When Do Congressional Republicans Grow a Collective "Pair" and Stand Up to the Snowflake-in-Chief?

SoTier

58 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I doubt it he's already telling people to remember in history that he's the one that brought this vaccine to us. You know the important thing.🙄

This.  And it is important.  There's no way he's telling people not to take it.

But the real question is: will Kamala now tell people they should take it or not?  I bet she will.

• Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

This.  And it is important.

But the real question is: will Kamala tell people they should take it or not?  I bet she'll tell them to take it now.

Just now, Doc said:

But the real question is: will Kamala now tell people they should take it or not?  I bet she will.

So important that you forgot to say it the first time....you do know there is an edit button right?

Just now, Warcodered said:

So important that you forgot to say it the first time....you do know there is an edit button right?

I didn't put it in the first time because it was obvious (to me).  Then I added it to get you to go down the rabbit hole. 

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

Or you OCD was cropping up on you.

I hate the "edited by" thing.  It should be like the old days when you had 10 minutes or so to do it without it adding that. 

But yes, I admit I am a little OCD.

Just now, Doc said:

I hate the "edited by" thing.  It should be like the old days when you had 10 minutes or so to do it without it adding that. 

But yes, I admit I am a little OCD.

My issue is when it merges posts when I'm not expecting it. If I'm posting two different things I want a damn space between them.

On 11/16/2020 at 9:53 PM, Bidens_basement said:

Who says he doesn't have evidence? You think they would tell the corrupted media? The courts will decide, not some dimwit on a obscure message board. LOL

His own DHS told him there was NO evidence, and they have all the resources in the world to find it.  That led to that man losing his job.  Now you hold that we are best served by partisan hacks like Ghouliani and the courts finding it?? 

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

Hate to tell you this but Hillary did tell anyone willing to listen and a lot who really did not want to hear from her that the Russians stole the election from her.  Further, Hillary could have filed lawsuits but it soon would have become evident she had nothing of substance to go on.  

So what is Lumpy's excuse? 

1 minute ago, Buftex said:

So what is Lumpy's excuse? 

He isn't gonna answer that.

2 hours ago, Doc said:

Look at him trying to bet.

8 hours ago, Doc said:

Like there is no way of telling people not to wear a mask, or not to remain shutdown in Michigan, or not to praise those who planned to kidnap a governor. Seriously doc, trump loves to create chaos.

2 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

Like there is no way of telling people not to wear a mask, or not to remain shutdown in Michigan, or not to praise those who planned to kidnap a governor. Seriously doc, trump loves to create chaos.

I'm willing to accept a wager.  Any amount you wish to lose.

• Haha (+1) 1

14 hours ago, jrober38 said:

Trump just fired the guy who said it was the most secure election of all time, and the fired off a bunch of debunked lies.

What a lunatic. 

Trumpers don't care about the truth....you don't lie to cover the Cult Leader...you dare to do your job and tell the truth.....you're fired !! This guy should be commended, not lose his job....

I think one of the most telling thing is that we are not surprised by this move...hell, most were expecting it after he made the comments about this being the safest election in US history....Party over Country or you're out.....

7 minutes ago, Iron Maiden said:

Trumpers don't care about the truth....you don't lie to cover the Cult Leader...you dare to do your job and tell the truth.....you're fired !! This guy should be commended, not lose his job....

I think one of the most telling thing is that we are not surprised by this move...hell, most were expecting it after he made the comments about this being the safest election in US history....Party over Country or you're out.....

Trump is a want to be dictator.

If he said I'm not leaving, arrested Biden and said we're not doing elections anymore, few of his supporters would care. 

• Like (+1) 1