Uh-oh...Diggs DNP with Oblique injury...Beasley out at practice...McKenzie limited w Ankle(Diggs says "I'm fine" Wednesday)

Big Turk

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

#90 looks like an Ooompa Loompa running around out there...like the Jolly Green Giant trying to catch Peter Pan...hahahaha

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Bease looks ok to me 

Could it be an issue where he might be OK at doing warmup things but not ready for full speed and/or getting hit?  

2 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

#90 looks like an Ooompa Loompa running around out there...like the Jolly Green Giant trying to catch Peter Pan...hahahaha

Could it be an issue where he might be OK at doing warmup things but not ready for full speed and/or getting hit?  

Yes, I’m not sure if he will play but great sign he’s at least going to be limited today. If they win that is a great sign for next week return

6 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I'm mesmerized by this video.  I feel like this is looking at a Where's Waldo pic....the more you look through the varying players the more you see how much fun each one of them are having.

Beas doing his warmups without a limp.  Stefon doing cross overs.  Gabe doing Karate Kicks.   Josh Allen playing pretend basketball with Gabe guarding him and so on and so on.

This is one super loose group.

• Like (+1) 1