WOW ! Will the Lies Never end ?

T master

26 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

that’s all any politician cares about. I always get a kick how Brainwashed sycophants see it in their enemy party but not in their own....  lol

im sure Biden just like his even sleazier predecessor cares much more about polling response to his covid actions than actual results.  

I think you may have proven my point about your partisan slant.

I am an independent, but GOP actions over the past decade have pushed me towards voting more Dem.

Let's see if after 4 years we have folks rioting and destroying our capital buildings....

We will see where the deficit is at, and jobless rates, quality of living  and then judge this administration.

On 1/22/2021 at 5:42 AM, BillStime said:

Oh he's still active... and DON'T YOU FORGET THIS IS WHAT WE VOTED FOR... 

Would make sense.  Uncle Joe is into war.  Especially in Iraq.  Check his voting record if you don't believe me.

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Would make sense.  Uncle Joe is into war.  Especially in Iraq.  Check his voting record if you don't believe me.

There were a lot more war hawks in Congress after 911.

Defense industries made some good coin.

I am a bit cynical regarding non-strategic large-scale military operations over prescriptive military, economic, and covert operations.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, WideNine said:

There were a lot more war hawks in Congress after 911.

Defense industries made some good coin.

I am a bit cynical regarding non-strategic large-scale military operations over prescriptive military, economic, and covert operations.

Its an excuse. Bernie and Ron Paul Didn't vote for it. Actually 156 congress people voted against it.  He got snookered by W and Uncle Dick.  It was a bad decision resulting in the death of 1,000,000+ brown people.  Own it.

https://www.thoughtco.com/2002-iraq-war-vote-3325446

29 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Its an excuse. Bernie and Ron Paul Didn't vote for it. Actually 156 congress people voted against it.  He got snookered by W and Uncle Dick.  It was a bad decision resulting in the death of 1,000,000+ brown people.  Own it.

https://www.thoughtco.com/2002-iraq-war-vote-3325446

Cheney and Haliburton.

If there is an organized military industrial complex that relationship was pretty good proof.

IMO.

Not against a strong military, just comical how some of our geopolitical enemies are able to keep us on our toes spending a fraction of their rubles.

1 hour ago, WideNine said:

I am an independent, but GOP actions over the past decade have pushed me towards voting more Dem.

Let's see if after 4 years we have folks rioting and destroying our capital buildings....

We will see where the deficit is at, and jobless rates, quality of living  and then judge this administration.

Your last sentence alone shows naivety.  It’s a second grade understanding of what the administration actually does/controls. 

Both parties have done some good things and bad things, but this is a power marketing and spin game, not a results game. 

Also, most people who claim to be independent are in denial, and their lack of objectivity exposes the lack of self awareness or outright deceit. 

I wish I could claim a slant toward a party, it would mean there are a group of leaders the actually believe leadership is the job. 

Just now, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Your last sentence alone shows naivety.  It’s a second grade understanding of what the administration actually does/controls. 

Both parties have done some good things and bad things, but this is a power marketing and spin game, not a results game. 

Also, most people who claim to be independent are in denial, and their lack of objectivity exposes the lack of self awareness or outright deceit. 

I wish I could claim a slant toward a party, it would mean there are a group of leaders the actually believe leadership is the job. 

Denial?

You are right in a sense. Independence is denying letting a party affiliation overrule your own political judgment and positions.

It allows me to practice objectivity, and forces me to be self-aware rather than an empty vessel waiting to be filled with some partisan propaganda.

For me it allows more freedom to assess a political candidate based on their platform, record, and character.

I have more respect for representatives that have a decent record of breaking with their party vote if they do so for good reason.

It is also a unique position that forces candidates to work outside their comfort zone to court our swing votes.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, WideNine said:

Not sure if I should answer this as several independent studies do not back up your assertions.

The US has several expensive yet better treatments that insurance companies refuse to cover.

For example look at the litigation history of Mayo's proton beam therapy.

Not even sure why you are trying to shoe-horn race into the discussion, but most studies have metrics that countries have to hit to rate their healthcare infrastructure higher.

Are you asking why primarily non-white or non-asian nations are absent from those lists?

I guess you would have to ask why each of those other nations have failed to build their healthcare infrastructure on a case by case basis. War, poverty, corruption...lack of education - there are a lot of probable factors.

If insurance refuses to pay I can pay for it myself, which is part of my point. In most socialized countries- I believe all but I have not look at all- you get what is offered and anything new is out of grasp. The reason I am bringing race into it is if you are going to compare a country whose risk factors are 90% identical then you can expect better outcomes from identical treatments. If Germany had a population that was 40% minority the same treatments would not work as often causing the difference in outcomes. It is not a judgement to point out that difference races have different risks.

4 hours ago, WideNine said:

Denial?

You are right in a sense. Independence is denying letting a party affiliation overrule your own political judgment and positions.

It allows me to practice objectivity, and forces me to be self-aware rather than an empty vessel waiting to be filled with some partisan propaganda.

For me it allows more freedom to assess a political candidate based on their platform, record, and character.

I have more respect for representatives that have a decent record of breaking with their party vote if they do so for good reason.

It is also a unique position that forces candidates to work outside their comfort zone to court our swing votes.

Embrace your objectivity and refuse to let politicians define your understanding

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

21 hours ago, WideNine said:

There is some truth to this.

Many herbal drugs are listed as dangerous, yet as soon as pharma's synthesize those active compounds (often x times stronger than how they occur in nature) they move to the realm of medicine.

And as we saw with their abuse of oxycodone, they are quite willing to push an addictive and destructive drug for profits.

Our own DEA saw what was happening and was blocked from taking action:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2017/investigations/dea-drug-industry-congress/

Your average drug dealer or supplier would spend most of the lives behind bars, but I don't think anyone at Purdue is facing time, just monetary fines. 

The company I worked for years ago had close to a 400 billion dollar war chest they had amassed just for paying and settling the fines they expected to have levied against them.

Change can only happen by outing our political leaders who are lining their pockets and voting them out.

Encourage candidates running for office to emphasize how they will not take money from healthcare lobbies. Punish those that do.

It is not impossible, but you have to make the effort for change enticing to self-serving politicians and parties. That means having it affect votes and campaign donations.

Very true !! A lot of medicine was changed way back from homeopathic to what we know now as medical "Practice" when they found out synthetic drugs could be patented but natural cures could not . I believe it was the AMA started all that way back when which made way for big pharma and all the rest that followed .

Dupont poisoned us with tephlon or C8 (now called Gen X) the chemical in it (fact) now every one in the world has it in their blood even new borns ! Causes cancer & birth defects . Check out The Devil We Know on youtube tells all !! 

Round up is causing non hodgkins lymphoma (fact) i had a friend die from it and 100's of 1000's of others 

BPA in plastics cause cancer and it's still allowed (Fact)

Big Pharma can put out Opioids legally (basically Heroin) and kill people by the thousands (fact) but we can't smoke weed ? 

Yet the people that we elect, lobbyist's, & gov't in general all of them turn the other way as their wallets get fatter from these companies or better known as super groups during elections yet we as fools put our trust in them to make good decisions for ours & the countries future just make no sense at all we look like what we are a bunch of dam fools and the younger generations ain't got a clue 1 they would rather argue about what ever they can get for free !!

They need to make all those companies pay for our free health care seeing as they are the cause of a lot of the diseases truth be told then maybe they would stop making us all sick so they could profit but that would be to easy of a fix and no one would get rich politicians or companies .

But we would rather complain about a election than hold their feet to the fire about the real problems that exist . GO AMERICA !! 🙄

• Awesome! (+1) 1

22 hours ago, WideNine said:

Versus destroying our cities?

On 1/23/2021 at 3:48 PM, WideNine said:

As far as what in your first line of your reply ?? Please explain i always think it is a good day if i can learn and i try to keep a open mind unlike some here .

That's 1 good thing stats and numbers usually don't lie history and will tell how things work out years from now .

• 3 weeks later...

Wtf?

I guess there's the answer why they caved to no witnesses.

Let's see how quickly the lap dog communist media sweeps this under the rug.

Let that soak in... in spite of all the bloviating, Nancy let this go on for an hour.

Edited by Unforgiven
  • Like (+1) 2