The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

f97b5f2341ae7de0477be5c3a3fdac2183286738

Is B-Man the liberal, the sheep, or the groomer? B-Man cares so much he's in every thread on the topic.

• Like (+1) 1

Anyone paying any attention to the Alex Jones trial?

Well it has been amazing if not, check it out.

How is this related?  Well Alex's lawyer screwed up and gave EVERYTHING from Alex's phone to the prosecution.   J6 will subpoena that info, they'v easked for it already .  I'm guessing there will be some crazy stuff released between Jim and Stone soon.

9 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

How is this related?  Well Alex's lawyer screwed up and gave EVERYTHING from Alex's phone to the prosecution.   J6 will subpoena that info, they'v easked for it already .  I'm guessing there will be some crazy stuff released between Jim and Stone soon.

From what I understand, the prosecution asked for it so they sent it over, then the prosecution said they did it on accident to make them look like fools.  Ok, yes, they are fools, but they demonstrate that on their own.

35 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

No.  He's an idiot.

• Like (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Alex Jones is fuuuuuukkkkked. He doesn't even know HOW to stop lying.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Demongyz said:

From what I understand, the prosecution asked for it so they sent it over, then the prosecution said they did it on accident to make them look like fools.  Ok, yes, they are fools, but they demonstrate that on their own.

Uhhh they were supposed to vet what they sent.  Only stuff related to the trial.  They didn't and sent everything on the phone.   They asked to be able to mark things confidential now but that should have happened loooong ago.  Can't wait to find out what crazy stuff Jones and Stone spoke about re JN 6.

36 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

Alex Jones is fuuuuuukkkkked. He doesn't even know HOW to stop lying.

He's the definition of a pathological liar.

And he has a huge base.  Which is why I find it hilarious when conservatives say the left shifted to the extreme.   He's a big part of the problem in our country. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Uhhh they were supposed to vet what they sent.  Only stuff related to the trial.  They didn't and sent everything on the phone.   They asked to be able to mark things confidential now but that should have happened loooong ago.  Can't wait to find out what crazy stuff Jones and Stone spoke about re JN 6.

He's the definition of a pathological liar.

And he has a huge base.  Which is why I find it hilarious when conservatives say the left shifted to the extreme.   He's a big part of the problem in our country. 

Probably not much.  I don't know about Stone, but I have seen video of Alex Jones yelling into a bullhorn not to enter the capitol, to be peaceful and so on.