Biden's lies

Wacka

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Joe Biden Suffers a Total Eclipse of His Shame As He Bumbles and Fibs in Wisconsin

961c3fa4-0d4e-4708-ae7e-795512cfa1bc-105

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2024/04/08/a-total-eclipse-of-the-brain-as-joe-biden-stumbles-and-lies-in-wisconsin-n2172475

The radical leftists hero. Lying mush for brains. Who likes showing with his daughter. Plagiarizes speeches, finished bottom of his class, you name it he’s lied about it. Yet he is there hero. Pathetic!

• Like (+1) 1

Laughable Leftists:

- Biden has dementia..."No, Trump has dementia!"

- Biden is a proven pedo that showers with his daughter..."No, Trump is a pedo!"

- Trump wants to close the border..."No, Biden wants to close it but Trump's party is blocking it!"

- Biden throughout his career has proven to be a racist..."No, Trump is a racist!"

...and on, and on, and on...

See a theme?  It's called projection.  And, it's not working anymore.  The left is using the playbook of "tell a lie long enough and it becomes truth".  Yet, they call Trump Hitler.  These leftist tactics aren't working anymore.  

I have no sympathy for the left today.  The left is the enemy of the state.

• Thank you (+1) 3

1 minute ago, phypon said:

Laughable Leftists:

- Biden has dementia..."No, Trump has dementia!"

- Biden is a proven pedo that showers with his daughter..."No, Trump is a pedo!"

- Trump wants to close the border..."No, Biden wants to close it but Trump's party is blocking it!"

- Biden throughout his career has proven to be a racist..."No, Trump is a racist!"

...and on, and on, and on...

See a theme?  It's called projection.  And, it's not working anymore.  The left is using the playbook of "tell a lie long enough and it becomes truth".  Yet, they call Trump Hitler.  These leftist tactics aren't working anymore.  

I have no sympathy for the left today.  The left is the enemy of the state.

Pretty much spot on.

2 minutes ago, phypon said:

projection

👆

😂

👇

2 minutes ago, phypon said:

The left is using the playbook of "tell a lie long enough and it becomes truth". 

🤡

lmao

11 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

As Doc pointed out, this is likely a deep fake...

But to quote Hillary.... honestly at this point what difference does it make?

Ah, I see.  Thanks for pointing that out about it most likely being a fake.  I was pretty flabbergasted when I saw it.  He's still a pedo f*cker for showering with his daughter.  Biden is a scumbag.  I guess that's why I thought it was real, it wouldn't surprise me that he would do something like that the way he sniffs children all the time.

18 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Why?

Not sure what you mean by that.

As BillsFanNC and Doc pointed out, this is likely a fake.  I didn't know that.  Glad if it's a fake.  Biden can go take a shower now...

22 minutes ago, phypon said:

Not sure what you mean by that.

As BillsFanNC and Doc pointed out, this is likely a fake.  I didn't know that.  Glad if it's a fake.  Biden can go take a shower now...

It was so blurry, I thought that was his wife or something

• Eyeroll 1

HOW DESPERATE IS THE BIDEN CAMPAIGN?

The stock market was down sharply again today, as a result of fears of resurgent inflation. Inflation is second only to senility as a threat to Joe Biden’s campaign, and the campaign is desperate to find an answer. How desperate? They plan to blame Donald Trump:

On Wednesday, after the latest inflation data showed an unexpected acceleration in price gains, Mr. Biden again tried to assure voters that he is focused on bringing down the cost of groceries, housing and other staples of everyday life, saying in a statement that “fighting inflation remains my top economic priority.”

Which is absurd, of course.

A beat later, he added a veiled shot at his Republican opponent, former President Donald J. Trump.

“We’re better situated than we were when we took office where we — inflation was skyrocketing,” Mr. Biden said. “And we have a plan to deal with it, whereas the opposition — my opposition talks about two things. They just want to cut taxes for the wealthy and raise taxes on other people.”

Every word and phrase in that statement is a lie. Remember the good old days when “news” outlets like the Washington Post kept a running tally of the alleged lies told by President Trump? If you did that with Biden you would run out of digits. The New York Times, in the linked story, admits that Biden stretches the truth just a bit:

Mr. Trump oversaw relatively low price growth as president and left office with an inflation rate below 2 percent….

More at the link:  https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2024/04/how-desperate-is-the-biden-campaign.php

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

In Scranton, Joe Biden Made a Lot of False Claims

b1dcd0b8-72c1-4fcd-bb5b-7304c1da6a88-105

I was surprised to see a fact check at CNN pointing out all of the false claims Joe Biden made during his recent campaign swing through Pennsylvania. One of those bogus claims, about his uncle being eaten by cannibals, got a lot of attention.

But there were quite a few more mundane claims that also deserve a look.

Listed here:  https://hotair.com/john-s-2/2024/04/19/in-scranton-joe-biden-made-a-lot-of-false-claims-n3786877

Would Trump Really Disband NOAA?

JAZZ SHAW

Liberals in the legacy media have been busily setting their hair on fire this year, warning us of the various ways that the world will end if Donald Trump is returned to office for a second term.

We've been warned that this will be "the last election of our lifetimes" because Trump will refuse to leave office and remain as a dictator for life.

We are assured that Trump will "seek revenge" and punish his political opponents. (That's a rich one coming from people who openly support the Biden crime family.)

A new alarm is currently being sounded this week, however. The Guardian reports that "climate experts" are predicting that Trump will "break up" the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA). He would supposedly do this to prevent the agency from talking about climate change.

This idea isn't coming from anything that Trump has said, but rather from another set of proposals being put forth by the Heritage Foundation. They've done plenty of good work for conservatives and Trump has leaned on their advice in a variety of matters, including selecting judicial nominees. Some of the complaints about NOAA found in the Project 2025 document are valid. The agency has become far too aggressive and sweeping in its claims regarding climate change alarmism. But that doesn't mean that Trump will follow those suggestions to the letter.

{snip}

Nobody in the government seems to approach their work these days without allowing the climate debate to color their language and influence their decisions. The sheer tonnage of cash that the Biden administration is flushing using climate change alarmism as an alibi is daunting. Trump could probably make a lot of progress by replacing Rick Spinrad at NOAA with someone more grounded and sensible. Spinrad is a Biden nominee and it shouldn't be too difficult for his replacement to issue new marching orders, telling their people to stick to the data, report their findings about the atmosphere and the weather, and leave the climate debate to the politicians.

https://hotair.com/jazz-shaw/2024/04/27/would-trump-really-disband-noaa-n3787323