How good has Allen's season been? Look at the company he is in...#mymvp

Reed83HOF

I posted this in another thread and might as well again here.

Here's how his stats would look if you took his 11 healthy games and spread them over a 16 game season.

71% completion rate, 5054 passing yards (8.3 ypa), 399 rushing yards (4.1 ypa), 54 total TD (44 passing + 10 rushing), 6 int, 115.8 passer rating

1 hour ago, Big Turk said:

Comical that nobody factors in the level of competition faced.

I wish there was a way to see how good on average all 16 pass defenses a QB faced were.

7 hours ago, gobills404 said:

I posted this in another thread and might as well again here.

Here's how his stats would look if you took his 11 healthy games and spread them over a 16 game season.

71% completion rate, 5054 passing yards (8.3 ypa), 399 rushing yards (4.1 ypa), 54 total TD (44 passing + 10 rushing), 6 int, 115.8 passer rating

I wish there was a way to see how good on average all 16 pass defenses a QB faced were.

Well, half the games were against very good to elite pass defenses.

Allen played the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 7th(twice), 9th, 10th and 12th rated pass defenses and shredded them.

Allen has been pressured on an NFL high 36.7% of his pass attempts.

We also have the most wins against teams above .500 in the NFL and have played the 4th toughest schedule in the NFL overall.

Rodgers played the 31st toughest and has faced 1 top 12 pass defense(Saints). Mahomes played the 20th toughest and has faced 6 top 12 pass defenses, but only 1 in the top 5(the Saints).

Effectively Allen has done this against the best of the best on defense, Rodgers against the his little brother and his friends and Mahomes against slightly below average defenses.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 2