Trump The Nazi

6 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

People who choose to appear in public like this should be hit with lead pipes until they no longer move

IMG_2589.thumb.webp.c7bd40492a20f044a1aa8b4b8a912f03.webpAgree. Lincoln Project please take note. 

Edited by JDHillFan
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Are you ready to send our troops there?

Why would we do that when we can just send them what they need to get the job done?

Why are you rooting for Putin?

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Why would we do that when we can just send them what they need to get the job done?

Why are you rooting for Putin?

it’s been over two years and no end in sight. 

18 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

it’s been over two years and no end in sight. 

Biden needs to get off his ass and give them the tools they need to get the job done and take out Putin.

Be nice if the Party of Putin did their part.

10 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Biden needs to get off his ass and give them the tools they need to get the job done and take out Putin.

Be nice if the Party of Putin did their part.

It’s been two years with a stalemate. Are you willing to send us troops? You need to face the reality of the situation. Two years and how much money and weapons and the job isn’t close to being done. 

13 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

It’s been two years with a stalemate. Are you willing to send us troops? You need to face the reality of the situation. Two years and how much money and weapons and the job isn’t close to being done. 

Putin appreciates your support.

3 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

From the party that is afraid of Putin and kisses his ass. I will always laugh at you guys. You would sell out America to Putin. 

Are you saying we should based all decisions on what is good or bad for Putin?  

4 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Are you saying we should based all decisions on what is good or bad for Putin?  

You know what I’m saying. If you can’t understand that you shouldn’t get involved in any conversation. What do they say about if you keep your mouth shut we might think you are dumb. If you open your mouth we know you are dumb!

• Haha (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

From the party that is afraid of Putin and kisses his ass. I will always laugh at you guys. You would sell out America to Putin. 

Putin prefers Dems because they're easily manipulated.  We see evidence of that every day here.

17 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

You know what I’m saying. If you can’t understand that you shouldn’t get involved in any conversation. What do they say about if you keep your mouth shut we might think you are dumb. If you open your mouth we know you are dumb!

Thanks for imparting your wisdom.  But its you chaps that think Americans are somehow under the influence of Putin.  That''s comical.  And regardless of what makes sense for America, if it "helps" Putin we should do the opposite.  That's terrible criteria for decisions.  And the Putin influence scam is biggest political myth of all time.

Do realize the war in Ukraine is pretty much over?  That the administration in Washington is beginning to distance itself from any objective that might be defined as "winning".  That the "retirement" of Victoria Nuland, the architect of American's involvement here sends that clear signal?  That Ukraine has lost so many soldiers that more weapons and funds won't do much without more combat troops which are in short supply.  That they've lowered the conscription age 2 years and State security kidnaps men off the streets forcing them into military service.  And kidnapping citizens and violating their rights under the law doesn't sound so democratic to me.  And most Ukrainians are tired of the war and want it to end whether or not the occupied provinces return to Ukraine, become Russian territory, or become independent.  Most have had enough of Zelensky.  Soon enough he'll be fleeing to his US taxpayer funded Villa in Italy for a comfortable retirement and a gig giving speeches for 100K a shot.  

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

23 minutes ago, Doc said:

Putin prefers Dems because they're easily manipulated.  We see evidence of that every day here.

Putin owns trump. Trump is afraid of him, trump wants to be him. And you guys bend over for him. Trump is the dumbest person I have ever heard talk. He is a liar, narcissist, hateful vile person. And you guys love him. That tells me all I need to know about his followers. I don’t care what your profession is, all it means is you are book smart. I grew up with someone who was book smart, otherwise he was the dumbest person I ever met. No common sense, no thinking or reasoning ability. He could read a book, remember what it said and pass a test. He didn’t learn a damn thing! That fits trump supporters too a tee. Of course you have the dumb ass inbreds that love him also.

How many of you bird brains drive around on Sunday morning with your trump flags and confederate flags and nazi flags proudly flying on the back of your pick up trucks? Got the huge tires and the let’s go Brandon bumper stickers. Low IQ rednecks! LOL, great entertainment!

• Haha (+1) 1

Xi owns Biden. Biden is afraid of him, Biden wants to be him. And you guys bend over for him. Biden is the dumbest person I have ever heard talk. He is a liar, narcissist, hateful vile person. And you guys love him. That tells me all I need to know about his followers. I don’t care what your profession is, all it means is you are book smart. I grew up with someone who was book smart, otherwise he was the dumbest person I ever met. No common sense, no thinking or reasoning ability. He could read a book, remember what it said and pass a test. He didn’t learn a damn thing! That fits Biden supporters too a tee. Of course you have the dumb ass libtards that love him also.

How many of you bird brains drive around on Sunday morning with your Biden flags and LBGTQ flags and commie flags proudly flying on the back of your EVs? Got the skinny tires and the COEXIST bumper stickers. Low IQ metrosexuals! LOL, great entertainment!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Just now, ScotSHO said:

Xi owns Biden. Biden is afraid of him, Biden wants to be him. And you guys bend over for him. Biden is the dumbest person I have ever heard talk. He is a liar, narcissist, hateful vile person. And you guys love him. That tells me all I need to know about his followers. I don’t care what your profession is, all it means is you are book smart. I grew up with someone who was book smart, otherwise he was the dumbest person I ever met. No common sense, no thinking or reasoning ability. He could read a book, remember what it said and pass a test. He didn’t learn a damn thing! That fits Biden supporters too a tee. Of course you have the dumb ass libtards that love him also.

How many of you bird brains drive around on Sunday morning with your Biden flags and LBGTQ flags and commie flags proudly flying on the back of your EVs? Got the skinny tires and the COEXIST bumper stickers. Low IQ metrosexuals! LOL, great entertainment!

Of all the useful idiot marxist loving posters here, I'm imagining that your description matches both The King (chigoose) and Finding Qanon (frankishreich) the best.

Bravo.

• Like (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, ScotSHO said:

Ha ha. I love it. Not original but I love it. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, 4th&long said:

Well thanks for the proof.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

⬆️ 

These two however are incapable of even giving the illusion of book smart. 

👆🤡👇

On 4/8/2024 at 5:16 PM, BillsFanNC said:

It also likely gets paid by the engagement it is able to generate.

Therefore, don't engage. 

This idiot never thinks... lmao

8 hours ago, 4th&long said:

Putin owns trump. Trump is afraid of him, trump wants to be him. And you guys bend over for him. Trump is the dumbest person I have ever heard talk. He is a liar, narcissist, hateful vile person. And you guys love him. That tells me all I need to know about his followers. I don’t care what your profession is, all it means is you are book smart. I grew up with someone who was book smart, otherwise he was the dumbest person I ever met. No common sense, no thinking or reasoning ability. He could read a book, remember what it said and pass a test. He didn’t learn a damn thing! That fits trump supporters too a tee. Of course you have the dumb ass inbreds that love him also.

How many of you bird brains drive around on Sunday morning with your trump flags and confederate flags and nazi flags proudly flying on the back of your pick up trucks? Got the huge tires and the let’s go Brandon bumper stickers. Low IQ rednecks! LOL, great entertainment!

I'll take Trump's personality over Biden's sheer incompetence anyday.  You don't have to like your leader.  And what you see with career politicians like Biden is what they want you to see.  But behind closed doors, they're really no better than you think Trump is.

As for the "Putin owns Trump" stuff, it was idiotic 7 years ago and is even more so today.  Putin showed he was afraid of Trump by refusing to invade Ukraine while he was President.  Because, as Putin admitted, Dems are predictable and weak.

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, 4th&long said:

That "gut" of yours. My gosh!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Yup, Donnie's gonna start exterminating Jews, starting with his SIL, daughter and grandkids. :rolleyes:

The issue with your theory is that it assumes Donald genuinely cares for those individuals. For instance, he was involved with Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal just over a year after his marriage to Melania.

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

The issue with your theory is that it assumes Donald genuinely cares for those individuals. For instance, he was involved with Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal just over a year after his marriage to Melania.

He doesn't care for his daughter or grandkids?  Meaning his own flesh and blood?  No way.  Third wife, maybe.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Doc said:

He doesn't care for his daughter or grandkids?  Meaning his own flesh and blood?  No way.  Third wife, maybe.

Trump doesn't give a shitt about his own flesh and blood.  He would throw anyone under the bus to save his sorry ass.

• Eyeroll 1