Trump The Nazi

18 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

I’m talking about the primary election dimwit

Local elections would be first then other elections would follow . The fall has to start some where and even De Blasio as much of a lib as he is can see exactly what the reaction could very well be if this kind of law is put into being .

Madalyn Murray O'hair was 1 person that advocated for any religious actions of any kind to be removed from the school system & it is now void of even any talk at all in public schools & in some cases people are calling it hate speech .

And in part because of such thoughts todays youth now stand up for other country's like Pakistan that attack others and make it try to look justified, if you use that as a example and look ahead it could be disastrous for the US tax payers/citizens .

There will be those that come here that don't care about being a American citizen and only come for the perks or want to change it to no longer be what it once was & come for what America can give them and like the lazy Americans already have that figured out how to fleece the system & still get all they can from it with out working  .

So allow this kind law to go into being it would be bad and the mantra of the US eventually over time will be send me your weak, your lazy, your dependent masses ! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, T master said:

Local elections would be first then other elections would follow . The fall has to start some where and even De Blasio as much of a lib as he is can see exactly what the reaction could very well be if this kind of law is put into being .

Madalyn Murray O'hair was 1 person that advocated for any religious actions of any kind to be removed from the school system & it is now void of even any talk at all in public schools & in some cases people are calling it hate speech .

And in part because of such thoughts todays youth now stand up for other country's like Pakistan that attack others and make it try to look justified, if you use that as a example and look ahead it could be disastrous for the US tax payers/citizens .

There will be those that come here that don't care about being a American citizen and only come for the perks or want to change it to no longer be what it once was & come for what America can give them and like the lazy Americans already have that figured out how to fleece the system & still get all they can from it with out working  .

So allow this kind law to go into being it would be bad and the mantra of the US eventually over time will be send me your weak, your lazy, your dependent masses ! 

Please take the tinfoil off your head before the game starts

Don’t embarrass us 

• Eyeroll 2

2 hours ago, T master said:

And then when it happens, they'll talk about how we need election law reform, but do absolutely nothing about it. :rolleyes:

• Thank you (+1) 2

15 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

This thread has no juice. Maybe if the thread title had some well-placed all caps. Think “Trump the NAZI”. 

Trump said he wants to be a dictator for a day. He got your vote? 

• Haha (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

He's just planning on doing whatJoke did on day one with all his EOs. 

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Doc said:

He's just planning on doing whatJoke did on day one with all his EOs. 

You comfortable with Trump f-ing over the constitution. 

The guy who ran Trump University can run our constitution into the ground, and you are happy for that. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

You comfortable with Trump f-ing over the constitution. 

The guy who ran Trump University can run our constitution into the ground, and you are happy for that. 

You are fine with Joke doing it..

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

I will likely hold my nose and vote for him if he is the nominee. May not vote at all if he becomes even more unhinged. Unlike the many pearl-clutching pantywaists on this board (that includes you, obviously) that are consumed with ORANGE MAN 24/7, I feel pretty strongly that America will survive the horrors of another Trump presidency. The entertainment value watching your sort freak out will be priceless. Democracy is at stake! Oh no!

Edited by JDHillFan
Typo
  • Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

I will likely hold my nose and vote for him if he is the nominee. May not Vite at all if he becomes even more unhinged. Unlike the many pearl-clutching pantywaists on this board (that includes you, obviously) that are consumed with ORANGE MAN 24/7, I feel pretty strongly that America will survive the horrors of another Trump presidency. The entertainment value watching your sort freak out will be priceless. Democracy is at stake! Oh no!

Of course you will. He only wants to destroy our system of governmnet, that's all 

17 minutes ago, Doc said:

You are fine with Joke doing it..

But he isn't, Trump is the only one wanting that. 

But you comfort yourself with the lies, like an opioid 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

But he isn't, Trump is the only one wanting that. 

But you comfort yourself with the lies, like an opioid 

Sure, just like the first time.  He was going to be a dictator and start WWIII. :rolleyes:

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

Sure, just like the first time.  He was going to be a dictator and start WWIII. :rolleyes:

He tried, remember DeJoy at the postal service screwing things up. 

No, Trump will ruin election system if he is allowed, and you will applaud it. 

• Haha (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

He tried, remember DeJoy at the postal service screwing things up

That defines Joke's Presidency.

• Like (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

He tried, remember DeJoy at the postal service screwing things up. 

You've OD'd on jizz....again.

Edited by Irv
  • Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Doc said:

That defines Joke's Presidency.

More lies, more opioids 

12 minutes ago, Irv said:

You've OD'd on jizz....again.

That's gross 

34 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

That was going to happen in 2016, no wait 2020,  no wait 2024.  

This wasn't 2016. 

“A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,” he wrote. “Our great ‘Founders’ did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!”

And WTF is an Eggman? 

Eggman, eggman, does whatever an egg can...

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JDHillFan said:

that are consumed with ORANGE MAN 24/7,

He is bad. Real bad.  ORGANE MAN 24/7 - is absolutely NO different than hearing you freaks BICH about a stolen election (the BIG Lie) every single f'n day here. You freaks spend more time whitewashing (a stench you will never eradicate) and never ever highlighting WHY anyone should vote for the GQP.

• Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

We need to be afraid trump will do exactly what Biden ran on and did, cause that would make him a nazi?

As told to us by a bunch of TDS biden supporters (team blue)

LMAO

Can you highlight exactly what Biden has done to suggest he is a Nazi?

Meanwhile:

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

More lies, more opioids 

That's gross 

This wasn't 2016. 

“A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,” he wrote. “Our great ‘Founders’ did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!”

And WTF is an Eggman? 

Eggman, eggman, does whatever an egg can...

More like Semolina Pilchard if you ask me.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, I am the egg man said:

And Trump stirred up a riot to stop the transfer of power....2020! 

7 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

More like Semolina Pilchard if you ask me.

I had to look that one up. Beatles reference :thumbsup:

• Eyeroll 1

13 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Who is the Egg Man?

"I am the egg man" has been interpreted as referring to Humpty Dumpty (who appears in John's beloved "Alice in Wonderland" books). Eric Burden, a popular singer/musician and a close friend of John, has claimed that he was "the egg man," and that the lyric refers to a certain sexual act Eric used to perform with women. (Eric says he would crack eggs over naked women's bodies and that John witnessed him doing it one night.)

• Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

They forecast it in propaganda sites. as real-world geopolitical moves show theatres expanding all over, under Bidens foreign policy.

43 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

We need to be afraid trump will do exactly what Biden ran on and did, cause that would make him a nazi?

As told to us by a bunch of TDS biden supporters (team blue)

LMAO

PAGING CHRIS? IS CHRIS IN THE HOUSE?

13 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Who is the Egg Man?

"I am the egg man" has been interpreted as referring to Humpty Dumpty (who appears in John's beloved "Alice in Wonderland" books). Eric Burden, a popular singer/musician and a close friend of John, has claimed that he was "the egg man," and that the lyric refers to a certain sexual act Eric used to perform with women. (Eric says he would crack eggs over naked women's bodies and that John witnessed him doing it one night.)

Not that, the Semolina Pilchard thing 

Paul was the Walrus 

• Eyeroll 1

22 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Who is the Egg Man?

Yeah, so egg man has different interpretations, so?

• Haha (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

And Trump stirred up a riot to stop the transfer of power....2020! 

Tiberius, swell guy, oppressive mass murderer, child molester.

Grandpa to Caligula, another, well, doesn’t need repeating.

…..oops, forgot, enslavers of countless. 

Edited by I am the egg man
  • Haha (+1) 1

18 hours ago, I am the egg man said:

Tiberius, swell guy, oppressive mass murderer, child molester.

Grandpa to Caligula, another, well, doesn’t need repeating.

…..oops, forgot, enslavers of countless. 

There were several emperors named Tiberius, dummy 

• Haha (+1) 1

Steeped in history and prosperity, this name is sure to influence a powerful leader in your little one. Of Latin origin and masculine, it means "near the Tiber River" or "of Tiber," referring to Italy's third largest river, which flows right through the heart of Rome

https://www.thebump.com/b/tiberius-baby-name

The Tiber River has been polluted for over a millennium, tracing back to the ancient Roman sewer system. One of the first major sewers was the Cloaca Maximus which carried waste into the river. Over time this polluted it so badly that aqueducts were needed for clean drinking water

River that's like a sewer. Now that fits.