Bruce Springsteen....Bombed in the USA?

Bill from NYC

Reportedly, he blew a .02, which is less than the .08 threshold in NJ. But IDK what the specific law is where he could be charged; perhaps it’s in combination with a driving violation where anything but 0.0 gets you charged with DWI.

Just very stupid / 💩ty / hypocritical of him to not inform Jeep about this when it happened 3 months ago so they could decide whether to run the ad / keep him as a spokesperson.

29 minutes ago, UConn James said:

Reportedly, he blew a .02, which is less than the .08 threshold in NJ. But IDK what the specific law is where he could be charged; perhaps it’s in combination with a driving violation where anything but 0.0 gets you charged with DWI.

Just very stupid / 💩ty / hypocritical of him to not inform Jeep about this when it happened 3 months ago so they could decide whether to run the ad / keep him as a spokesperson.

The fact that this has gone undetected by the media is nothing short of miraculous .... to the point of being a little fishy.  Lots of people talked about the commercial the day after the game - which goes for a handful of the commercials shown.

But suddenly, everyone's talking about Jeep again.  And Bruce.

They're not even airing the commercial, but both Jeep and Bruce are getting tons more publicity from this "news."

All publicity is good publicity.

• Agree 2

.08 is simply the legal threshold, technically anything over .00 is considered DUI, this sounds pretty stupid though, allegedly.  Took a shot with some fans who flagged him down for a picture, a park police saw him and went over and arrested him.

22 minutes ago, Gugny said:

The fact that this has gone undetected by the media is nothing short of miraculous .... to the point of being a little fishy.  Lots of people talked about the commercial the day after the game - which goes for a handful of the commercials shown.

But suddenly, everyone's talking about Jeep again.  And Bruce.

They're not even airing the commercial, but both Jeep and Bruce are getting tons more publicity from this "news."

All publicity is good publicity.

4 hours ago, Gugny said:

The fact that this has gone undetected by the media is nothing short of miraculous .... to the point of being a little fishy. 

Well, he is a U.S. Medal of Freedom winner.

Maybe it includes a free pass from the media if caught drunk while driving in the U.S.A.

And, maybe, he had another more pressing scheduled engagement, post to his arrest?

Edited by I am the egg man

Just saw on my phone that he flunked the  physical  drunk tests at the park, said he had 2 shots of Patron tequila in 20 minutes and refused a breathylizer test.  The bottle was empty.Wouldn't have registered a .02 Probably a .20

Looks like his Glory Days have passed him by

Edited by Wacka
  • Like (+1) 3

35 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Just saw on my phone that he flunked the  physical  drunk tests at the park, said he had 2 shots of Patron tequila in 20 minutes and refused a breathylizer test.  The bottle was empty.Wouldn't have registered a .02 Probably a .20

Looks like his Glory Days have passed him by

When folks tell you that they had 2 shots or 2 drinks, you know what that usually means. 

• Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, The Poojer said:

Why is the number of drinks consumed always understated but weiner size overstated 🤣

Same reason: because (most) people don't want to admit the embarrassing truth.

And he's now facing Scorn in the USA.

• Like (+1) 1

I had my annual physical on tuesday, my doctor asked how many drinks i had per day, he threw out 2-3, i said, yeah maybe if you average it out over a week....i think that was probably an understated number on my part....no sense lying about weiner size in that situation

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

Same reason: because (most) people don't want to admit the embarrassing truth.

And he's now facing Scorn in the USA.

Just now, The Poojer said:

I had my annual physical on tuesday, my doctor asked how many drinks i had per day, he threw out 2-3, i said, yeah maybe if you average it out over a week....i think that was probably an understated number on my part....no sense lying about weiner size in that situation

Did he/she ask?  Has anyone ever?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.