The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

4 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

It'll be a better conversation once you get past the denial stage. Once your grieving process progresses a bit, we can talk about it. Maybe the bargaining phase because angry people suck too.

Laughable coming from the snowflakes STILL crying TFG lost...

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

10 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

It'll be a better conversation once you get past the denial stage. Once your grieving process progresses a bit, we can talk about it. Maybe the bargaining phase because angry people suck too.

It's just a distraction technique used by bad faith actors or (in this case) morons who actually don't realize they are being played. They want to pick one small thing and hammer it in order to avoid talking about all of the other aspects or the bigger picture.

If you think about it, even if this theory about Ray Epps is true, it changes almost nothing. It doesn't change the fact that the president was told that the actions he wanted to take were illegal but he took them anyway. It doesn't change that they bilked their own supporters out of $200 million for a fund that actually didn't exist. It doesn't change the call to the Georgia Secretary of State asking him to put false numbers into the electoral tabulation.

And the idea itself, that actually all of the violence was due to the FBI, would require that the Trump supporters at the capitol were brainless sheep. If the Bills win the Super Bowl this season (fingers crossed) and we all go to the parade, and someone at the parade is like "let's storm city hall!" Guess what every sane person is doing? Not storming city hall.

Frankly, I mostly just avoid DR at this point to avoid feeding the trolls, but this whole Ray Epps thing is so idiotic, it's hard to avoid some times.

Edited by ChiGoose
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

9 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

You've got him this time!!!!

No really, you do. I'm certain.

Don't worry we will keep laughing at you as the lemming clown show continues.

15 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

It's just a distraction technique used by bad faith actors or (in this case) morons who actually don't realize they are being played. They want to pick one small thing and hammer it in order to avoid talking about all of the other aspects or the bigger picture.

If you think about it, even if this theory about Ray Epps is true, it changes almost nothing. It doesn't change the fact that the president was told that the actions he wanted to take were illegal but he took them anyway. It doesn't change that they bilked their own supporters out of $200 million for a fund that actually didn't exist. It doesn't change the call to the Georgia Secretary of State asking him to put false numbers into the electoral tabulation.

And the idea itself, that actually all of the violence was due to the FBI, would require that the Trump supporters at the capitol were brainless sheep. If the Bills win the Super Bowl this season (fingers crossed) and we all go to the parade, and someone at the parade is like "let's storm city hall!" Guess what every sane person is doing? Not storming city hall.

Frankly, I mostly just avoid DR at this point to avoid feeding the trolls, but this whole Ray Epps thing is so idiotic, it's hard to avoid some times.

I dont know who this Ray Epps guy is. This is some sort of twitter conspiracy thing right?

Twitter's a sewer and I almost laughed when Musk welched on buying it out.  I guess the fact that something like 1/3 of all users are some kind of bot spouting some kind of propaganda had something to do with it.  

And it just seems odd that whenever Trump is in danger, Critical Race Theory suddenly drops off the radar. Unless of course you're Ron DeSantis, and you want to keeping pumping up Trumpist voters without lifting a finger to defend Trump. 

21 minutes ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

I dont know who this Ray Epps guy is. This is some sort of twitter conspiracy thing right?

Twitter's a sewer and I almost laughed when Musk welched on buying it out.  I guess the fact that something like 1/3 of all users are some kind of bot spouting some kind of propaganda had something to do with it.  

And it just seems odd that whenever Trump is in danger, Critical Race Theory suddenly drops off the radar. Unless of course you're Ron DeSantis, and you want to keeping pumping up Trumpist voters without lifting a finger to defend Trump. 

You said you were a Republican until Trump came into office. Why do you lie so much? 

Ray Epps isn't a "theory"

He's a guy caught on tape exhorting people over and over to go INTO the Capitol on J5/6. Others have been charged / jailed for doing this. But not Ray Epps. Why?

He's also on tape being right in front breaching the restricted zone fencing around the Capitol grounds. Others have been charged /jailed for doing nothing more than this. But not Ray Epps. Why?

He's also on tape helping push a large Trump sign into police while trespassing in the restricted Capitol area. Others have been charged/jailed for doing the same type of action. But not Ray Epps. Why?

All we get back are spoonfed narratives when these questions are asked.

1. But he didn't enter the Capitol. Nonsense because there are others who never entered the Capitol who were charged with crimes anyway.

2. The FBI/ committee already interviewed him and he's been cleared. Sorry not going to fly. I'm not taking the FBIs word and I'm certainly not taking a partisan committee's word. Please. If it's a big nothing burger then show us specifically why he's been cleared. Not hard.

It's a series of simple questions about inconsistencies with other J6 Trump supporters who have been charged with crimes for doing far less than Ray Epps is caught on tape engaging in.

Simple questions about clear as day inconsistencies. And they are never addressed specifically by leftists here.

Instead it's always...

He's been cleared.  You don't need to see his testimony. Stop with the conspiracy theories (that are on tape and easy to witness with your own eyes) Just shut up and stop asking questions!

Leftists defending a Trump supporter tooth and nail.... and we are the ones who have been duped. 

:lol:

Morons.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, DRsGhost said:

You've got him this time!!!!

No really, you do. I'm certain.

Don't worry we will keep laughing at you as the lemming clown show continues.

Q on brother, Q on.

2 hours ago, DRsGhost said:

Ray Epps isn't a "theory"

He's a guy caught on tape exhorting people over and over to go INTO the Capitol on J5/6. Others have been charged / jailed for doing this. But not Ray Epps. Why?

He's also on tape being right in front breaching the restricted zone fencing around the Capitol grounds. Others have been charged /jailed for doing nothing more than this. But not Ray Epps. Why?

He's also on tape helping push a large Trump sign into police while trespassing in the restricted Capitol area. Others have been charged/jailed for doing the same type of action. But not Ray Epps. Why?

All we get back are spoonfed narratives when these questions are asked.

1. But he didn't enter the Capitol. Nonsense because there are others who never entered the Capitol who were charged with crimes anyway.

2. The FBI/ committee already interviewed him and he's been cleared. Sorry not going to fly. I'm not taking the FBIs word and I'm certainly not taking a partisan committee's word. Please. If it's a big nothing burger then show us specifically why he's been cleared. Not hard.

It's a series of simple questions about inconsistencies with other J6 Trump supporters who have been charged with crimes for doing far less than Ray Epps is caught on tape engaging in.

Simple questions about clear as day inconsistencies. And they are never addressed specifically by leftists here.

Instead it's always...

He's been cleared.  You don't need to see his testimony. Stop with the conspiracy theories (that are on tape and easy to witness with your own eyes) Just shut up and stop asking questions!

Leftists defending a Trump supporter tooth and nail.... and we are the ones who have been duped. 

:lol:

Morons.

cOnSpIrAcy!

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

I stepped away to get some work done. What did I miss?  Is the guy in the bear suit the new Speaker of the House?  Is Trump running the country for a secret bunker at Mira Lago? Is the coup complete?

No, the Insurrectionists have stormed the pizza place from Pizzagate. They are currently looking for the basement. Trump is running the show from this newly-captured territory. Viva La Revolucion!

BTW, DR, this is you. This is the crap you idiots bought in to. 👆

• Like (+1) 1

21 hours ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

Epps is the guy on video on January 5th stating " we need to go into the capitol" but is not being arrested. Not sure why Twitter matters in regards to him. But what has DeSantis done that has pumped up Trumpists?