Trump Impeachment 2.0

On 1/20/2021 at 7:25 AM, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Do you disagree with the right to protest? Should politicians not share those same rights?

I'd be interested in the video of Ted egging on the rioting and violence. 

Been doing it for months. Started in April with this.

FWLHOJSB2ZJQJBSWMSHHYVKAME.jpg

AOC is also calling for violence.

"The only way our country is going to heal Is through the actual liberation of southern states."

https://news.yahoo.com/aoc-nation-only-heal-once-135815248.html

6 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

I remember when a bunch of people in this country got really upset when Trump talked about "liberating" states actually oppressed and on lockdown.  They even said the comments should be used again him in sham impeachment 2.0

Sounds like AOC is also calling for an insurrection of some sort but against what????  Whitey?  Definitely doesn't sound like "unity."

Does she even know what this statement her handlers gave her means?

• Dislike 1

57 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

I remember when a bunch of people in this country got really upset when Trump talked about "liberating" states actually oppressed and on lockdown.  They even said the comments should be used again him in sham impeachment 2.0

Sounds like AOC is also calling for an insurrection of some sort but against what????  Whitey?  Definitely doesn't sound like "unity."

You obviously didn't even read/watch it.  She said she wants states to liberate like Georgia did.  By voting

59 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Did you even read the article?

I know the OP didn't.

Edited by TBBills

48 minutes ago, daz28 said:

You obviously didn't even read/watch it.  She said she wants states to liberate like Georgia did.  By voting

She said the "Southern" states need to liberate themselves from Suppression.

How much more incendiary can you be?

It's not clear if she thinks North Carolina, Virginia, Kansas, or Kentucky have been "liberated" nor is it clear why she has a problem with "Southern" Red States.  

Can she define a red state?  Can she define Suppression?  

This is the most divisive rhetoric in the country.   

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

She said the "Southern" states need to liberate themselves from Suppression.

How much more incendiary can you be?

It's not clear if she thinks North Carolina, Virginia, Kansas, or Kentucky have been "liberated" nor is it clear why she has a problem with "Southern" Red States.  

Can she define a red state?  Can she define Suppression?  

This is the most divisive rhetoric in the country.   

She did explain all of that.  Maybe try watching/reading it, like I suggested.

Just now, Buffalo Timmy said:

Trump stated in his speech on January 6th the March should be peaceful, so he is clear right?

He also said that's what happens when you steal an election, and refused to stop it.  That is also clear

Just now, Buffalo Timmy said:

Are we taking the comments in full context or not- you seem to change the rules based on who said them.

The only rule that changed is they closed Parler, and now more people are in here grasping at straws.  It's real simple, if you wanted peace, you'd have tried to restore it IMMEDIATELY.  Not to mention he took a constitutional oath to do so.

8 minutes ago, daz28 said:

The only rule that changed is they closed Parler, and now more people are in here grasping at straws.  It's real simple, if you wanted peace, you'd have tried to restore it IMMEDIATELY.  Not to mention he took a constitutional oath to do so.

You are aware that during the address on January 6th he said to protest peacefully at the capitol, right? Not just later on twitter, but during the speech were you are claiming he invited the riot by telling people to fight like hell. 

5 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

You are aware that during the address on January 6th he said to protest peacefully at the capitol, right? Not just later on twitter, but during the speech were you are claiming he invited the riot by telling people to fight like hell. 

I know what happened, you know what happened, and that's not gonna change by trying to shuffle words around on a message board, and shift blame to AOC.  It's called deflecting, and it's a horrible attempt, because AOC said red states need to be liberated "like Georgia was".  As we all know Georgia VOTED itself Blue.  

5 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

Nowhere in that piece did AOC call for violence.   The word "liberation" does NOT equate to "violence".

1 hour ago, daz28 said:

I know what happened, you know what happened, and that's not gonna change by trying to shuffle words around on a message board, and shift blame to AOC.  It's called deflecting, and it's a horrible attempt, because AOC said red states need to be liberated "like Georgia was".  As we all know Georgia VOTED itself Blue.  

AOC was talking about "liberating" working people from economic, social, and racial oppression.   That rhetoric is borrowed directly from various American social movements going back to at least the 1830s. 

Edited by SoTier
  • Agree 1

18 minutes ago, SoTier said:

Nowhere in that piece did AOC call for violence.   The word "liberation" does NOT equate to "violence".

AOC was talking about "liberating" working people from economic, social, and racial oppression.   That rhetoric is borrowed directly from various American social movements going back to at least the 1830s. 

Or the Cuban “social” movement of the 1950s. Perfectly peaceful and without any violence.

Either one.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SoTier said:

I am sure it's my right leaning brain skewing what I hear, but when AOC talks about liberating people who are already free  I can help but think of Lenin and liberating the proletariat from the oppressive bourgeois. That's probably something I need to work on. 

Edited by Tenhigh
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Tenhigh said:

I am sure it's my right leaning brain skewing what I hear, but when AOC talks about liberating people who are already free  I can help but think of Lenin and liberating the proletariat from the oppressive bourgeois. That's probably something I need to work on. ?:)

I think of abolitionism, the woman's rights movement, the labor movement, the civil rights and lgbt rights movements, but then I'm a retired leftist techie originally trained in American history.

10 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

I am sure it's my right leaning brain skewing what I hear, but when AOC talks about liberating people who are already free  I can help but think of Lenin and liberating the proletariat from the oppressive bourgeois. That's probably something I need to work on. 

Anything AOC says is always heard by Republicans in the "GET OUT" voice that a possessed house uses.  She could come up with the most brilliant idea, and they'd hear SOCIALIZM!