OT - Toilet question

rockpile

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All I know is, Rock, if you have retrieved said tennis ball, will it become part of Sundays TBD Raffle? I think we could scare up some serious money with that thing,

24230[/snapback]

Hell, if you want it, Guff, I will give it to you! <ugh> It is still yellow! :flirt:

I really think it's awesome when this is the most popular thread of the day. That's why this place rocks!

This one is classic, and needs to be archived. SDS ... can you pin this one to the top for a while?

24215[/snapback]

See what happens on a slow news day? And here I thought that talk about whether or not GW really served a full stint in the reserve would be on everyone's mind! I would be in a real stevestojantty mood if that tennis ball suppository was still in place. :flirt:

Well.......Rock.

How'd you get it out ?

:w00t:

24408[/snapback]

Well se Rock was in the Navy and since he was so good at sucking raisins out of the Master Chiefs greased bellycutton, he just stuck his face in, stuck out his tongue and sucked that badboy out. :flirt:

Well.......Rock.

How'd you get it out ?

:flirt:

24408[/snapback]

He used the shop vac, but didn't suck... He blew, and out it came!

Rock, you've gotta install a one-way backflo valve on that bad boy.

You could get a stanky situation there if you keep playing Venus Williams to every stray thunderstorm that wanders by. :w00t:

Dont keep flushing the toilet- the tennis ball can get stuck deep in the plumbing then you have some serious problems. I accidently flushed a rag down the toilet and retrieved it with a toilet auger. A tennis ball would be much more tricky since it will not grab. I would call some plumbers(those guys screw you) get some quotes and go with the cheaper one. He might need to take the toilet off the base and it might be a production. Good luck! I hope you have other toilets in the meantime!

I just remembered a story from years ago. One of the sales people (a real ass) dropped a pen in the toilet while wiping. It in turn, caused some blockage. We tried using a snake to get it out, in the long run, since there was still stevestojan in the toilet, we just replaced the entire toilet.

Well.......Rock.

How'd you get it out ?

:D

24408[/snapback]

Gorsh, that sounds really personal, Harriet! :P

OK, I never flushed it (I knew that would not work). I was able to bend a coat hanger and hook the ball. I know it is boring when compared to sucking it out with a straw, but life is often mundane. :lol: