Starting O-Line as of now

ans4e64

Starters to the Left

RT Williams Peters Gandy McFarland

RG Villarial Smith Geisinger

C Teague Preston Tucker

LG Anderson Tucker Geisinger

LT Price?? Peters Gandy Teague

I am trying to work this out, this is an F****** Mess. Price is more than likely not coming back, which leaves us with one, maybe two true tackles, and some filler pieces. McNally has some work to do, but I am confident he will figure it out.

give me what you think is our starting o-line as of right nowr

317376[/snapback]

Based on the current roster:

LT Mike Gandy

LG Bennie Anderson

C Trey Teague

RG Chris Villarrial

RT Mike Williams

Bench:

OT/OG Dylan McFarland

OC Duke Preston

OG/OC Ross Tucker

Practice Squad:

OT/OG Justin Geisinger

UDFA to be named later

I did not attend any Bills games last year, but I did see each and every game on Sunday Ticket. The only position I am really worried about is left tackle. I think if our line is Gandy, Anderson, Teague, Villariell and Williams I am really happy because it means Ross Tucker is on the bench it means he is depth and I thought he was quite solid last year. Essentially I think if Teague is our left tackle ross tucker is our centre or if Teague remains at centre Gandy is our left tackle. I do not know enough to comment on the possibility of Jason Peters at left tackle.

Agreed.

Tackles:Gandy,Williams, McFarland, Peters

Guards: Villarrial, Anderson, Tucker, Smith

Centers:Teague, Tucker, Preston

317581[/snapback]

I generally aggree but this is going to be way open to competition as UDFAs are signed, depending upon who comes available as cap casualties. and from exisiting roster competition.

My guess is that either Peters is going to be such a phenomenal athlete they will be unable to take the ball out of his hands by making him a tackle and he makes this roster as a TE or he is not athlete he should be and will fail to make the roster.

I expect that we will keep 10 OL players. This will be the 5 dtarters, 2 active back-ups each week and 1 in-sctive back-up. In addition to this there should be two developmental players who will either be on the PS or on the active roster.

If you shift Peters on the above list to TE, this gives one more OL spot for a UDFA, new signing (a cap casualty like Shelton) or even a trade to make the team.

Based on the current roster:

LT Mike Gandy

LG Bennie Anderson

C Trey Teague

RG Chris Villarrial

RT Mike Williams

Bench:

OT/OG Dylan McFarland

OC Duke Preston

OG/OC Ross Tucker

Practice Squad:

OT/OG Justin Geisinger

UDFA to be named later

317576[/snapback]

I see it this way

LT - Teague

LG - Anderson

C - Tucker

RG - Villarrial

RT - Williams

Bench:

Peters (T), Gandy (T/G), McFarland (T/G), Preston (C/G)

Practice:

T/G Geisinger

There's no way they start Gandy or Peters at Tackle.

Starters to the Left

RT  Williams      Peters          Gandy        McFarland

RG  Villarial        Smith          Geisinger

C    Teague        Preston        Tucker

LG  Anderson    Tucker        Geisinger

LT  Price??        Peters          Gandy          Teague

I am trying to work this out, this is an F****** Mess. Price is more than likely not coming back, which leaves us with one, maybe two true tackles, and some filler pieces. McNally has some work to do, but I am confident he will figure it out.

317387[/snapback]

I am sure teams will be releasing players from now till camp...(Remember

the guy from Arizona who was released last year and the Jets signed him

and he had a good season for them). I am sure TD will be looking for those

kind of players and also any other trade possibilities. The OL is not going

to be the same going into training camp.

I see it this way

LT - Teague

LG - Anderson

C - Tucker

RG - Villarrial

RT - Williams

Bench:

Practice:

T/G Geisinger

317628[/snapback]

Bullseye

I see it this way

LT - Teague

LG - Anderson

C - Tucker

RG - Villarrial

RT - Williams

Bench:

Practice:

T/G Geisinger

317628[/snapback]

If Geisinger is as good as they say, no way does the "phenom" ;) Peters beat him out for a spot on the 53 man roster.

Other than that, I can see the OL playing out as you have stated.

317387[/snapback]

Fortunately, the Bills pay staff to figure the mess out so you do not have to.

LT:peters (he wasnt good enouph to even be a backup last season. how can he start!!???

LG: L. Smith (he did ok last season)

C: Teague

RG: Vilarrial

RT: Williams

i can see williams switching to LT.

Peters may not be starting, but based on what he showed us last year on ST, I find it hard to believe that he wouldn't make the 53-man roster (as some have in this thread have suggested as a possibility). Unlike last year, he'd be snapped up by another team pretty quick.

Peters may not be starting, but based on what he showed us last year on ST, I find it hard to believe that he wouldn't make the 53-man roster (as some have in this thread have suggested as a possibility). Unlike last year, he'd be snapped up by another team pretty quick.

317893[/snapback]

You're on the "phenom" bandwagon? It's going to take a heck of a lot more than one blocked punt for me to believe he is a lock for the 53 man roster. Two months ago, people were stating that Bannan and Peters were going to be solid OL players. Well...so much for Bannan. He got moved back to DT and one step away from being camp fodder as of yesterday.

Let's see how things play out with the other OL convert.

You're on the "phenom" bandwagon?  It's going to take a heck of a lot more than one blocked punt for me to believe he is a lock for the 53 man roster.  Two months ago, people were stating that Bannan and Peters were going to be solid OL players.  Well...so much for Bannan.  He got moved back to DT and one step away from being camp fodder as of yesterday. 

Let's see how things play out with the other OL convert.

317951[/snapback]

It wasn't just the blocked punt, he made some nice coverage plays as well.

We'll see, but I can't see him leaving.

Gandy-Anderson-Teague-Villariel-Williams

317886[/snapback]

I've said it before, and I'll say it again - Gandy sucks! I don't know where people are drawing their conclusions from that Gandy, and even worse, Peters, are starting left tackle material in the NFL. I've seen Gandy play, and he couldn't cut it on a woeful Bears line. Now all of a sudden he's the answer at LT?