How good has Allen's season been? Look at the company he is in...#mymvp

Reed83HOF

• Reed83HOF changed the title to How good has Allen's season been? Look at the company he is in...#mymvp
13 minutes ago, Doc said:

Amazing.  If not for getting injured against the Raiders and being in a harness for 4 games...

I know I haven't been on at all (what a friggin year), but the best part of this season was seeing Josh grow and get better every single game. Even earlier in the year as he struggled with making plays against zone coverage and didn't have his best game, you see the growth now as he has put it all together. Could you imagine the stats if he was "on" all year as well?

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

I know I haven't been on at all (what a friggin year), but the best part of this season was seeing Josh grow and get better every single game. Even earlier in the year as he struggled with making plays against zone coverage and didn't have his best game, you see the growth now as he has put it all together. Could you imagine the stats if he was "on" all year as well?

Can you imagine his stats if we had last years schedule?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

Can you imagine his stats if we had last years schedule?

Next year.

I don’t think that many people with a working brain will argue that Josh Allen isn’t one of the top 3 QB’s in the league this season. 

even Belicheat thinks so, though he refused to admit it after his team got its ass kicked. 

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yup.  They were a very makeable FG away from being taken to OT by a 4 win team.

They were actually a dropped interception in the endzone away from actually losing outright. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

but we wouldn't be real since we haven't "played anyone"...smh

It's insane, but I've seen a fair bit of that talk from other places this year with one of the toughest schedules. A lot of talk that the only 'good' teams they faced (Tenn and KC) beat them. 

8 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

It's insane, but I've seen a fair bit of that talk from other places this year with one of the toughest schedules. A lot of talk that the only 'good' teams they faced (Tenn and KC) beat them. 

2020 NFL strength of schedule (toughest to easiest):

• 1. New England Patriots .537
  • 2. New York Jets .533
  • 3. Miami Dolphins .529
  • T-5. Buffalo Bills .525
  •  
  • T-13. Seattle Seahawks .509
  • 15. Green Bay Packers .504
  • T-16. Tampa Bay Buccaneers .502
  •  
  • T-18. Kansas City Chiefs .500

https://www.giants.com/news/2020-nfl-schedule-release-strength-of-schedule-formula-how-it-works

14 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

2020 NFL strength of schedule (toughest to easiest):

• 1. New England Patriots .537
  • 2. New York Jets .533
  • 3. Miami Dolphins .529
  • T-5. Buffalo Bills .525
  •  
  • T-13. Seattle Seahawks .509
  • 15. Green Bay Packers .504
  • T-16. Tampa Bay Buccaneers .502
  •  
  • T-18. Kansas City Chiefs .500

https://www.giants.com/news/2020-nfl-schedule-release-strength-of-schedule-formula-how-it-works

And next year we get 8 games of team that are sub .500 this year (and 4 of them are against the Pat and Jets). 

https://www.buffalobills.com/schedule/future-opponents

Falcons, Panthers, Texans and Jags are the other 4.

Edited by The Wiz
  • Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

And next year we get 8 games of team that are sub .500 this year (and 4 of them are against the Pat and Jets). 

https://www.buffalobills.com/schedule/future-opponents

Falcons, Panthers, Texans and Jags are the other 4.

but people were saying the schedule is tough ;)  

I say 8-0 at home. 
and maybe 2 road losses. 

14-2 

8 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

but people were saying the schedule is tough ;)  

I say 8-0 at home. 
and maybe 2 road losses. 

14-2 

A lot can happen in an off season so I'm not going to start counting my chickens yet.  NE lost Brady (which gave us 2 wins, 1 easier than the other).  Lost to the Browns, Raven, Eagles, NE x2 and Jets with our backups.

We had a few close games in there with teams that are worse now but you never know what will happen.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

A lot can happen in an off season so I'm not going to start counting my chickens yet.  NE lost Brady (which gave us 2 wins, 1 easier than the other).  Lost to the Browns, Raven, Eagles, NE x2 and Jets with our backups.

We had a few close games in there with teams that are worse now but you never know what will happen.

Biggest thing for us this offseason is maintaining our O-line.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

I don’t think that many people with a working brain will argue that Josh Allen isn’t one of the top 3 QB’s in the league this season. 

even Belicheat thinks so, though he refused to admit it after his team got its ass kicked. 

Nick Wright?