Nuk Hopkins is lugging that Hail Murray he caught a bit far

I'm sincerely beginning to dislike this guy. He's absolutely devoid of humility. I've seen clips of older players who were great in their day go and compliment him like, "You the best in the game, dawg" and his response was a cocky, "I know." There's a line between confidence and arrogance.

As far as a lucky catch goes, eh, whatever. Seems to me like he'll be one of them great seasonal players who never does a thing in the playoffs. He should go read Dion's Players Tribune article about how they felt after losing that game. Cards treated it like a Super Bowl victory and then proceeded to lose almost every single game afterwards. And now their star player is focused on his one big play he had all year and not about how he can help his team get over the hump and start competing for championships.

I mean, to each their own and all that. Arrogance just irritates me. 

Edited by blacklabel
  • Like (+1) 4

I mean it was an awesome play and he’s a beast. But in the big scheme of things, it was pretty pointless. 

21 hours ago, blacklabel said:

I'm sincerely beginning to dislike this guy. He's absolutely devoid of humility. I've seen clips of older players who were great in their day go and compliment him like, "You the best in the game, dawg" and his response was a cocky, "I know." There's a line between confidence and arrogance.

As far as a lucky catch goes, eh, whatever. Seems to me like he'll be one of them great seasonal players who never does a thing in the playoffs. He should go read Dion's Players Tribune article about how they felt after losing that game. Cards treated it like a Super Bowl victory and then proceeded to loses almost every single game afterwards. And now their star player is focused on his one big play he had all year and not about how he can help his team get over the hump and start competing for championships.

I mean, to each their own and all that. Arrogance just irritates me. 

Yeah, I like non cocky athletes like Jim Kelly.