Biden's lies

Wacka

8 minutes ago, Greg S said:

The problem with that is we would get the useless cackling Queen taking over. As bad as the vegetable is the alternative would be worse.

I’m way less concerned about Kamala being at the podium. Everyone knows she’s a nitwit. Biden is getting a pass because of his age and resume. She will not.

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’m way less concerned about Kamala being at the podium. Everyone knows she’s a nitwit. Biden is getting a pass because of his age and resume. She will not.

Anyone who would speak out negatively towards a President Harris would be labeled a misogynistic racist. 🙄

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

Bring it on! The current President just called me an enemy of democracy. 

Bring on more division?  Let’s just get through the next two years with what we have and maybe, just maybe, the two sides will nominate leaders that will work together.  Oh how I yearn for the days of Ronald Reagan and Tip O’Neil. 

Just now, Chef Jim said:

Bring on more division?  Let’s just get through the next two years with what we have and maybe, just maybe, the two sides will nominate leaders that will work together.  Oh how I yearn for the days of Ronald Reagan and Tip O’Neil. 

I appreciate and share your sentiment….but….It is literally impossible to be more divisive than Biden was last night. At least with Kamala nobody will take her seriously. 

7 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I appreciate and share your sentiment….but….It is literally impossible to be more divisive than Biden was last night. At least with Kamala nobody will take her seriously. 

And there in lies the problem I’ve mentioned in the past.  At least Biden, love him or hate him, has extensive experience on the international stage.  Kamala will be crushed internationally.  If you don’t understand how important it is to have that experience……🤷🏻‍♂️

17 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Bring it on! The current President just called me an enemy of democracy. 

Spreading lies and fear since they are desperate, but it won't work. The Dems are in trouble this coming Tuesday and they know it. 

• Agree 1

21 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

And there in lies the problem I’ve mentioned in the past.  At least Biden, love him or hate him, has extensive experience on the international stage.  Kamala will be crushed internationally.  If you don’t understand how important it is to have that experience……🤷🏻‍♂️

What good is that experience if our adversaries see him for what he is: an senile incompetent fool?

25 minutes ago, Doc said:

What good is that experience if our adversaries see him for what he is: an senile incompetent fool?

Oh good lord.  He is having some cognitive issues but he’s not a vegetable.  You guys are insane if you think we’d be better off with Kamala. 

22 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Oh good lord.  He is having some cognitive issues but he’s not a vegetable.  You guys are insane if you think we’d be better off with Kamala. 

It's like here's a rock and here's a hard place ....

57 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I'm not saying that at all.  We're screwed.  But even though he's not a complete vegetable, it's still a terrible look for the country.

Biden's Bald-Faced Lie About Twitter Under Musk Takes the Cake

2ff4e026-5575-4d62-8d37-3b3c206fa805-450

While we’ve long been aware of Joe Biden‘s penchant for lying — a “skill” he practices relentlessly virtually every time he opens his mouth — some of his bald-faced lies are so preposterous in ironic hypocrisy that they’re actually worth covering, as opposed to his daily mumbling and saying stupid, senseless crap.

As reported by Reuters, Biden, during a Friday campaign speech said, without foundation, that Elon Musk’s Twitter is “an outfit that spews lies across the world.” Huh? We’ll get there in a minute.

Does it strike anyone else that Biden and the Democrats have this whole thing backward?

While Twitter on Friday laid off half its workforce, cuts were smaller in the team responsible for preventing the spread of misinformation, as advertisers pulled spending amid concerns about content moderation. Moreover, Musk bought Twitter precisely because the social media giant under former CEO Jack Dorsey, and later Parag Agrawal, notoriously blocked conservative content that exposed the left’s lies and narratives.

What Biden and the Democrats are so worked up about is the realization that Twitter will no longer fly wingman for the left, and they just can’t deal. Irony is a beautiful thing–particularly when the tables are turned on the Democrat Party and its radical policies and false narrative.

{snip}

The left’s attempt to bring Musk’s Twitter to heel is also very telling. If Democrat “principles” and policies stood on their merit, why would the left be so apoplectic about Twitter under Elon Musk? Why is the left so terrified about criticism from the right?

What’s to worry about, if Democrats are confident that a majority of Americans support their agenda, even when openly challenged by conservatives?

The answer, of course, is that Democrats are terrified of being exposed for who they really are–and what they really intend to do.

And, Joe? Musk’s refusal to spew lies on Twitter 2.0 is what you’re really afraid of, and you know it.

https://redstate.com/mike_miller/2022/11/05/bidens-bald-faced-lie-about-about-twitter-under-musk-takes-the-cake-n654812

• Thank you (+1) 3