ESPN has Bills 2nd in Efficiencies in entire NFL

Big Turk

Seems like ESPN's version of DVOA ranking them on a per play basis. Green Bay is the only team ahead of us.  Colts are a fairly distant 9th---12th on O, 12th on D, 8th on ST.

Bills are 2nd overall, 4th on O, 6th on D, 5th on ST. 

Bills are only team in the NFL to be single digits in each phase.  Baltimore is close with their O 10th, D 5th and ST 1st.

image.thumb.png.0b1b4ea5c8e71c45e870e66db22734d9.png

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, eball said:

Only team with all three units (O, D, ST) in the top ten.

Most complete team in the NFL.

This has to be wrong.  I know it is because I read it here.

Bass and Bojo are horrible.

Beane does not know WR talent and picked the wrong Josh.

McDermott is a DC at best and wants a clock eating offense to manage the game so he can win games on D.

I'm so confused.

Once your are in the playoffs anything can happen....Stats/predictions usually get thrown out during Wild Card weekend.  If the Bills had beaten Houston last year, all teh four WC games would have been upsets with the road teams winning against the home teams (2 of them were division winners)

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ganesh said:

Once your are in the playoffs anything can happen....Stats/predictions usually get thrown out during Wild Card weekend.  If the Bills had beaten Houston last year, all teh four WC games would have been upsets with the road teams winning against the home teams (2 of them were division winners)

Good teams typically don't beat elite teams in the playoffs no matter where they play.

10 hours ago, ColoradoBills said:

This has to be wrong.  I know it is because I read it here.

Bass and Bojo are horrible.

Beane does not know WR talent and picked the wrong Josh.

McDermott is a DC at best and wants a clock eating offense to manage the game so he can win games on D.

I'm so confused.

In August this was a prototypical post from a lot of fans who claim to be “realists.”  I love it when obsessive pessimists who fool themselves into believing they’re analytical are proven wrong.

Believe the hype.  These Bills are due.

• Like (+1) 1