The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

55 minutes ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

Please cite examples of Biden's accomplishments/competence.....I'm all ears

Ok, that’s easy. He understands he won the election. Trump is so incompetent he can’t he understand that. 

You accept that? 

(Bloomberg) -- The House Committee investigating the Jan. 6 riot at the Capitol is considering holding televised hearings during prime evening viewing hours so that the public can have “the best opportunity” to hear testimony and evaluate evidence, the panel’s chairman said.

Read more at: https://www.bloombergquint.com/politics/capitol-riot-panel-weighs-televised-hearings-during-prime-time
Copyright © BloombergQuint

Primetime!!!!

YAHOO.com

On the anniversary of Jan. 6 Capitol riot, a reminder that watching footage may be traumatizing

First came the live images of the angry mob that stormed the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, of people shoving barricades, overwhelming police and smashing windows. And then, in the days that followed, came more and more footage — increasingly violent — of angry, armed rioters bearing symbols of white supremacy, brutalizing police officers and calling for the killing of various officials.

Now, a year later, video clips continue to come at such a relentless pace that they seem to be on a constant loop — not only on TV and social media feeds, but in people's minds, triggering anxiety, insomnia and all sorts of traumatic stress.

bwahahahahahahahaha

Edited by Albwan

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

Don't apologize Ashley.  We need to get to the bottom of this look at how close right there in that clip this country's democracy almost came crashing down.  

Insurrection? That video has always made it look much more like a childish game of CAPTURE THE FLAG. I have to wonder how many Americans have ever seen the actual footage. I'm guessing very, very few.

• Agree 1

Here is my 2 most funny January 6 things today:

First, in the Seattle Times (yes I read the newspaper) they had a long article about Representative Jayapal and her experiences with how we almost lost our fragile democracy cuz people didn't want to respect the vote and will of the people.  This is the same person that challenged the result in Trump won states in 2016.  When asked about it she said it was different.  Of course it was.

Second was an email from Stamp Stampede.  There was a section crowing about January 6 and people attacking congress. The next section was giving much credit and love to the guy that flew his ultra light airplane and landed on the white house lawn to protest something or other. What a hero!

Edited by reddogblitz
Correct spelling
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

wow - that's a crafty non-answer

Biden doesn't even know what year it is - truth

So one guy understand he was elected, the other can’t figure that out. So who is more competent? You are denying reality 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

So one guy understand he was elected, the other can’t figure that out. So who is more competent? You are denying reality 

I'm not denying anything - you are stuck on a singular talking point which you won't let go of

I'm not siding with Trump on the election issue; I am very concerned we have a massively feeble sitting President in steep decline whose daily highlight seems to be what flavor of pudding he'll be having for his afternoon snack.

• Like (+1) 3

Can we just go back to the more traditional forms of Insurrection where it comes from within the halls of government itself! 

You know the good 'ol days when members of congress would boycott a duly elected President's inauguration. Or where members of congress would run on the platform of going to Washington to "impeach the Mother F%$Eer".  Or the kind where the losing candidate would sit back quietly all the while knowing SHE had funded a hit piece that would result in a fake impeachment proceeding. Or the kind where the Speaker of the House would tear up the State of the Union address on live national television thus undermining the confidence in the Office of the President. 

Yes.....those were the good 'ol days of Insurrection! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

11 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Can we just go back to the more traditional forms of Insurrection where it comes from within the halls of government itself! 

You know the good 'ol days when members of congress would boycott a duly elected President's inauguration. Or where members of congress would run on the platform of going to Washington to "impeach the Mother F%$Eer".  Or the kind where the losing candidate would sit back quietly all the while knowing SHE had funded a hit piece that would result in a fake impeachment proceeding. Or the kind where the Speaker of the House would tear up the State of the Union address on live national television thus undermining the confidence in the Office of the President. 

Yes.....those were the good 'ol days of Insurrection! 

Apparently it’s worse when it happens for a few hours on an afternoon and people end it on their own.