The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

2 hours ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

Never let a good crisis go to waste 

Selective outrage

Selective outrage? SMFH

So everything Trump did leading up to and after the election wasn't nefarious? Trump pulling every lever to overturn the results of a Presidential election? Trump relying on pathetic lawyers to run around the country losing lawsuits just to create the illusion of fraud? Trump begging political figures and his justice department to find just enough votes and champion the Big Lie? And when Conald didn't get his own way - he orchestrated a rally and incited a riot in a last ditch effort to disrupt the electoral vote count - with hopes of creating enough violence to declare martial law?

The most corrupt administration in our lifetime.  And of course, Deranged Rhino is defending every action...

Trump pressuring Ukraine to "announce" a Biden investigation and to call Rudy:

"I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike… I guess you have one of your wealthy people… The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you’re surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller, an incompetent performance, but they say a lot of it started with Ukraine. Whatever you can do, it’s very important that you do it if that’s possible.

Trump pressuring SOS/Election Officials to find votes?

"All I want to do is this: I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have... Fellas, I need 11,000 votes, give me a break."

Trump pressuring the DOJ to say the election was corrupt:

"Just say that the election was corrupt + leave the rest to me and the R. Congressmen"

Trump:

"Stop the Steal" - the GQP is always projecting

C'mon @DerangedRhino / @Frat Train:

giphy.gif

Edited by BillStime
  • Like (+1) 1

MSNBC was able to beat CNN in total viewers with about 1.049 million viewers but narrowly lost in the 25-54 group as the Comcast-owned property garnered just 136,019 viewers.

Just 136k viewers.

Wow.

Almost as if everyday Americans are sick and tired of listening to the January 6 nonsense. Who knew?

Oh, that’s right, all of us.

• Shocked 1

Even Canadians fear US democracy could end soon

"The United States is coming to an end. The question is how." Those are the jarring opening lines of Canadian author Stephen Marche's new book, "The Next Civil War: Dispatches from the American Future." Released the same week as the anniversary of the January 6 attack on our Capitol that signaled how dangerous our political polarization has become, Marche's book shares different scenarios of how the United States could collapse.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/09/opinions/canadians-fear-us-democracy-collapse-obeidallah/index.html

• Eyeroll 2

“Today is the day American patriots start taking down names and kicking ass,” Brooks said. “Now, our ancestors sacrificed their blood, their sweat, their tears, their fortunes and sometimes their lives … Are you willing to do the same? My answer is yes. Louder! Are you willing to do what it takes to fight for America?”

45 minutes ago, Irv said:

Laughing.png

Why do you keep posting that trashy guys pic? He is such a loser. Sore loser. 

download-3.jpg.4efee1ae0a16972608d09821036f3eae.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

“Today is the day American patriots start taking down names and kicking ass,” Brooks said. “Now, our ancestors sacrificed their blood, their sweat, their tears, their fortunes and sometimes their lives … Are you willing to do the same? My answer is yes. Louder! Are you willing to do what it takes to fight for America?”

Oh the irony!!

• Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Laughing.png

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Irv said:

This whole bull#### insurrection is nothing more than a modern day Reichstag fire all led by tHe DNC. What a mess.  

I’d put a more laser focus on it. Nancy Pelosi is the issue. She simply has to be removed as Speaker this Fall. She’s become a vindictive old hag and needs to be retired. It’s way past time that the House started working for the People instead of simply trying to beat up on the other side of the aisle. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Irv said:

This whole bull#### insurrection is nothing more than a modern day Reichstag fire all led by tHe DNC. What a mess.  

How so? Defend this Irv - c’mon - with all your thought provoking, in-depth comments here - defend every thing Conald Trump did:

Trump pulled every lever to overturn the results of a Presidential election.

Trump relied on pathetic lawyers to run around the country losing lawsuits just to create the illusion of fraud.

Trump begged political figures (Secretaries of State/Election Officials, etc.) and his justice department to find just enough votes and champion the Big Lie.

And when Conald didn't get his own way - he orchestrated a rally and incited a riot in a last ditch effort to disrupt the electoral vote count - with hopes of creating enough violence to declare martial law.

The most corrupt administration in our lifetime.  And of course, Deranged Rhino is defending every action...

"I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike… I guess you have one of your wealthy people… The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you’re surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller, an incompetent performance, but they say a lot of it started with Ukraine. Whatever you can do, it’s very important that you do it if that’s possible.

Trump pressuring SOS/Election Officials to find votes

"All I want to do is this: I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have... Fellas, I need 11,000 votes, give me a break."

"Just say that the election was corrupt + leave the rest to me and the R. Congressmen"

Trump:

C’mon Irv - @Deranged Rhino / @Frat Train / @BuffaninSarasota disappeared and couldn’t defend Trump on his electoral manipulation but he could defend Trump mocking a reporter - - let’s hear you do your best and DON’T mess it up. 

Edited by BillStime
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’d put a more laser focus on it. Nancy Pelosi is the issue. She simply has to be removed as Speaker this Fall. She’s become a vindictive old hag and needs to be retired. It’s way past time that the House started working for the People instead of simply trying to beat up on the other side of the aisle. 

Sucks that Nancy is smarter than your pathetic leaders, eh?

Sucks that Nancy delivers for the American people over and over and over again.

Now please highlight what the GQP in Congress have delivered for the American people - especially when the GQP ran the House, Senate and WH.

Oh - hard to ignore your pathetic desperate deflection comment above without acknowledging the latest GQP news:

McCarthy: I’ll boot Dems off committees if GOP wins House

BRETBART (lmao):

Exclusive — Kevin McCarthy Plans to Strip Ilhan Omar off Foreign Affairs, Eric Swalwell and Adam Schiff off Intelligence Committee

Idiots

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

How so? Defend this Irv - c’mon - with all your thought provoking, in-depth comments here - defend every thing Conald Trump did:

Trump pulled every lever to overturn the results of a Presidential election?

Trump relied on pathetic lawyers to run around the country losing lawsuits just to create the illusion of fraud?

Trump begged political figures (Secretaries of State/Election Officials, etc.) and his justice department to find just enough votes and champion the Big Lie?

And when Conald didn't get his own way - he orchestrated a rally and incited a riot in a last ditch effort to disrupt the electoral vote count - with hopes of creating enough violence to declare martial law?

"I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike… I guess you have one of your wealthy people… The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you’re surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller, an incompetent performance, but they say a lot of it started with Ukraine. Whatever you can do, it’s very important that you do it if that’s possible.

Trump pressuring SOS/Election Officials to find votes

Trump:

C’mon Irv - @Deranged Rhino / @Frat Train / @BuffaninSarasota disappeared and couldn’t defend Trump on his electoral manipulation but he could defend Trump mocking a reporter - - let’s hear you do your best and DON’T mess it up. 

Laughing.png

*U.S. JUSTICE DEPARTMENT CREATES NEW DOMESTIC TERRORISM UNIT

Just remember as I've said here all along, that Americans are GROSSLY under-educated about Political structures and basically have it all wrong.

In EVERY case throughout modern history, Totalitarianism and Fascism have erupted from the LEFT.  

Now, here in the United States, the Leftists are creating a "new Domestic Terrorism Unit" 

I guess the FBI wasn't enough to stop all these Domestic Terrorist Attacks we've been witnessing over the last year?  LOL what a joke

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

546860_5_.png  

Cop Who Killed Ashli Babbitt Was Cleared of Criminal Wrongdoing Without Interview

By Paul Sperry, RealClearInvestigations
January 11, 2022

When U.S. Capitol Police Lt. Michael Byrd went on “NBC Nightly News” to tell his side of shooting and killing unarmed Jan. 6 rioter Ashli Babbitt, he made a point to note he’d been investigated by several agencies and exonerated for his actions that day.

“There’s an investigative process [and] I was cleared by the DOJ [Department of Justice], and FBI and [the D.C.] Metropolitan Police,” he told NBC News anchor Lester Holt in August, adding that the Capitol Police also cleared him of wrongdoing and decided not to discipline or demote him for the shooting.

Byrd then answered a series of questions by Holt about the shooting, but what he told the friendly journalist, he likely never told investigators. That’s because he refused to answer their questions, according to several sources and documents reviewed by RealClearInvestigations.

In fact, investigators cleared Byrd of wrongdoing in the shooting without actually interviewing him about the shooting or threatening him with punishment if he did not cooperate with their criminal investigation.

“He didn’t provide any statement to [criminal] investigators and they didn’t push him to make a statement,” Babbitt family attorney Terry Roberts said in an RCI interview. “It’s astonishing how skimpy his investigative file is."

Roberts, who has spoken with the D.C. MPD detective assigned to the case, said the kid-glove treatment of Byrd raises suspicions the investigation was a “whitewash.”

The lawyer's account appears to be backed up by a January 2021 internal affairs report, which notes Byrd "declined to provide a statement,” D.C. MPD documents show.

Asked about it, a D.C. MPD spokeswoman confirmed that Byrd did not cooperate with internal affairs agents or FBI agents, who jointly investigated what was one of the most high-profile officer-involved shooting cases in U.S. history.

“MPD did not formally interview Lt. Byrd,” deputy D.C. MPD communications director Kristen Metzger said. And, “He didn’t give a statement while under the U.S. Attorney’s Office investigation.”

https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2022/01/06/capitol_police_officer_who_shot_ashli_babbitt_refused_to_answer_investigators_questions_810720.html

Athena Thorne: Let The Left Hunt the Great Orange Whale. 

“Anti-Trump forces can’t see how they’re hurting their own brand.

They can’t stop themselves from going full steam ahead with their Jan. 6 agenda. Why?”

https://pjmedia.com/columns/athena-thorne/2022/01/10/let-them-hunt-the-great-orange-whale-n1548091

• Shocked 1

2 minutes ago, OrangeBills said:

*U.S. JUSTICE DEPARTMENT CREATES NEW DOMESTIC TERRORISM UNIT

Just remember as I've said here all along, that Americans are GROSSLY under-educated about Political structures and basically have it all wrong.

In EVERY case throughout modern history, Totalitarianism and Fascism have erupted from the LEFT.  

Now, here in the United States, the Leftists are creating a "new Domestic Terrorism Unit" 

I guess the FBI wasn't enough to stop all these Domestic Terrorist Attacks we've been witnessing over the last year?  LOL what a joke

☝️🤡 - Of course she is upset...

Trump:

How Trump’s Focus on Antifa Distracted Attention From the Far-Right Threat

The Trump administration has actually cut government resources to fight white supremacy and domestic terrorism

Trumps DOJ:

State Dept. labels white supremacist group terrorists for 1st time ever

Also Trumps DOJ:

Trump's DOJ hid shocking report on growing terror threat from white supremacists

Trumps Homeland Security:

U.S. homeland chief says white supremacists pose 'most persistent' domestic threat

'It is serious and intense': white supremacist domestic terror threat looms large in US

smfh

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

She will be.  Then McCarthy will kick off every Dem from his/her committee.

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Back to the 'Commission"...............

Oh wait, there's still nothing.

Just wait till we have "prime-time" hearings, then you'll see........😆

Yup.  But the Marxists will still say there was something when there was really nothing.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Doc said:

She will be.  Then McCarthy will kick off every Dem from his/her committee.

Yup.  But the Marxists will still say there was something when there was really nothing.

I'm not a big McCarthy fan either. Every time he gives an interview he immediately goes off topic and starts talking about winning back the majority. Maybe that's just the way Washington works, but I'd prefer it if the Minority side (either Left or Right) would spend their time explaining their alternative approach rather than just blathering on about "if you elect us, things will be different".  My two cents.

• Like (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, Beach said:

i spent this January 6th sky diving over Key West.  so i did the same amount of insurrecting this year as last year.  

So did the people who entered the Capitol.  Except they're rotting in jail.

1 minute ago, Doc said:

So did the people who entered the Capitol.  Except they're rotting in jail.

i got home yesterday evening so im just now catching up on what was said by this administration.  they just keep amazing me.  

Their prejudice remains transparent for all to see

The January 6th Committee Releases an Incredibly Odd Statement After Ted Cruz Asks About Ray Epps

a2548e74-Nancy-Pelosi-Build-Back-Better-

The FBI, DOJ, and now the January 6th committee really don’t want to talk about Ray Epps.

Today, Ted Cruz caused great triggering by asking some FBI flack named Jill Sanborn about Epps during today’s Senate hearing. Cruz attempted to get answers on exactly what the suspicious man’s role was regarding the Capitol breach, and why he was never charged with anything. What he got was a mix of non-denials and obfuscations in the form of claiming she couldn’t answer the question.

The interest in Epps stems from two things. One, he was caught on video inciting people to riot and break into the Capitol Building. He was also on the Capitol grounds that day. Two, Epps was suddenly removed from the FBI’s most-wanted list, and to this day, no explanation at all for that move has been given. The implication there is obvious, i.e. that Epps was an informant and had used his position to actively encourage violence for the FBI.

Yet, after Cruz levied his questions, something really odd happened. The January 6th Committee released an unprompted statement saying they had interviewed Epps, and even more curious, they seemed to be going to bat for him.

So, let me get this straight. The January 6th Committee, which supposedly cares deeply about holding people accountable, not only has no interest in Epps, but they are now operating as his PR firm? Does any of that smell right to you?

In other words, none of this adds up. If the goal here was to produce criminal referrals for those who helped cause January 6th, no one has more evidence stacked against them than Epps. Again, this is a man who was caught on video — multiple times — inciting people to riot. He told people to enter the Capitol Building. He also took part in the unrest itself, allegedly directing people to tear down barricades. I understand Nancy Pelosi, Adam Schiff, Liz Cheney, and the rest want to send Donald Trump to jail, but how does that preclude them from holding Epps accountable?

But they aren’t even attempting to hold him accountable. Instead, they are releasing statements defending the guy, insisting he wasn’t working for the FBI while providing no other context for his actions.

For giggles, let’s say that’s true and that Epps acted alone. Then why hasn’t he been charged like everyone else? Do they not think he should be charged? Why is the select committee not making Epps a centerpiece of their investigation, given how blatant his incitement was?

There have been grandmas, who wandered around and took selfies, thrown into solitary confinement and charged with crimes stemming from January 6th. A guy who drank Nancy Pelosi’s beer was charged. Others who never even entered the Capitol Building itself have been charged with trespassing. But Ray Epps, despite the FBI knowing where he is the entire last year and formerly having him on the most-wanted list, has not even been arrested?

Sorry, that doesn’t make any sense at all, and short of the FBI and DOJ coming out and providing a real explanation, the rest of us can only assume what their obfuscation means. Lastly, the January 6th Committee continues to show itself to be a partisan joke. They are actually defending people who helped incite violence while still going after others who did nothing of the sort. When the GOP takes back the House, Epps should be put under oath immediately.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/01/11/the-january-6th-committee-releases-an-incredibly-odd-statement-after-ted-cruz-asks-about-ray-epps-n505044

• Shocked 1
  • Agree 2

I don't care about any of this January 6th bvllshit until they start questioning Ray Epps who was on the bullhorn for 2 days trying to get those dvmbasses to enter the Capitol.

Also, remember the old conspiracy theorist, Alex Jones??? He is on video telling people to NOT fall for it and DO NOT enter the Capitol. 

That gets no play whatsoever.

Spare me the fake outrage of 1/6.

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1