

But geez, voters sure don’t think highly of Biden’s presidential qualities. At all. People kinda like him, but think he is incapable of doing the job. Literally incapable.

But look at these numbers regarding qualities necessary to be an effective president: few people think he has the chops to do it.

Screenshot-2023-01-30-at-2.53.45-PM-700x

Joe Biden is not honest, hasn’t the ability to handle a crisis, isn’t mentally or physically healthy enough to do the job, and sucks at uniting the country.

That is what most people think.

https://hotair.com/david-strom/2023/01/30/biden-poll-numbers-are-more-abysmal-than-you-think-n527392

• Like (+1) 1

Biden’s base: Why he won’t end the COVID ‘emergency’ for months

by John Podhoretz

Hey, guess what? The COVID emergency is over — three months from now!

God made the universe in six days. It will take President Joe Biden about 240, all in all, to bring an end to an “emergency” that ought to have been over the very moment he said it was over in September 2022.

I know Joe Biden isn’t God, to put it mildly, but this is setting the bar a little low even for a president who has redefined the meaning of the phrase “setting the bar low.”

To recap: The president declared the crisis moment had passed Sept. 18, 2022, when he appeared on “60 Minutes”

https://nypost.com/2023/01/31/bidens-base-why-he-wont-end-the-covid-emergency-for-months/

• Like (+1) 1

Joe 'Angry Eyes' Biden Rants About Unity, but It Devolves Into a Bout of Senility

21285e29-d2dc-4425-860b-bd99c246aa9e-860

Joe Biden dawned his angry eyes on Friday, which have notably shrunk into a very concerning size over the years, to deliver a rant on how he’s been a uniting force around the world.

The president is never more cringe than when he does his fire and brimstone preacher impersonation, and it wasn’t long before the entire act devolved into a bout of senility. This happened in Pennsylvania during a joint appearance with Kamala Harris.

As an aside, why does Biden spend so much time in Pennsylvania? Whenever he wants to “connect with the people” and brag about his non-successes, he goes there as if no other states exist. But I digress, you can speculate on that. Here’s the president going full Mr. Potato Man with my commentary in parenthesis.

Where to begin? Currently, China is flying spy balloons over the United States in what seems an awful lot like a dry-run to deliver EMP munitions. In response, Biden has done absolutely nothing but insult the intelligence of normal Americans. He’s refused to shoot it down, making ridiculous excuses as the Chinese continue to call his bluff. And he’s got the nerve to go out and brag about how he’s uniting the world?

Uniting the world in what way? Russia is still invading Europe right now. China is as aggressive as it has been in decades. And since he mentioned the country, Australia has been a dystopian hell-hole since the COVID-19 pandemic began. Europe remains a disjointed continent in decline led by free-loading Eurotrash who believe they can control the weather.

Meanwhile, on the borders of the United States, Canada is turning into a caricature of 1984 and Mexico is a drug-cartel-plagued nightmare. If this is what unifying the world looks like, I’d kindly ask that Biden do a whole lot less of it.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/02/04/joe-angry-eyes-biden-rants-about-unity-but-it-devolves-into-a-bout-of-senility-n698534

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1

Pennsylvania, a state so dumb they voted for a guy with dementia to be Prsident and elected a stroke victim to the US Senate and a dead guy to the state Senate.  There's your answer right there.

Edited by Doc
  • Haha (+1) 2

As reported, Secretary of Transportation Pete Buttigieg did an interview with CNN’s Jake Tapper to talk about how awesome Joe Biden was.

But Tapper put him on the spot and queried him about the intelligence the balloon was likely able to get.

What isn't Pete.

• Like (+1) 1

NOTHING TO SEE HERE, MOVE ALONG: 

Biden quietly releases al Qaeda terrorist Majid Khan to Belize after 16 years in CIA custody in Guantanamo Bay while US was focused on Chinese spy balloon

– terrorist vows ‘I’ve changed.’

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11716267/Biden-quietly-releases-terrorist-Belize-16-years-CIA-custody-Guantanamo-Bay.html

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, B-Man said:

NOTHING TO SEE HERE, MOVE ALONG: 

Biden quietly releases al Qaeda terrorist Majid Khan to Belize after 16 years in CIA custody in Guantanamo Bay while US was focused on Chinese spy balloon

– terrorist vows ‘I’ve changed.’

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11716267/Biden-quietly-releases-terrorist-Belize-16-years-CIA-custody-Guantanamo-Bay.html

Playing the old bait and switch scam I see. 

• Like (+1) 2

On 1/31/2023 at 11:59 AM, B-Man said:

Biden poll numbers are more abysmal than you think

DAVID STROM 

The top line on the latest NBC News poll isn’t so bad for President Biden: 45% approve of his performance, while 50% disapprove.

Given how divisive politics are in American since…Clinton?…those numbers aren’t bad at all. Above 50% is much better, of course, but I would be pretty happy if I were in Biden’s camp given how sour the mood of the country is. An overwhelming majority–69%–are unhappy with how things are going.

But once you get beyond the top line, the numbers plummet. NBC focuses its story on the document scandals plaguing both Biden and Trump, but politically they are irrelevant. Both have problems, and while people don’t approve of how either of them has been dealing with the issue, nobody is going to vote based on it. So a wash.

But geez, voters sure don’t think highly of Biden’s presidential qualities. At all. People kinda like him, but think he is incapable of doing the job. Literally incapable.

But look at these numbers regarding qualities necessary to be an effective president: few people think he has the chops to do it.

Screenshot-2023-01-30-at-2.53.45-PM-700x

Joe Biden is not honest, hasn’t the ability to handle a crisis, isn’t mentally or physically healthy enough to do the job, and sucks at uniting the country.

That is what most people think.

https://hotair.com/david-strom/2023/01/30/biden-poll-numbers-are-more-abysmal-than-you-think-n527392

Polling?? You mean like how Trump was suppose to lose Wisconsin by 19%? Polling is basically useless in the cell phone era

Any disagreements about that? 

On 2/4/2023 at 10:44 AM, Doc said:

Pennsylvania, a state so dumb they voted for a guy with dementia to be Prsident and elected a stroke victim to the US Senate and a dead guy to the state Senate.  There's your answer right there.

You guys run freaks for office, so it's so easy to win elections. Don't blame the people for rejected the clowns you guys run. Your primary voters picked some real sh it 

6 hours ago, Tiberius said:

You guys run freaks for office, so it's so easy to win elections. Don't blame the people for rejected the clowns you guys run. Your primary voters picked some real sh it 

Yes, a guy with a stroke who wants to ban fracking, allow for abortion even after birth and put criminals back on the street isn’t a freak. Never mind the dead guy. :rolleyes:  

I stand by what I said.  Morons. 

• Like (+1) 1