trump supporters

34 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Ah yes...the party of unity is on full display here I can see. The lack of self awareness is breathtaking. 

Your idea of unity is a totalitarian system, under a tyrant leader who uses fear and mayhem to try and get what he wants...

Is that the party of unity you want? Democrats and Republicans alike have come together the past couple days to force out the third party and put an end to the tyrannical rule of Trump. 

• Like (+1) 3

On 1/6/2021 at 3:22 PM, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

They haven’t even starting burning things or looting.  Didn’t they watch the news this summer. That’s not a protest... 

sorry couldn’t help pointing at the irony. I despise both political parties and their sheep. 

Grrr they looted... destroyed property and desecrated our nation's Democratic symbols... 4 people died... many more going to jail for federal crimes... hope they all rot there.

• Like (+1) 2

Again, for the people in the back.  protesting for equality, good. being a domestic terrorist trying to overturn an election, bad. 

rioting/looting = bad. 

protesting equality = good

trespassing, sedition, domestic terrorism = very very bad

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Nineforty said:

Yeah treasonous President, sedition in the capitol. Taking it way too serious, I am.

Whataboutism. You sir are not a patriot. You can go ***** yourself and shut the ***** up. 

People like you need to be shamed for the rest of your life.  Your comments in this thread show who you are. And for that, I say you are not an American I want in this ***** country. You don't deserve this country. 

Shut th e ***** up. Comparing them is the dumbest ***** thing ever.

One was sedition and treason. That ends the conversation.

So sit down and shut the ***** up because we are going to shame you for the rest of your life.

Your dishonor will be carried til you take your last breath for the words you right in this thread.

Lol

I’m not American gringo.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, meazza said:

Lol

I’m not American gringo.

then stay the ***** out of the conversation and don't chime in stating that we take sedition and coup attempts too seriously.  you are a child. or troll? either way, shut the ***** up. 

Just now, Nineforty said:

then stay the ***** out of the conversation and don't chime in stating that we take sedition and coup attempts too seriously.  you are a child. or troll? either way, shut the ***** up. 

You’re an angry person.  The hate is strong in this one.

Patriots don’t have hate in their hearts.  Those people who stormed the capitol may be bad people but you’re no better gringo.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, meazza said:

Patriots don’t have hate in their hearts.  Those people who stormed the capitol may be bad people but you’re no better gringo.

I have anger for a specific group of people that helped lead us to this moment. this foreseeable moment. 

and I am no better than someone trying to overthrow an election? And damn right why wouldn't I be angry or hate trump supporters? Why wouldn't I clap back at someone that isn't American who is telling us we take sedition too seriously? ***** you. 

"..may be bad people.." okay. 

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, Nineforty said:

I have anger for a specific group of people that helped lead us to this moment. this foreseeable moment. 

and I am no better than someone trying to overthrow an election? And damn right why wouldn't I be angry or hate trump supporters? Why wouldn't I clap back at someone that isn't American who is telling us we take sedition too seriously? ***** you. 

"..may be bad people.." okay. 

Your country has been going down this ***** hole for the last twenty years. It didn’t start with trump and it won’t end with him.  

So yeah, take a step off the ledge.  Your elections are a sham anyways.  Coke vs Pepsi.  Both will give you diabetes and make you fat.  

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, North Buffalo said:

Grrr they looted... destroyed property and desecrated our nation's Democratic symbols... 4 people died... many more going to jail for federal crimes... hope they all rot there.

I said yet, and it was early in the riot. 

4 death details seem to be glossed over a bit. One was shot by an agent, the other three had ‘medical emergencies’ including one guy with a heart attack. Not sure if they are related to what was going on or could’ve happened anywhere. 

I expect the fbi will track down many of the intruders and arrest them over time. Most of the arrests That occurred were for curfew violators in dc outside the capital not the actual folks that broke in. 

I believe the coup/insurgent/trespassers should get the same justice as all the looters and rioters this summer who staged a coup in Portland and/or defaced federal property, created their own sovereign country for months. It’s clear In all the videos that it was largely (not justifiably) to be a occupy type event where they simply are there. 

But I’m all for prospect, it’s time for justice to stop caring about why and focus on prosecuting the what.  But it should equate to the same level of penalties for similar crimes this summer. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

4 death details seem to be glossed over a bit. One was shot by an agent, the other three had ‘medical emergencies’ including one guy with a heart attack. Not sure if they are related to what was going on or could’ve happened anywhere. 

I expect the fbi will track down many of the intruders and arrest them over time. Most of the arrests That occurred were for curfew violators in dc outside the capital not the actual folks that broke in. 

I believe the coup/insurgent/trespassers should get the same justice as all the looters and rioters this summer who staged a coup in Portland and/or defaced federal property, created their own sovereign country for months. It’s clear In all the videos that it was largely (not justifiably) to be a occupy type event where they simply are there. 

But I’m all for prospect, it’s time for justice to stop caring about why and focus on prosecuting the what.  But it should equate to the same level of penalties for similar crimes this summer. 

Go ***** yourself. 

3 minutes ago, meazza said:

Your country has been going down this ***** hole for the last twenty years. It didn’t start with trump and it won’t end with him.  

So yeah, take a step off the ledge.  Your elections are a sham anyways.  Coke vs Pepsi.  Both will give you diabetes and make you fat.  

delete yourself. you are an idiot. ignoreeee. 

11 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Ps one death was a cop beaten... another heart attack due to tasing himself in the balls causing a heart attack while trying to steal a photo from Speaker Hall of Tip O'Neil not sure about the other...  of course one airforce lady shot and 50 officers hurt.

Edited by North Buffalo
  • Like (+1) 1

On 1/6/2021 at 2:10 PM, Nineforty said:

i

i've written off a best friend and a favorite uncle for life. they don't support terrorism or what is going on right now (presumably), but I hold them equally responsible. ***** them forever. dead to me.

WOW !! This line just blows me away your a very angry person .

i would hope that this "Best friend and favorite uncle" (must not be to special) have much more baggage than just voting for a candidate because if that is the fact it just proves just how small and close minded you are to choose to excommunicate 2 close people in your immediate family circle because of their political opinions which shows a lot about you as a person .

It's bad enough that the politicians intentionally try to divide us to support their agenda but when it comes to those that have that much hate that a difference of opinion controls that hate to do away with a "best friend and favorite uncle" just blows me away your family must not be very strong  !!

I have family members that have different political beliefs than i do but i'll tell you what your a dam fool if you let your "Favorite uncle & Best friend" become a people that you choose close out from your life ! In the end (IMHO) that best friend or uncle your family if you called even given his difference would be right there to help you at any given time if he is that favorite uncle because he would over look the difference unlike you but because of this hate you choose this path !!

Here's a question - Is this the mountain you want to die on ? There is so much of this going on i can't believe it . Very sad that any one would throw away a family member because they believe differently than you but that's your cross to bear . 

3 minutes ago, T master said:

i would hope that this "Best friend and favorite uncle" (must not be to special) have much more baggage than just voting for a candidate because if that is the fact it just proves just how small and close minded you are to choose to excommunicate 2 close people in your immediate family circle because of their political opinions which shows a lot about you as a person .

It's bad enough that the politicians intentionally try to divide us to support their agenda but when it comes to those that have that much hate that a difference of opinion controls that hate to do away with a "best friend and favorite uncle" just blows me away your family must not be very strong  !!

I have family members that have different political beliefs than i do but i'll tell you what your a dam fool if you let your "Favorite uncle & Best friend" become a people that you choose close out from your life ! In the end (IMHO) that best friend or uncle your family if you called even given his difference would be right there to help you at any given time if he is that favorite uncle because he would over look the difference unlike you but because of this hate you choose this path !!

Here's a question - Is this the mountain you want to die on ? There is so much of this going on i can't believe it . Very sad that any one would throw away a family member because they believe differently than you but that's your cross to bear . 

Not only that but he also put me on ignore.  That's huge.  I am a pretty big deal around here.

15 minutes ago, T master said:

If you'd like me to answer sincerely, it was not easy. and it is mostly based on their continued support of Donald J. Trump. Not about being a Republican. Not about being conservative. It is about their continued support for a racist and a traitor. 

in the last 4 years, it also revealed ugliness in their character regarding race, money, fear of losing their place as a white male. But for me, it is about Donald J. Trump.

Anyone that continues to support him at this moment is dead to me forever. Sorry if that bothers you. I would never write someone off over politics alone. A mentor and favorite family member is conservative/lifelong republican. I respect them. I love them. 

But do you really think this moment in history isn't consequential enough to have these negative consequences? I don't invoke the civil war because I want one, I just want to make the point that that moment tore apart families and friends. lines were drawn.

I believe this to be a line drawing moment. Sorry you disagree.

And you are god damned right I am angry.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, meazza said:

Another one who doesn't get enough attention at billsfans.com.  Meanwhile, I don't care where you're from - you own this too:

• Sad 1