Patriots reporter with Phenomenal insight post game Monday night

JerseyBills

1 hour ago, Sharky7337 said:

I'm so sick of these sports journalists lazy copy cat takes.

Inaccurate, streaky, erratic, etc

Every single one of them that is a detractor brings up Josh's bad games ( which weren't even that bad and some of it was injury and some of it was gameplan) 

But you can tell they don't even really watch the team. They said the bills receivers have been healthy all year -- if they knew who John brown was the teams leading receiver a year before -- they would know that isn't incorrect.

They said " i went back and watched their first four games" ..... ok so you didn't even watch all his games.... and then you just repeat the popular anti Allen narrative-- hes streaky 

These people if your gonna have a take at least do the homework to come to it

I mean didn't Mahomes have a game with 3 picks? The most Josh has in a game this season is two.

• Like (+1) 2

It was short so I watched it.  Just as I thought, he made no mention of the blocked punt last year.  Any astute analysis of this play that does not mention last year's play is not so astute, imo.  It was a huge play last year and the Bills were suitably embarrassed by it.  I wonder how many times they ran this play in practice since then.   is Being supremely prepared to handle a situation is not arrogance.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, JESSEFEFFER said:

It was short so I watched it.  Just as I thought, he made no mention of the blocked punt last year.  Any astute analysis of this play that does not mention last year's play is not so astute, imo.  It was a huge play last year and the Bills were suitably embarrassed by it.  I wonder how many times they ran this play in practice since then.   is Being supremely prepared to handle a situation is not arrogance.

I think that the "arrogance" was to run it at their own 35-yard line.  Meaning if it didn't work, who cares?  They'd stop them or just score on them at-will later.

4 hours ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

Or that watching enough film, New England want to put 10 guys on the line and leave the split outs uncovered.... that’s arrogance in itself. 

Buffalo just took advantage of it....

This year we got it right, but last year they won the game on that same play.   

Last year neither our special teams coach nor McD nor Dimarco reacted to the same exact play and they ended up with a free rusher, blocked the punt and cost us the game.   It was a clear case of Old Bill outcoaching young Sean.

This year Jaquan and the rest of the team were ready.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, George C said:

Wow, three Queens of DeNile, thinking that Daboll is the key to Josh Allen.  Later in the show they predict that if Daboll leaves to be a HC, that Josh will "regress".  I think they're full of *****, but what do I know?  These guys think the game Monday night was a fluke.  That's why we need to put the beatdown on the Cheats every time we meet them.  Maybe next time they'll get the memo that there's a new sheriff in town.

I am CONVINCED this game was PERSONAL.

I am CONVINCED after a week of trash talk this team wanted to put them DOWN

I am CONVINCED Josh did not want out of that game and wanted to score MORE

I am CONVINCED this organization wanted to shut NE up. Period.

The cocky talk from Bill on Josh not being MVP material

The Facebook remarks NE players made towards the team, Josh and Diggs

NE thinking they could actually beat us cause of how that last game went down..

They didn't get it.. They fought a different beast this game... and the beast was hungry.. needed to feed.. and so we did.

I have never seen Bill Bellicheat look so down.. so out on a post game presser.. and have watched plenty of his work in the past..

Bills wanted to shut em up.. and so they did..

giphy.gif

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

Or that watching enough film, New England want to put 10 guys on the line and leave the split outs uncovered.... that’s arrogance in itself. 

Buffalo just took advantage of it....

NE has done that a few times this year, they show 10 at the line just to confuse the punt protection schemes and 2 fall back to cover the gunners at the snap.

The Bills just quick snapped it and threw the pass. They saw it on film, and saw an opportunity to make a play there.

It worked. For being a young ST coach our boy is getting it done and McD has confidence in him.

9 hours ago, Process said:

He's being a little dramatic. They left a guy completely uncovered. 

But still hilarious.

Exactly.  We made the right read on the line that wasn't a designed play.  

If it signified anything it was a passing of the torch to a new worthy heir of being one of the best coached and most prepared teams in all of football which I believe we are showing we are.  Have been for 4 years now.  The motivation of the team has been there now we're executing and out smarting you.  

I know I heard on the radio this week the morning show saying how "it was always a mirage that the Patriots always did all the little things right that they never made mistakes that they were so well coached." 

Um no one said always did them right.  But they definitely did them better then anyone else.  And they've absolutely been the best coached team for 20 years.  Yes Brady masked problems.  But you always had more problems then them. 

NE never did dumb stuff......dumb stuff was tried against them and they were rarely ever fooled.  That aura got you to do dumb stuff. 

Edited by Big Blitz