Moscow Marge + Lauren Bobo = the face of Putin and the QOP

36 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

For doing his job? 

I don’t know about impeachment, but the seriousness of allegations warrants actions.  There is nothing to fear should the Rs investigate Garland and whistleblower allegations at the DOJ.  If he has nothing to hide, we’ll at least get another version of transparency.  

Impeachment likely won’t happen, but it’s what’s done these days to control the narrative. 

55 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Why? What's the point? 

Seriously?  More than 56K people died from fentanyl ODs last year versus fewer than 100 from mass shootings so far this year.  Which is a far greater problem?

• Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Doc said:

Seriously?  More than 56K people died from fentanyl ODs last year versus fewer than 100 from mass shootings so far this year.  Which is a far greater problem?

Both are problems. So what? 

maybe those states with the problem of fentanyl should do something about it 

12 hours ago, aristocrat said:

How many people died in the uva shooting compared to this Colorado one? Strange only one is getting real attention 

the UVA shooting got headline attention.  I’m not sure where you get your news.  Such a strange comment. 

33 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Both are problems. So what? 

maybe those states with the problem of fentanyl should do something about it 

Yeah they're both problems but one is a far greater problem.  The Admin should do something about it at the border but aren't and you're conveniently ignoring it because it makes this Admin look like a Joke.

23 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yeah they're both problems but one is a far greater problem.  The Admin should do something about it at the border but aren't and you're conveniently ignoring it because it makes this Admin look like a Joke.

No administration can stop druggies from getting drugs. Stop pretending they can 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Thanks! I’ll write that one down on my big board list of things that the Biden Administration can’t do. 

Yup, how about solving the world peace issue also. Or reversing diabetes trends. Or making the world smile more. 

31 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No administration can stop druggies from getting drugs. Stop pretending they can 

Sounds consistent with a Simpsons episode I recall.  After Bart was unsuccessful at something Homer told him, "You tried and failed but learned a valuable lesson.  Never try".  So Joe Biden, never try.  A great American President indeed.  Just not from the prospective of Americans.

• Haha (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

World peace? I took care of that one already! 😉 One less thing to do today. 

You sure that wasn't "whirled peas"? 

Healthy and all, but nothing to really write home about 

39 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Sounds consistent with a Simpsons episode I recall.  After Bart was unsuccessful at something Homer told him, "You tried and failed but learned a valuable lesson.  Never try".  So Joe Biden, never try.  A great American President indeed.  Just not from the prospective of Americans.

How about all those red state pill poppers just say no? 

They can do it, just say no! 

image.png.bff89a0dc29a7bcd9830a310fa259d31.png

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You sure that wasn't "whirled peas"? 

Healthy and all, but nothing to really write home about 

How about all those red state pill poppers just say no? 

They can do it, just say no! 

image.png.bff89a0dc29a7bcd9830a310fa259d31.png

Keep dreaming.  How about all those homeless addicts crapping in the streets in Democratic controlled cities aided by an administration that thinks the border is "secure"?  If they mean uncontrolled entry of people and materials that disregard customs and immigration procedures and the rule of law to infiltrate the country by drug cartels then yeah its very secure.

• Agree 1